33

Shawn Kissed The Side Of Beyoncé's Thigh Making Her Giggle For Some Reason. They Were Laid Up Watching Sunday Night Football. They Had Recently, Woke Up Not Really In The Mood To Do Anything. "So You Had Fun Yesterday?" Beyoncé Asked As He Kept His Eyes On The Television. "I Did" He Replied.

"And You Didn't Tell Me About The Strip Club, How Was Lenny's Birthday?" She Asked. He Held Tightly To Her Thigh "It Was Decent...Why?"

She Shrugged "Just Asking"

He Looked Back At Her Before Laying His Head On Her Lap. "Nothing Happened, I Just Watched"

"Watched Huh?" Beyoncé Smirked. He Laughed "I Mean What Else Was I Supposed To Do?"

"No No I Just Thought That Was Funny" She Replied. She Leaned Down Kissing His Lips. She Started Rubbing His Head Making Him Calm. "Baby?" She Asked.

"Hm?" He Said. "I'm Getting Hungry"

He Chuckled "You Want Me To Go Out And Get You Something?"

"Chick-Fil-A?" She Asked. He Kept His Eyes On The Screen Causing Her To Giggle "Okay Give Me Like Five Minutes Cause We Winning" He Said.

She Shook Her Head As Michelle Came Out Of The Guest Room. "Y'all Make Me Sick!" She Joked As They Laughed. She Walked Into The Kitchen Looking Through The Fridge. "Shawn Is Going To Pick Us Up Some Chick-Fil-A" Beyoncé Said. Brooklyn Came Down The Stairs Fully Dressed In Cargo Pants, Black Converse And And White Tank Top. "Ooo My Baby Looks Cute" Beyoncé Said As She Smiled.

Brooklyn Had Got Dropped Off Early This Morning, Since Cliff And Tamika Leave For Their Cruise Today For Their Honeymoon. And Seen Her Grandma Doesn't Leave Until Tomorrow She Decided To Pick Her Up And Spend Some Time With Her.

"Thank You Mom" Brooklyn Said Sitting On The Other Couch As Shawn Rose To His Feet Grabbing His Slides. "Your Leaving?" Brooklyn Asked. "Yeah Picking Up Some Food" He Answered Leaning Down To Kiss Beyoncé.

He Grabbed Her Keys Since He Had No Car And Left Out The Door. Brooklyn Looked At Her Mother "I Hope Grandma Feeds Me" She Frowned. "She Will Girl" Beyoncé Said As They Heard Honking Coming From Outside. Brooklyn Got Up Giving Her Mother A Hug "See Ya" She Said.

"Have Fun And Text Me!" Beyoncé Called As Her Daughter Left The House. Michelle Sat Down Next To Her "She's Growing Up To Be So Beautiful Bey"

"I Know, And Her Birthday Is Stressing Me All The Way Out Cause Now She Has To Have Her Party A Whole Week Later Because Of Cliff's Honeymoon And He Doesn't Want To Miss It" Beyoncé Explained.

"Is Shawn Coming?"

"Of Course And I Think He Actually Bought Her A Damn iPad" Beyoncé Said As Michelle Laughed. "And You Swear The Boy Don't Want Kids?"

Beyoncé Grabbed The Remote Changing The Channel. "He Be Lowkey Spoiling Her And I Told Him He Doesn't Have To" She Said.

"He's A Good Guy Bey Bask In The Glory"

"Your Right" She Smiled. "So" Michelle Said.

"So What?" She Chuckled. "I'm Planning To Release Everything I Have On The Flash Drive Later Today"

"Damn On A Sunday Chelle?"

"That's The Perfect Day" She Smirked. "Well I'll Stand Behind You And Support"

"Thank You Bey" She Smiled Weakly. "You Know I Always Have Your Back Girl"

"I Also Researched Some Divorce Attorneys"

"Oh Really? Found Any You Like?" Beyoncé Asked Curiously. "Yeah About Three I Need Your Help Picking" Michelle Replied. "If You Want I Can Help Pay Too"

"No I Can't Ask You To Do Tha-"

"I Want To" She Said. "Thank You So Much Bey" Michelle Said With A Worried Look On Her Face. Even Though She Was Used To Being Catered To It Always Felt Weird Coming From Her Friends And Not Her Man.

