30

King Alexander was a child.

Queen thought.

She sunk into the hot water the Caretakers prepared as soon as she arrived back from the uneventful meeting. Queen was left with a sour taste in her mouth that unfortunately poisoned her spirit after meeting King Alexander. He showed his public motive to avenge his throne in Persia was a hoax. He desired a monopoly of the world to exert his beliefs and his rules. He could care less about the Persians who escaped to her kingdom.

She didn't lie either about no longer holding Persians.

The Persians are gone to their designated countries. The ones who stayed denounced their ties to their old world and assimilated into Euritic. They were allowed to practice their faith, their culture and their beliefs. Yet, they officially had to called themselves Euritis; Persian Euritis, if they wished.

She sighed.

That was irrelevant to Alexander, though.

He will fight just to fight.

His little game of peace agreements was stalling their war, because he didn't have any efficient plans to invade Euritic without failing. She was about to refuse the offer, then again, Queen had other complications to fix before the fight.

Alexander will never find a way in.

"Do you think he will find a way in?"

Loaf was quiet. He didn't speak a word about the new encounter. Instead, he followed Queen into her room and faced the corner as she bathed into the hot pool of lavender scented water.

He answered. "No I do not, your majesty."

"I agree." Queen embraced the reassurance. "They claim he is one of the greatest military strategists known to man."

"They never met you." He complimented.

Queen played with the leaves that flattened on top of her floating cleavage. She pinched the stem, then swirled the leaf on her brown nipples in curiosity of how it felt. One would assume she should have anxiety over her current situation. Still, she was confident about winning against the Greeks. Her brother was the complex source who troubled her inner thoughts.

Tonight was her time to recharge before spiraling down the whirl pool of warfare.

"Or you." She added.

Loaf deserved the credit. Alexander was going to receive a rude awakening. Loaf was working day and night to organize battlefield plans on the outer walls. He had things prepared on top of the mountains, the inner layers of the mountains, and the grounds. He had plans to involve the animals. He sent the men to collect the venomous snakes to drain their teeth of the dangerous liquids to place on their weapons. Loaf wanted to assure that Alexander's wounded men return to his camp with sicknesses in their veins.

He was talented.

"Thank you, my Queen." Loaf responded. "The Warriors are prepared."

"I do not expect anything less from you all." Queen said. "Have you heard from Abdu?"

Loaf had the idea of causing a revolt within the Egyptian communities. He was going to settle a deal with her cousin to infiltrate Egypt and turn the people against their "pharaoh". If they were successful, she didn't have to worry about the Egyptians attacking them from behind on the command of the Greek King. She doubted her cousin would accept, because she refused his marriage proposal, but Loaf had certainty.

"I have not received word from your cousin."

With malice, she said. "Abdu is selfish. I am not surprised. We should have asked Abi."