6

12 days out of each month Queen made it her business to connect with the 6 sectors twice because actions hold deeper meaning than the promises she sworn by lips.

The sectors were named after Titans; people below their one and only true God. After exile from Persia and Egypt, her father discovered a ruin, overcome by trees, animals and special edifices. As he dug deeper into the island, Kirk cut down thick trees one by one with his 3-foot blade and bled through his splintered fingers. The mountains heightened, towering over the sun, but her father's will to survive and adapt drove the fear out of him. There, in the middle of the island, he discovered miles and miles of empty land that was bordered by tall mountains.

Her father described the vacancy as a space ready to be occupied by a dream.

He, then, scavenged the mountains, uncovered diamonds, gold and the statues. He said in the moment, light beams shot through him. A surge of desire set forth a new destiny on behalf of each titan that assigned it to him.

Titan Lonin

Titan Rewana

Titan Tin

Titan Boa/ Titan Non

Titan Quake

Titan Kirk

After her father's murder, she ordered the diggers to destroy the rocks that covered the golden structures and split their kingdom in six sections, named after their religious figures. If only Kirk could observe the bloom of their kingdom.

Queen laughed.

She was attacked by three year olds, who fought to be picked up in her arms.

One little girl climbed her back, then choked her with those chubby arms.

"Look at my little people." Queen smiled, kissing one boy on the cheek. "Have you grown overnight!"

The babies laughed.

"Alright, my Euritis. Time for dreams," the Caretaker of children prompted the little ones to bed. Sadly, the children hugged their ruler shyly and slipped into their tiny mattresses. "I am happy to see you, your highness. You stayed longer this time around,"

Queen stood up. "Yes. I have errands outside the kingdom to complete. I will not be able to visit for the second day this month,"

"Oh." she appeared sad too. "May God and his titans guide you, my Queen."

"Thank you, Keara." Queen took her hand. "May they bless your everyday for you are a compassionate woman,"

"Oh, your highness." She bowed in cheer. "A merry night to you."

Queen smiled a little bit, then left the Care Center with her company.

Night had descended. The cold air connected with her skin to get a reaction. Hearing her teeth chatter, Gwynne threw her red cloak over her shoulders then the hood.

"Gratitude,"

She nodded, respectfully.

They settled on their horses and headed for the castle.

Three  years ago, Queen decided to move into the castle to preoccupy the temples with the sick in need. She despised living in the castle, because the memories were corrupted by horrible events. Sleeping in the same room her father was assassinated in, somehow projected awful screams and Kirk's spirit to float around. It uncomfortably tensed Queen into staying awake. Gwynne accompanied her each night, making it possible for Queen to rest.