They Turned Their Attention Back The Screen Before Shawn Came Back With Bags Of Food. They All Sat Down Together And Ate. By The Time Night Hit Shawn Decided It Was Time To Go Home. They Both Had Work In The Morning And He Had No Clothes.

Beyoncé Drove Him Home Then When She Came Back She Was Met With Brooklyn And Her Grandmother. They Chatted For A Few Before She Left. Beyoncé Took A Shower Then Walked Into Brooklyn's Room Taking A Seat On Her Bed Causing The Young Girl To Look Up From Her Book That She Had Been Reading.

"So I Want To Get Your Opinion On Shawn, You Don't Mind Him Hanging Around Here Every Now And Then Right?" She Asked.

"Yeah He's Cool, Why? Something Happened?"

Beyoncé Sighed "No, I Just Want To Talk To You About Things Like This Because I Don't Want You To
Feel Uncomfortable In Your Own Home And I Haven't Really Brought A Man Around You"

Brooklyn Nodded Her Head "I Like Him For You"

Beyoncé Smiled Leaning Down To Kiss Her Head. "Try Not To Stay Up All Night Reading Ma'am"

Brooklyn Giggled "I'll Try"

Beyoncé Closed The Door Behind Her Going To Her Room To Turn On Her Television Catching Up On Real Housewives Drama Before Falling Asleep.

The Next Morning She Got Washed Up And Ready For Work. She Made Avocado On Toast For Her And Brooklyn. Once Her Daughter Was Dressed She Sat Down At The Island As They Chatted And Ate. Once They Finished They Headed For The Car And She Dropped Brooklyn Off First. Then To Her Job Walking Off The Elevator Chatting With Regina A Bit She Heard Shawn's Door And Some Spanish Woman Walked Out Making Her Arch Her Eyebrow. The Woman Smiled At Her, She's Seen Her Around Before And Knew She Worked In The Mailing Area. Beyoncé Excused Herself From Regina To Knock On Shawn's Door Causing Him To Look Up With A Bright Smile Across His Face.

"My Favorite Person" He Said Standing As She Smiled Giving Him A Couple Of Pecks On The Lips. "Who Was That Chick? I Mean I Know She Does The Mail Right?" Beyoncé Asked.

"She's Nobo-"

"Shawn" Beyoncé Said. He Looked Into Her Eyes "I Used To Fuck With Her And Now She Won't Take No For An Answer" He Said.

"Oh Really?"

"But You Don't Have To Worry" He Said. "And Why Not?"

"Because I Can Handle This Shit Man" He Said Getting Agitated. "Don't Get Mad At Me Cause You Slept With Half Of New York"

"That's All You Think Of Me"

"Yeah It's On My Mind Constantly Which Is Why It's So Hard To Trust You Shawn" She Snapped. He Clenched His Teeth "Have I Made You Feel Like You Can't Trust Me Beyoncé?" He Asked.

"No But When Your Homeboy Warns Me About It-"

"I Thought We Was Past That Shit Man"

"I'm Telling You To Watch It Cause Once You Fuck With My Heart That's It!" She Shot As She Pointed At Him. "She's A Hoe, You Shouldn't Be Worried About Her"

"You Wouldn't Cheat On Me Right?" She Asked Looking Into His Eyes. He Walked Up To Her Only For Her To Back Up "I Wouldn't Bey...I Haven't And I Don't Plan On It" He Said.

"These Hoes Be Ready To Trap A Man"

He Shook His Head "You Obviously Still Don't Trust Me I Told You I'ma Handle It"

"And You Still Haven't Told Me How"

"Cause You Don't Need To Worry About That" He Said. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "Whatever Shawn" She Said Turning On Her Heels Leaving Out Of His Office. Now She Was Beyond Pissed. She Asked Him A Simple Question And He Couldn't Give Her A Simple Answer.