35

Beyoncé Looked Over Some Papers Taking Her Starbucks Coffee To Her Lips Indulging Into The Warm Goodness. Today Was A Good Day For Her, Everything At Work Was Lining Up Just Right For Her.

There Was A Knock At The Door And Regina Walked In Racing Up To Her Desk. "Girl Guess Who Is Here!" She Said With Wide Eyes. "Who?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Shawn...Mr.Carter Wants Everyone In The Main Conference Room" Regina Replied. Beyoncé Almost Choked On Her Coffee.

"I-No I Can't" She Said Looking At Her. Regina Sighed. She Knew All About Her Relationship With Shawn. She Looked At Her Boss "Well You Know Mr.Carter Will Send Out A Search Party For You" She Said.

Beyoncé Stood To Her Feet "What The Hell Is He Doing Here?"

Regina Shrugged "Maybe He's Back?"

"I Hope Not" Beyoncé Said As She Grabbed Her Pink Notebook. Following Behind Her Assistant As They Made Their Way Onto The Elevator Going To The Lower Level Seeing All Of The Employees Crowing Inside The Room. Beyoncé Decided To Stay In The Back Hoping To Not Be Seen. Mr.Carter Speaking With His Intro. "As You All See My Son Shawn Is Back, He Took Some Time Off For Himself. But He Will Be Taking Another Direction" Mr.Carter Smiled At Me.

"Miss Knowles" He Said Pointing To Beyoncé. Everyone Turned Their Heads At Her Making Her Face Drop. She Hated Having Attention On Her. She Cleared Her Throat. She Locked Eyes With Shawn. They Both Kept Their Eyes On Each Other. Shawn Began To Feel Nervous.

"If You Can Come Up Here" He Said. She Placed A Piece Of Her Hair Behind Her Ear Making Her Way Next To Him As Shawn Stood Next To Him.

"Shawn Will Be Officially Taking Over Beyoncé's Position And Beyoncé Will Be Taking Over My Position. It's Time For Me To Retire And Toss The Hat!" He Said As Everyone Clapped. Beyoncé Eyes Widen "Wow Thank You" She Said As He Gave Her A Hug. She Looked At Shawn Who Was Already Staring At Her. She Released From Mr.Carters Embrace.

"So Please Treat These Two With The Up Most Respect And Beyoncé...Start Packing Up Your Things Into Your New Office" Mr.Carter Winked.

Everyone Continued To Clap. "Now Everyone Back To Work! Time Is Money" He Said.

"Thank You So Much Mr.Carter. I've Wanted This For So Long. I Will Not Disappoint" Beyoncé Assured. "I Know You Won't" He Said Tapping Her Shoulder As Everyone Slowly Made Their Way Out Of The Room.

Shawn Walked Over To Her As She Turned Trying To Avoid Him. "Bey" He Called. She Let Out A Sigh Before Turning Around. He Looked Down At Her Body, She Definitely Was More Defined. Her Boobs Were Way More Bigger And Her Curves Were Real Dip. Now That Ass Was On Another Level. "It's Good To See You" He Said.

She Nodded Her Head Not Saying Anything. "It's Been What? Five Years?"

"Yup" She Said. He Sighed "I Know We Left Things Kind Of-"

"No You Just Up And Left" She Said. "But You Quit" He Said.

"I Was Just Upset" She Whispered. "I Know...I Fucked Up. The Very Thing I Was Afraid To Do"

"I Don't Care About That. I Moved On"

"Your Married?" He Asked. "Oh God No...I Moved On From Us. It Wasn't Going To Ever Work Shawn"

"I Don't Believe That" He Said Looking Into Her Eyes. "What Are You Even Doing Here? What Are You Trying To Prove?" She Asked.

"I Just Took A Break" He Replied. "Five Years?"

He Looked Around Placing His Hands Into His Pockets. "I Needed It"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "Well I Have To Get Back To Work. I'm Willing To Stay Professional And I Hope You Do The Same"