11

"Queen?"

"Abi," Queen grinned softly.

His smile loosened the tension in the air. Abi arose from his sculpted seat on top of a man made pentagon shaped hill that was succumbed by Impala Lilies; five pedal leaves with white centers and hot pink outlines, blooming out of dark brown branches embedded into the 6-foot mount.

Unlike Abdu, Abi was bearable. He was the civilized one between the two.

"A great gift to see you!" He embraced Queen.

She padded his back, uncomfortably.

Abi sighed loudly in satisfaction. "When I written to you about coming to my brother's estate, I didn't know you would attend."

"You are always traveling. I needed your company." She pulled from his hug. "I had to be careful. My brother has been intercepting some of my letters,"

He furrowed his brows. "How did you come across this information?"

"Have you received my last two letters?"

"No, I have not."

"That is how." She sighed. "Metrius would interfere with our letters if it meant hurting me."

"Were they of any importance?"

"No." She said unbothered. "They were decoys."

"Smart." He folded his arms against his bird chest.

"I needed to know if he has been reading my letters to other countries." Queen frowned, ashamed to say this in front of her men. "I sent a group of Persians to another country. One of my first deployments sent secretly to avoid any problems. Their King willed it to be."

"He discovered this."

"I assume so." She looked at him in disappointment. "The group never reported to arrive. The ship I sent is missing with the people. I had my warriors on board."

"Apologies." He said sincerely. "An individual equals a group. Each life counts."

"Each Euriti count," She corrected.

Abi asked. "How are you sure it was Metrius?"

She sent him an annoying glare. "Who else?"

"Troubled scavengers at waters who steal."

"No, no, no." She answered quickly. "My warriors have never been defeated. No one can unless somehow are strategies were replicated. Only Metrius was raised in that type of training,"

"Could be excessive confidence of your staff." Abi played.

Queen scoffed, moving to the side and exposed the protective warriors behind her. "Would you attempt to test the theory?"

He laughed aloud. "I would not dare to challenge the great Kumi. By the time I approach, my body shall split in half."

Queen smirked at Kumi, who tried to hide a smile. He began serving his queen at seventeen years old when she was fifteen. He was the first boy Queen ever noticed in a non business fashion.

Kumi was a six foot seven, brown skin man with an attitude as dry as dessert sand. He was, however, handsome. He symbolized the perfect Euritic warrior. The man was slim. The muscles bulged from his tight skin, showing his leanness was a flatter. The brown smoothness was radiant under the sun's light rays. It wasn't a match for the green color eyes, next to his strong nose. Clean bald head required for commitment and suited him to the fullest. His wide heart shaped lips was ruby red and juiced.