1

Beyoncé Sat Her Head On The Wheel Of Her 2018 Jeep Compass. She Was Really Beginning To Loose All Hope In Men Entirely. Her Head Slowly Rose From The Wheel As She Heard Ringing Filling Up The Silence. She Looked Down At Her Phone That Sat In The Cup Holder To See One Of Her Best Friends Calling. She Picked It Up Without Hesitation.

"Girl I'm Going To Start Charging You" Kelly Fussed. She Had Been Watching Her Daughter Brooklyn For The Past Couple Of Hours.

"That's Your Niece You Should Always Watch Her For Free" Beyoncé Said With Attitude.

"Watch Her For Free My Ass, Times Is Hard I'm Just Trying To Make A Living" Kelly Joked As They Both Shared A Laugh.

"Whatever, I'm Outside Your House Anyways" Beyoncé Said. Kelly Hung Up The Phone To Race Out Of Her Two Story Home. She Then Opened The Car Door To The Jeep. "So How Was It?" Kelly Asked Excitedly. She Had Been Waiting All Night To Hear About Date Number Five With This Man.

"I'm Going To Be Single Forever" Beyoncé Said Before Placing Her Head Back Down On The Wheel Hitting The Horn Causing Both Girls To Scream.

"Girl You Know I Live In A White Neighborhood, We Can't Be Making Loud Noises This Late" Kelly Said. While Beyoncé Placed Her Head Back On The Wheel
Making Sure Not To Hit The Horn.

Kelly Laughed "That Bad Huh?...Well Did You At Least Get Some Nookie Out Of It?"

Beyoncé Sighed "We Were Heading There Before" She Trailed Off As The Flashbacks From Just Moments Ago Consumed Her Mind. It Was Something She Had Never Experienced. In Her Opinion She Was Too Old To Be Dealing With Grown Men In This Way.

"Cough It Up!" Kelly Shouted.

"No It's Embarrassing...Is Brooklyn Sleep?" Beyoncé Asked As She Slowly Got Of Of The Car With Her Small Purse In Her Other Hand. "We've Been Kickin' It Since College Days You Tell Me Everything...Bitch You Poop In Front Of Me" Kelly Defended As She Chuckled Lightly.

"Well Can We Do It Over Some Drinks First? Mama Needs Some Liquor In Her System" Beyoncé Sighed. Kelly Wrapped Her Arms Around Her Best Friends Shoulders. "Let Me Take Care Of You. Come On Suga" She Said Leading The Way Into Her Home.

They Walked Straight To The Kitchen And Kelly Grabbed Two Bottles "Smirnoff Or Patron?"

"Just Mix Both At This Point" Beyoncé Said Nonchalantly. Kelly Chuckled Before Pouring A Glass Of Smirnoff Placing It In Front Of Her. "Okay Cough Up Date Number Sixty-Two" She Joked As Beyoncé Frowned At Her. It Was Just Last Year When She Decided To Step Back Out There And Date Again Officially. But Now She Was Slowly Regretting It.

"It's Like Everything Goes Great For The First Couple Of Weeks And Then Boom Shit Hits The Fan" Beyoncé Said Throwing Her Drink Back.

"If You Beat Around The Bush One More Time I'm Going To Beat Around Your Ass—Wait Let Me Call The Girls" Kelly Said Grabbing Her Phone From The Couch To Face Time Their Other Two Best Friends.

"Oh God No" Beyoncé Whined. "I Don't Know Why You Acting Brand New Girl" Kelly Said Before They Exchanged Hello's On The Phone.

"Did Miss Fast Tail Make It To Your House Yet?" Nicki Asked. Beyoncé Leaned Over Revealing Her Face "Yes I Did" She Said Sticking Out Her Tongue.

Michelle Giggled "Okay You Caught Me Right Before Devotion"

"You're Going To Need To Do A Lot Of Devotion" Kelly Mumbled. "Stop Making Me Feel More Guilty Than I Already Do...Everyday" Michelle Said Softly.

"Your More Happy With Keith And You Know It" Nicki Comforted.

"Shhh I Don't Have My Headphones In" Michelle Said As She Looked Around The Loft. "Bitch You Live In A Mansion Pastor Travis Can't Hear You" Kelly Laughed.