75 - Leandra Sanders

Well, Gerry and Mike agreed that I'm relatively safe now. I haven't done real shit in the last two years. However, Mike mentioned a conversation we had, which I don't remember anyway. But I'm glad he brought it up. Apparently, I haven't discussed with Oliver my property portfolio.

It's quite late already, so I gave Oliver a call.

"Hey, I'm waiting for you." He's being sweet.

"Are you still at the office?" I looked at the time. It's really late.

"Yes. Where are you?" He asked with worry.

"On my way. I'm sorry it took so long."

"That's okay. Have you had dinner already?"

"Just a sandwich. Would you like me to grab something on the way?"

"I can order from the nearest restaurant. It would probably arrive the same time you do."
"Oh, good. Let's do that, then. Get me something spicy."

On my way, I kept thinking how I'm going to broach the subject. My laptop's ready with the files.

I've only known Oliver for three days. He's very understanding, I guess.

Eric let me know that we didn't execute a prenup and I already instructed him to put Oliver's name as co-owner of everything, though I segregated the ones I was supposed to give to my brothers. I still haven't gotten the documents signed by Oliver, though.

It was tough. I sighed as I drove.