3

"Alexander! Alexander!"

His men cheered, drunkenly.

"Alright, alright." King Alexander arose from his new throne. His lover's hand, slipped from under his white, pearled tunic. His erection was not missed by his companions. The generals roared in excitement, ready to spill their own seeds. There was no pleasure compared to after winning a heated battle to get the blood flowing into the cocks. The reactions were normal amongst men. "In honor of the prestigious men of Macedonia and the great King Phillip, his father, you will be paid handsomely from the royal treasure."

The men roared again.

Philatos hummed loudly as he detached his lips from a Persian woman, who was set to please. "Do not be too bashful, Alexander. You have as well gifted our wives jewelry from the royal treasure,"

One of the generals scoffed, alcohol falling down the corner of his mouth. "As if our wives have not been spoiled with luxury of shelter and warm food."

"If it is luxury, what do you call our king's gifts?" Philatos hugged the old, grouchy man. "Well we do not have to worry of your spending habits,"

"Get off me boy," he pushed him.

The men laughed.

"You fought a great fight for Macedonia. The gods shake the earth in content for their men's duties. Men can be as strong as the gods," King Alexander praised.

Romus ducked, staring into the sky.

His companion laughed. "What is the reason behind that action?"

"To avoid a lightening bolt from Zeus," he joked.

His friend laughed, lending him his ale. "This is the only shock you will feel this night,"

"To King Alexander!" Philatos yelled.

The people repeated. "King Alexander!"

Alexander lowered himself to his throne as the men's chant broke out into a series of chuckling and rough housing.

They celebrated an overdrawn war. The reward was the whole of Persia. Yet, deep inside his logics were convincing him the opposite. Facing Darius the 3rd's army in a final battle was satisfying. He had lost men, yet he gained another crown...which Darius still had on his head.

Then, how did he win? The Persian King ran from battle, avoiding death to unknown cites to hide from the great Greek King. Yes, he was blessed in taking Persia. However, how long will it be till Darius rises up to fight for his country?

King Alexander observed the Persian prostitutes, their coward king's advisors and people of the household. As they laughed, enjoyed his wine and men, King Alexander was led to think the loyalty was temporary. He offered the barbaric people a Macedonian education, freedoms in different aspects of their society and money to provide richness to their sour kingdoms. Though, it may not be enough to solidify their loyalty to a foreign King.

He frowned. He was not wrong. Look how quickly they turned on their own King when opportunity was presented.

A hand slipped back inside his tunic.

Bagoas. Darius' young lover has been an assistant of his now. He was 18 years old. From what he had been informed, he was a favorite of their Persian king. Alexander had gifted the slave his freedom, but decided to serve the king for his days, because he was banished from his family for such transactions.

King Alexander chuckled lowly.

If only the barbarian can see it now.

The man was beautiful without a doubt. Curly black hair falling to his knees, hazel eyes, dark olive skin and skinny in fit. Alexander couldn't fit why the boy had intrigued him to the point he was taking him on his journey. Yet, it brings no complaints as he was satisfied all nights.