30

Michelle And Beyoncé Laughed Together. "Where Is His Late Ass? I Have To Get Back To Work"

"You Only Gotta Get Back To Work For Your Man" Michelle Said Sucking Her Teeth As Beyoncé Laughed. "You Right" She Said.

"I Forgot To Ask You How The Outing With His Friends Went?"

"Oh It Was Good But One Of His Friends Was Tryna Throw Him Under The Bus About His Past So I Have To Watch Him But The Other Night...After We Ya Know Got It On. Girl He Slipped Up And Didn't Pull Out" Beyoncé Said As Michelle Covered Her Mouth.

"Don't Worry, We Got A Plan B The Next Day. I'm In The Clear But Whew. We Are Not Ready For A Baby" Beyoncé Said. "I Don't Know I Think Y'all Would Be Such Cute Parents"

"Tell That To Shawn" Beyoncé Mumbled. "Wait He Doesn't Want Kids?"

"He Doesn't Know What He Wants" She Replied. Michelle Nodded Her Head "Well Why You Still With Him"

"Because I Really Like Him" She Said In All Honesty. He Was Becoming A Totally Different Man Right Before Her Very Own Eyes. "One Of His Friends Birthday Is This Weekend And It's At A Strip Club And I'm Dreading That Shit" Beyoncé Confessed.

"Well You Trust Him Right?"

"I Do But He's Still Young And Immature At Times. I Just Don't Want Him Fucking Up" Beyoncé Explained.

"I Get It Girl" Michelle Said As She Noticed The Assistant Walking Up To Them. "He's Here" She Said As The Guy Sat Down In Front Of Them.

"Sorry For My Tardiness" He Smiled. "Had Us Waiting Damn Near Three Hours" Beyoncé Said Before Taking A Sip Of Her Margarita.

"Michelle I Want To Personally Apolo-"

"Save It, My Marriage Was Dead A Longtime Ago. But I Asked You Here So We Can Expose Him" Michelle Said As Beyoncé Continued To Eat.

"Michelle Are You Crazy?" He Asked. "No, He Deserves It And I Want Your Help" She Replied Confidently. "I Could Loose My Job" He Said.

"You Already Lost It By Sleeping With Her Husband" Beyoncé Shot. He Looked At Her "Who Are You?" He Asked.

Before Beyoncé Could Speak Up Michelle Cut Her Off. "You Owe Me This, He Doesn't Have To Know It Was You"

"But I'm The Only Other Person That Knows Michelle. Just Ask Him For Money Like Everybody Else And Move On" He Said.

"Wait Huh?" Michelle Asked. The Assistant Sighed "He's Been Laundering Money For Years To Hold That Church Up. He Is Not One To Play With. If You Expose Him It's Over...The World Would Be Practically Ending"

"I Know But All The Shit He's Put Me Through I Want Him To Suffer" Michelle Said.

"I'll See What I Can Do But I Can't Make Any Promises" He Said. He Grabbed A Flash Drive From His Pocket Placing It Down On The Table. "Here's A Little Something For A Start" He Said.

Michelle Grabbed The Drive "Thank You"

He Nodded His Head Looking Around The Restaurant Before Getting Up From The Table And Beyoncé Turned To Her "He Better Help You...Nasty Ass" She Said.

"Girl Let's Go You Need To Go Back To Work" Michelle Said As They Left Michelle Dropping Beyoncé Off. Once She Entered The Floor She Worked On She Seen Mr.Carter Talking To Shawn By His Door.

Shawn Smiled Softly Causing His Father To Turn Around. He Smiled "Hello Ms.Knowles" He Said As She Walked Up To The Both Of Them. She Shook Mr.Carter's Hand. "I Was Just Telling My Son That He's Doing Such A Good Job And Thank You For Allowing Him To Shadow You" He Said.

Beyoncé Smiled "He Works Hard...Real Hard"

Shawn Licked His Lips "She's A Real Good Teacher"

Mr.Carter Looked Back And Forth At The Two Adults Shrugging His Shoulders. "Okay Will You Guys Know We've Been Trying To Get Lizzo To Model One Of Our Issues So We Want You Guys To Work On That" He Said. They Nodded Their Heads "We Got You Boss" She Said.

