43

Shawn Had Woke Up Looking Around The Unfamiliar Room. He Looked Down At Beyoncé As Light Snores Escaped From Her Mouth Making Him Smile. He Was Mentally Mad At Himself For Leaving His Phone Downstairs In His Pants Because He Wanted To Capture Her Beauty. He Also Knew He Needed To Go Downstairs Before Blue Wakes Up And Sees Him In Beyoncé's Bed. But First He Wanted To Wake Her Up With Some Good Head.

He Got Under The Sheets Climbing Over Her Body And Slowly Opened Her Legs Making Her Shift Her Body. He Got Closer To Her Pussy Staring At It For A Minute Before Sliding His Tongue Up Her Pussy. He Slid His Tongue Inside Her As She Moaned Softly. He Started To Eat Her Out While Her Legs Wrapped Around His Neck Squeezing Him For Dear Life And His Wet Tongue Worked It's Magic. She Placed Her Hands All Over His Fade Scratching Her Acrylic Nails All Over His Head. He Started Moaning Against Her Lips "Right There...Yessss" She Moaned Letting Her Eyes Close As She Concentrated On The Feeling.

His Hands Slid Underneath Her Pulling Her Closer. He Was Running Out Of Tongue And He Wanted To Be Even Deeper. "Mmmm Baby" She Moaned Out. He Flicked His Tongue Against It Making Her Grind Against His Face. She Felt Her Knees Getting Weak From The Sensation Causing Her To Release Her Juices All Over His Face.

"Mommy" Blue's Little Voice Called As She Opened The Door. Beyoncé Kicked Shawn Off The Bed With Her Foot Causing Him To Roll Off And Land On The Side Of His Body. "Fuck" He Whispered.

Beyoncé Rose Her Body Up As Blue Rubbed Her Eye Walking Up To Her Bed About To Climb On Top. "Um Wait Baby" She Said Stepping Off The Bed As Blue Looked Up At Her Confused. She Always Walked Into Her Moms Room On Saturday Morning And They Would Continue Their Sleep Together.

She Reached For Her Grey Blanket On The End Of The Bed Spreading It Over The Sheets. "What's Wrong With Your Bed? You Had An Accident?" Blue Asked Curiously As Shawn Crawled Under The Bed Trying Not To Make A Noise.

"Something Like That, Come On Baby" Beyoncé Said As They Crawled Into Bed Together. Blue Smiled As She Jumped On The Bed. She Turned To Face Her Mother, Beyoncé Looked Into Her Eyes Touching Blue's Nose. The Little One Giggled "I Love You Mommy" She Whispered.

"I Love You More Baby"

Blue Closed Her Eyes And Beyoncé Kissed Her Head. The Little One Slowly Dozed Back To Sleep And Beyoncé Took This As An Opportunity To Slowly Tip Toe Out Of Bed To Look For Shawn. Once He Noticed Her Feet He Slowly Slid Out Getting Off The Floor. Beyoncé Reached For Him Pushing Him Out Of The Room Looking Back To See Blue Sound Asleep. She Closed The Door "Damn Bey You Kicked Me Into Another Dimension" He Said As She Giggled.

"Sorry Sorry I Panicked" She Said As They Walked Down The Stairs, He Found His Clothes All Over The Floor Putting Them Back On. "You Good" He Said Putting His Pants On. He Looked At Beyoncé.

"What?" She Asked Confused. He Looked Down At The Shirt He Was Wearing Yesterday On Her Body. "Shit" She Said Taking Off His Shirt Revealing Her Bare Boobs. "I Mean You Can Stay Like That All Day It's Not A Problem" He Smirked.

"Mhm I Bet" She Mumbled As She Went Back Upstairs To Grab A Shirt. Blue Was Still Sleeping So She Walked To The Living Room To See Shawn Sitting Down On His Phone Scrolling Through His Instagram. She Sat Down Next To Him Placing Her Chin On His Shoulder As She Looked Through His Feed With Him. He Wrapped His Arm Around Her Pulling Her In Closer. She Smiled Lightly.

She Heard Her Front Door Swing Up As Kelly Walked In With Her Two Kids Behind Her. Beyoncé Rose Up From Shawn's Shoulder. "Girl We Have To Talk-Oh-Shawn...Shawwwwwn" She Dragged Once She Noticed Beyoncé Attire And His Wrinkled Clothing.

"Hey Auntie" Carmen Smiled She Now Eleven And So Tall Just Like Her Father. Carmelo Gave Beyoncé A Hug. He Had Just Turned Thirteen And Thought He Was Grown. "Hey Babies, How Y'all Doing?" She Asked As She Stood To Her Feet.

