2

Beyoncé Sighed For The Fifth Time As She Stared At Her Ex-Husband On Her Macbook. They Had Been Conversing About Tamika, His Wife To Be. "I Don't See The Big Deal Bey" Cliff Shrugged Before Taking His Decaf Coffee To His Lips. He Was In His Own Office On His Lunch Break. "This Is Brooklyn's First Dance And I Already Planned To Take Her Dress Shopping Point. Blank.Period"

He Sighed Rubbing His Forehead "Tamika Is Trying To Build A Relationship With Brook Can't You Let Her Have This? You Can Get Eighth Grade And High School Prom"

"No, Forehead Knows Exactly What She's Doing And I Told You I'm Not Doing Tit For Tat With Her" Beyoncé Said.

"Stop Calling Her Forehead Bey, How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You That Shit"

She Chuckled "I Call It Like I See It"

"Look Brook Already Asked Me And I Told Her It Was Fine"

"So This Was All Her Idea?" Beyoncé Asked Before Crossing Her Legs From Underneath Her Desk. "Yeah" Cliff Said Confidently. He Was Fully Aware That His Ex-Wife And Wife To Be Didn't Like Each Other Much But He Really Didn't Care. He Was In Love With Tamika And Was Planning On Marrying Her Regardless.

"No Tamika Tricked Her Into Thinking It Was Her Ide-"

"Bey Stop, You've Been Giving Tamika A Hard Time Since Day One And All She's Trying To Do Is Love On Brook.That's All Who Matters At The End Of The Day"

"She Only Wants To Go Because Tamika Promised Her A Designer Bag Which I Don't Approve Of. You Know That Cliff" Beyoncé Said As Her Assistant Regina Walked In With Her iPad Against Her Chest And A Small Smile Spread Across Her Face.

Beyoncé Held Up Her Finger Before Looking Back Down At Her Macbook. "Y'all Should Just Go Together" He Shrugged.

"I'd Rather Rather Shit In My Hands And Clap Then Do Anything With That Woman" Beyoncé Said Causing Regina To Chuckle Softly.

"Tamika Is Apart Of Your Life Bey Wether You Like It Or Not And She's Not Going Anywhere" He Said.

"You Sure?" Beyoncé Asked As Cliff Frowned. "Look Y'all Need To Work On Y'all Relationship Anyways But I Gotta Go Since You Took Up Most Of My Damn Lunch" He Joked. Cliff Had Owned His Own Construction Business That Was Rated Top Of The Best In New York For The Past Seven Years.

"You Barely Take A Lunch. If Anything You Should Be Thanking Me"  Beyoncé Cheesed From Ear To Ear.

He Smirked "Talk To You Later"

"Bye" She Said With A Soft Smile Before Ending The Face Time Call. "You Two Are So Cute" Regina Smiled As She Walked Up To The Desk.

"Girl Don't Make Me Cuss" Beyoncé Said As Regina Unlocked Her iPad. "So Mr.Carter's Son Is Here...You Want Me To Send Him In?" Regina Asked As Beyoncé Looked At Her Confused.

"Did You Forget?" Regina Asked Shaking Her Head. Beyoncé Eyes Widen As She Remembered. "I Forgot All About Him" Beyoncé Said Before Throwing Her Head Down Onto Her Desk While Regina Giggled. "Remind Me Why I Have To Babysit Him Again?" She Asked.

"He Got Kicked Out Of College And His Dad Your Boss Might I Add Doesn't Know What Else To Do With Him So He Decided To Send Him Here To Work Under You To Learn About The Business So That He Can Take Over The Company Since He Won't Be Doing Anything Else With His Life" Regina Explained And She Typed Away On Her iPad Using Her Apple Pencil.

"I've Worked For This Company Since I Was Twenty-Five And Mr.Carter Still Thinks I Can't Take Over This Company But His Bad Ass Child Can?" Beyoncé Said As She Lifted Her Head.

"I'm Actually Twenty-Four" Shawn Spoke Causing Both Women To Look His Way As He Stood In Front Of The Door. "Shit" Beyoncé Whispered As She Stood To Her Feet.