22

Beyoncé Looked At Her Sliding Glass Door That Lead To The Inside Of Her House. She Had Been Waiting For Shawn For Almost Three Hours. She Didn't Want Everyone Meeting Him Yet But She Wanted Him To Attend Her Party.

"Girl Why You Keep Looking At The Door" Kelly Chuckled Sipping On Her Margarita. "Shawn Is Supposed To Be Coming And He's Still Not Here" She Said.

"Wait Y'all Back Together?" Kelly Asked With Wide Eyes As Michelle And Nicki Walked Up. "Sorta" Beyoncé Smiled.

"When Did This Happen?" Nicki Asked. "On My Birthday, He Took My Skating And By The End Of The Day We Were All Over Each Other...In His Car" Beyoncé Smirked As They Started Hollering.

"Beyoncé You Never Have Sex In Public" Kelly Said. She Laughed "I Know...That Man Takes Me To Extremes And I Love It" She Said.

"Well I'm Happy For You" Michelle Said. Beyoncé Rubbed Her Back "Thank You Boo"

"Food Is Done!" Tina Yelled Over The Music. People Started Lining Up. "That's My Cue!" Kelly Said Joining The Line. Nicki Shook Her Head "So You Want Everyone To Meet Him? You Don't Think It's Too Fast?" Nicki Asked.

"I Mean It Is Fast But I Want Him To Come, We Aren't Boyfriend And Girlfriend So It's Fine" Beyoncé Said Looking At The Sliding Glass Door Again. "Come On And Eat Bey" Michelle Said. Beyoncé Sighed Grabbing Her Phone To See No Texts Or Calls From Him. They Made Their Plates And Sat Down At A Table.

Cliff, Tamika And Brooklyn Made Their Way Through The Sliding Glass Door Looking Around. Beyoncé Got Up And Walked Over To Them. "Hey Baby" She Smiled Hugging Her Daughter. "Hey Mama" Brooklyn Said Noticing Her Grandma Racing Over To Her.

"Hey Y'all, Thank You For Coming" Beyoncé Said Looking At The Both Of Them. "No Problem...Happy Birthday" Cliff Said. She Could Tell He Was Annoyed And Tamika Looked Agitated. "Happy Birthday And Thank You For The Invite" Tamika Smiled.

"Y'all Good?" Beyoncé Asked Looking At Them Back And Forth. "Yeah" Cliff Said Walking Past Her To Say Hello To Beyoncé's Friends And Mother.

Tamika Rolled Her Eyes "Your Backyard Is Beautiful" She Complimented. "Thank You, I Have The Best Friends In The World" She Said. Tamika Nodded Her Head As It Fell Into Awkward Silence. "So Grab You Something To Eat And Enjoy" Beyoncé Said. Tamika Nodded Her Head Walking Past Her.

As Beyoncé Tried To Walk Back Over To Her Girls She Felt Hands Cover Her Eyes. She Smirked "There's A Fine Ass Birthday Girl, You Know Where She At?" She Heard That Familiar New York Accent She Knew All Too Well. "Me Boy!" She Said Turning Around Hugging Around His Stomach As He Chuckled Rubbing Her Back.

"Why Are You So Late?" She Asked Looking Up At Him With Her Chin On His Chest. "Man Police Pulled Me Over And Found Out My License Was Suspended So I Had No Choice To Call My Dad, We Got It Squared Away It's Not Suspended Anymore"

"Spoiled Ass" She Smirked. "I Wanna Spoil You"

She Blushed "You Need To Stop Driving So Fast. I Already Keep Telling You This"

"I Kno-"

"Well Hello" Tina Said As Beyoncé Released Her Arms From Around Him Clearing Her Throat. For Some Reason She Was So Nervous For Shawn To Meet Her Mom.

Shawn Looked At Her Already Knowing That This Was Beyoncé's Mom. They Looked Just Alike. "Hello" He Said Holding Out His Hand. She Shook It "This Is Shawn Mama...This Is My Mother Tina" Beyoncé Introduced.

"Well It's Nice To Meet You Shawn" Tina Smirked. She Was Happy For Her Daughter. "Likewise" He Said As Brooklyn Raced Over To Them Hugging Him.

"Hi Shawn!" She Squealed Making Him Chuckle. "Everyone Seems To Know Shawn Except Me Huh?" Tina Joked. "Not True...It Was By Accident" Beyoncé Replied.