"Good" They Said. "Shawn This Is Kelly's Kids, Carmen And Carmelo" Beyoncé Introduced. He Stood To His Feet Nodding His Head. "Why Don't Y'all Raid Y'all Auntie Fridge Since All Y'all Do Is Eat" Kelly Shaded. The Kids Left And Kelly Smirked "Well Hey Mr.Shawn" She Said. He Chuckled "What's Up?" He Asked.

"What Are You Doing Here So Early?"

"Nine Is Early?" He Asked. "Uh Yeah Most People Start Work At Nine" Kelly Replied.

"How You Been?" He Asked Trying To Change The Subject. "I've Been Alright And Yourself?" Kelly Asked.

"I'm Real Good Thank You" He Said. "Uh Shawn Why Don't You?" Beyoncé Said. "I'll Make Baby Girl Some Breakfast" He Said Leaving Them Alone. Kelly Eyes Widen Pulling Beyoncé Down To Sit As She Giggled.

"Y'all Fucked This Morning!" Kelly Whispered Loudly. Beyoncé Smirked "Last Night"

"It Was Only A Matter Of Time I Told Yo Ass!"

She Laughed "I Know...I Can't Resist That Man" Beyoncé Said Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip. "So How Was It? Was That Thang Thangin'?"

Beyoncé Laughed "You Are So Nasty"

"Mhm So Are You"

"Well That's True" Beyoncé Said As They Laughed. "You Have A Major Glow Beyoncé...Shawn Fits You Well" Kelly Said Looking At Her Bestie As She Blushed. "Really?"

"Mhm I See It, You Look Rejuvenated"

"He Certainly Did That To My Coochie" She Said As They Laughed. "Good For You Boo, At Least One Of Us Getting Some"

"Oh Lord What Happened With Him" She Frowned Referring To Kelly's Boss. "That's Why I Came Back, I Gave Him An Ultimatum" She Said Softly. Beyoncé Eyes Widen "Well What Did He Say? When?"

"Last Night In Our Hotel Room...He Started Begging And Pleading But Y'all Are Right. I'm Wasting Time With Him"

"Yeah You Are" Beyoncé Said. "But I Love Him Bey" Kelly Said Softly. "If He's Not Willing To Leave He Ain't For You He's For His Wife"

Kelly Sighed Throwing Her Body Back On The Couch Looking Up At The Ceiling, Beyoncé Doing The Same. She Turned To Her Best Friend "There's A Man Out There For You. It's Just Not Him" She Said.

Kelly Looked At Her "But It's So Hard To Let Go Bey"

"I Know Trust Me But You Have To And Be Strong"

"But I'm Tired Of Being Strong I Wanna Be Weak" She Pouted As They Laughed. Blue Came Down The Stairs Sluggish. "Mommy You Left Me" She Yawned. "Hey Boo" Kelly Smiled As They Sat Up. Blue Sat On Her Mothers Lap As She Kissed Her Head. "Hi" Blue Said Lowly.

Kelly Rubbed The Little Ones Thigh. "How You Doing?"

"Good" Blue Said. "Go Into The Kitchen Daddy Made You Some Breakfast" Beyoncé Said As Blue's Face Lit Up "Daddy Is Here?!" She Squealed Racing Into The Kitchen.

"Okay Someone Loves Their Daddy" Kelly Said. "Girl Does She" Beyoncé Said. "But On The Real Leave His Trifling Ass"

Kelly Nodded Her Head "So You And Shawn Back Together?" She Smirked Raising Her Eyebrows Up And Down. "Yes But We're Moving Real Slow This Time, Especially Because Of Blue. She Has No Idea And I Want To Keep It That Way For Awhile" Beyoncé Said.

"That's Understandable"

"How's Your Kids And Trey? Getting Along With The New Girlfriend?" Beyoncé Asked. Kelly Rolled Her Eyes "This New One Think She Run Shit And I Have To Let Her Know That She Doesn't All The Damn Time" Kelly Said. Trey Had Been Dating A Whole New Female. "The Man Has Had Like Four Different Women Around My Kids And I Told Him What Is He Teaching Carmelo?"

"That's True But Men Don't Care, They Don't Think About That Stuff"

"They Don't And It Irritates Me" Kelly Said. "Well If You Have To Get Your Lawyer Involved Then So Be It"

"Oh I Will" She Said. "Your Gonna Cook For Us Later?" Beyoncé Asked. "Uh Excuse You" Kelly Said Twisting Up Her Face. "You Came Over Out Of Nowhere The Least You Can Do Is Feed Us"

"Girl I'm Always Here" She Said As They Laughed. "That's True"