29

Alexander was appalled.

The foul mouth woman genuinely believed her freedom allowed her to speak freely around him.

"The only time my mouth shuts is around my woman's breast or a big cock with its head down my throat."

He internally glared towards the woman, because she admitted to treacherous actions by involving herself with other women. The forbidden relationship was unacceptable in the world. Women pleasing other women were only the works of whores, attempting to please the men for their money. It was no surprise when men indulged themselves in other men. He, himself, had the Persian slave Bagoas. Yet, that was the privilege they had.

He predicted the adulterous actions of Queen of Euritic based on the barbaric tone Darro described to him. Though, hearing that the woman suckled the nipples of females and cocks of men continued to surprise him presently.

If she had a husband, the improper behavior would have been restricted. Then, again, her husband could be in existence. He probably enjoyed the images.

Alexander enjoyed his female whores playing with each other. Their tongues wrapping around each other, while his hand moved under his tunic. The sight was purely for an arousal to satisfy men as they do their duties to sustain society where all people could live. He refused to involve Roxanna in his special activities, because he had respect for his queen. She was not to be a scandal. Her duties were to solely lay on her back, conceive a child and control their household.

Nevertheless, this woman was a queen of a different cloth.

His eyes roamed over her.

The Queen of Euritic looked ferocious as he imagined over the past few weeks. She was similarly dark and exotic like the people he controlled in Egypt. His mind puzzled over the coarseness of her black mane that spiraled over her torso, almost ending near the inferior end of her wide hips. Her body was barely concealed; a bright red cloth wrapped her full bosoms and a bright red skirt that touched the ground with splits running down the sides of her legs. The dark brown skin coated over her shapely body was tainted by black symbols.

To outsiders, they were lines that crossed each other at different angles, but Alexander saw similarities in the experiences he had in Eygpt. They were hieroglyphics. Somewhat, he recognized. If he had the chance to read them closely, he could apply the knowledge he learned from the Egyptians to the circumstance.

Maybe not.

There was an oddity about their symbolic structures. It illustrated the Egyptians and Euritic people were not one and the same.

Alexander detached from his hip, a scroll with a golden handle wrapped around with paper. Usually, in Greece, the scrolls were used for philosophical writings or personal expressions. Though, he had more significant ideas. He and his men, as in the ones who agreed his plan to overrun the kingdom, decided to write a pre-agreement. The pre-agreement was a list of demands or requirements needed to be done when the queen lost the fight. If she could agree to the list, they can avoid the war, Alexander could carry on his pursuit to conquer Asia and Euritic will be one of the many countries under his golden belt. Euritic will prosper from Greek tradition and education as he reaped the benefits from their land. If not, Euritic was going to be one of the many countries under his belt that will be gained from violence, instead of the result of a treaty.

The king was about to present the document to speed the meeting into the expected conclusion of disagreements and preparation for war. But, against his Grecian judgment, the curiosity in his mind scrambled into a frenzy and bounced off the walls in his mind to break past the barrier to ask unanswered questions.