40 - Oliver Taylor

I have no idea. It all boils down to how much she can handle for me. How much she can ignore the rest and focus on me alone. How much she can stay strong for the sake of being with me.

When she came so close, I lost it. I missed her so much. I grabbed her head and kissed her. I expected her to fight, but she didn't. She sweetly yielded. We're doomed. At least I know she really has feelings for me. I've never heard her say she loves me. But her actions do.

"This is wrong." She stated when we parted. I continued to embrace her. I missed her like this. Not that we usually do this, but I remember every moment she allowed me to.

"Fight for me. Please."

She didn't answer. But it's good. She's thinking about it. It wasn't a flat-out no.

I should really talk to my mom. She should stop interfering. She set me up to go to this party with some woman. I had to give her some face. What I hated is when the woman insisted to stop by Tracy's first. No way would she know, unless mom told her to. I flat-out refused and told her I would ditch her at the social function if she insists. She didn't insist for me to go with her, but she did go alone. I sighed. Hopefully, she won't encounter Lee. I can only watch from the car.