20 - Oliver Taylor

I must be dreaming, is what I told myself at first. After the wrong things I did, no way will Lee initiate a kiss. But I won't be complaining. I've wanted this. Her soft lips and sweet mouth. I can't get enough of her. I parted her lips to deepen the kiss. Given that we're outside, I can tell her objectives. Just a kiss. I smiled at the thought. So, she also wants this. I'm not sure how long it went on, but eventually, she pulled back. I didn't let go of her nape, our foreheads touching.

"Why?" I can't help but ask. I thought she truly hated me. I searched her eyes.

I saw her wince. Then she sighed as I kissed her nose.

"I missed you." Her honest, vulnerable answer made me relieved, then her stern expression came back. "But you were a jerk, then."

"I promise I'll try not to be one." I can't help stealing a brief kiss.

"You should go inside. Can I bring you dinner?" I let go of her and stood up.

"Dinner?" She asked.

"Yeah, don't tell me what we had at the diner is already your meal?" I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Something like that. I'm planning on having instant noodles if I feel hungry tonight." I really like her honesty. No sane woman would tell that to her boyfriend. Women usually wants their man to think they're living well. I scratched my head, Lee's not the type to pretend.

"Would you invite me in if I bring dinner?"

"Just to eat, sure. But you won't stay the night." She started walking towards her door.

"Of course. Thank you." I'm thanking her for forgiving me, and for giving me another chance.