Mr.Carter Dapped Up His Son And Nodded His Head Towards Beyoncé Before Leaving. "Well That Was Good" She Said.

He Chuckled "Yeah He's Really Proud"

"See What Happens When You Do Good?" She Asked. "What Happens?" He Asked Stepping Closer To Her. "You Get Rewarded" She Replied.

"What's My Reward From You?"

She Licked Her Lips "I Guess Your Gonna Have To Wait And Find Out"

He Smirked As She Turned On Her Heels Walking Past A Smiling Regina While He Looked Down At Her Ass As She Entered Her Office. After Work They Walked Out Waiting In Front Of The Building For Michelle To Pull Up. She Had Been Borrowing Beyoncé Car Every Now And Then. Picking Up Brooklyn From School When She Needed To.

Michelle Pulled Up And Brooklyn Rolled Down The Window In The Back Seat. "Hi Shawn!" She Smiled Brightly. "What's Up Lil Bit?" He Asked Walking Up To Her Window. He Lowkey Was Liking The Little Girl And It Surprised Him.

"Nothing, I Have A Project To Do Can You Help Me?" She Asked. "Uh Excuse You" Beyoncé Said.

"Mom You Can Help Too" She Said. "School Isn't My Strongest Thing" Shawn Said.

"You Stayed Back Or Something?" Brooklyn Asked. "Nah I Hated It"

"I Hate School Too" Brooklyn Said As He Laughed. "See Now I Know Why I Like You" He Joked.

"So Your Mom Was Telling Me Your Birthday Coming Up What You Want?" He Asked. Brooklyn Looked Up "Hmmm An iPad"

Shawn Eyes Widen "An iPad? What You Need That For?"

"She Don't Need That" Beyoncé Intervened. "To Have Fun Duh" Brooklyn Said. He Chuckled "I'll See What I Can Do Lil Bit" He Said.

"That's All I Really Want So Now You Have To Get It" Brooklyn Teased. Shawn Chuckled "You Work A Hard Bargain Lil Bit"

"What Can I Say? I'm A Genius" She Smiled.

"That You Are" He Said.

Beyoncé Gave Him A Hug And A Kiss On The Cheek. "Uh Ah" He Said Pulling Her In Close Giving Her A Kiss On The Lips Making Her Blush. "Ewww!" Brooklyn Said Rolling Up Her Window As Beyoncé Stuck Out Her Tongue. "I'll Call You Later" She Said Licking Her Lips.

"Okay Baby" He Said Watching Her Get Inside The Car. He Hit The Side Of It As It Drove Off.

This Man Was Falling In Love. Shawn Went Back To The Garage Seeing One Of The Females That Worked On The Second Floor. He Messed Around With Her A Couple Of Times Here And There Before He Got With Beyoncé.

"Where You Been Mr.Carter?" She Smirked As She Got Off His Car. He Looked Around "Working"

"Hmm Too Busy To Talk To Me?...Too Busy To Fuck Me?" She Asked Walking Up To Him Wrapping Her Arm Around His Neck. "Whoa" He Said Stepping Back. "What?" She Asked Looking At Him Crazy.

"I'm Taken Now...I'm Off The Market" He Said. "So" She Said. He Walked Past Her Getting Into His Car. "I'm Staying Loyal" He Said Starting Up His Car.

"Loyal? Shawn Carter? Loyal Yeah Okay" She Laughed. "I'm Serious, I'm Not About That Life No More" He Said

She Folded Her Arms "So Your Just Dropping Me? Just Like That Nigga?!"

"I Should've Dropped Your Ass A Longtime Ago" He Said. "You'll Be Back Trust Me...Y'all Won't Last" Said The Woman. He Reversed Out Of The Parking Spot And Sped Off. He Had Almost Forgot About Fucking Her And Now He Was Beginning To Worry.