70

"No." Queen of Euritic shook her head.

"No?" He asked in a strain and relief.

She hid the mischief from her face as she traced the muscles beneath his cloak. "No."

Loaf turned to the side, ashamed. "Oh."

She spread her fingers on his abdomen dipping ever so lightly below his defined V line. She could feel his abdomen contract as she caressed him. "May I finish?"

Loaf breathed, nodding his head as he pushed against her hand when she reached the top of his length.

"If I am to lay my lips upon your length, I want control. I cannot cope or respond kindly to your rejection if there is any. By stopping my deviant efforts in the midst of gratification, it would justifiably challenge my morals and force my hand to act quite...inappropriately." Queen stretched like an uninhabited feline, arching with a seductive purr as the night's air tasted between her dark folds. "I do not plan to force myself on anyone. Let alone the man I have dreamed to please. Do not tempt the withdrawal of my virtuous principles with your protest."

"I cannot deny you?" Loaf traced the depth of her arch with his desperate sepia brown eyes. Self-conscious, because his erection twitched onto her cheek.

"As a living being in the world God and his Titans created, freedom to speak is a given. I am only warning you as another living being that I may not listen." Her lips curved in a small, seductive intoxicated grin. "If I start, I do not stop. If I do not start, leave no worries to see if I can stop when I have not begun. Choices. I am not completely spoiled with corrupt ways."

"I am frightened." He mumbled, lowly as he watched his queen split her thighs onto the bed with ease. She carried his legs on top each thigh while laying between his legs and staring at the thick, lengthy staff that stood for her attention. The tip of his penis eying the ceiling, giving Queen the view of his pulsating veins and growing width.

"Of?" She massaged his inner thighs, fascinated by the small stream of substance leaking at the tip.

"My own humiliation." He groaned as she reached higher.

She looked at him, sweetly. "It would be an insult to me if you do finish after a long period of time."

"The men have spoken about the embarrassment of finishing early." He mentioned honestly. "I do not want to be one of those."

"It only matters if you finish early before a woman during intercourse, because women are left unsatisfied and tend to wait for a man to be ready again. We are not intimate in that way as of right now." She reassured. "You are free to release whenever you feel it is right because your pleasure is priority. We are not focused on us equally achieving bliss, physically. Do you comprehend?"

He nodded, absorbing the information.

"Practicing can aid in lasting longer."

"How do I practice?"

Queen was frustrated with arousal but entertained with his innocence. She could almost laugh, because he was genuinely uncomfortable to receive pleasure, whereas other men would not hesitate. To feel less uncomfortable, he needed to be educated like a child to convince him that her mouth was a safe place to enter.

What was she going to do with sweet Loaf?

She hummed a great sigh.

He worriedly tried to sit up to somehow explain his ignorance to evade her disappointment, but instead, he locked his eyes onto a view of Queen much more astonishing.

Gently, she leaned forward and puckered her lips into his soft swollen scrotum. Startled, he scooted backwards instantly. She sent a playful smile, fastening her seductive black orbs on his dazed stare and kissed the suppleness again. He scooted back again, but not as far as the first time. She dipped again, lingering her plumped lips longer onto his skin to get him accommodated to her touch.