18

The Music Was Blasting Throughout Her Home As She Applied Her Lashes To Her Eyes. She Heard The Front Door Indicating Her Girls Had Walked In. "I'm Upstairs!" She Yelled Over The Music. They All Walked Up The Stairs And Into Her Bathroom.

"Oooo Lala" Nicki Smirked As She Seen Her In Her Outfit. Beyoncé Smiled "Thank You Boo" She Said As Kelly Wrapped Her Arms Around Her From Behind.

"Hey Bumble Bee" She Said. "Hey Y'all...How You Doing Chelle?" Beyoncé Asked. She Had Noticed She Covered Her Eye With Make Up.

"I'm Alright And You?" Michelle Asked. Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes As She Thought About Shawn. She Turned Around To Face Her Girls.

"Oh Shit" Kelly Said Knowing She Was About To Say Something Crazy. "I Fucked Shawn" She Confessed.

They All Started Screaming "Your Bosses Son?!"Nicki Asked.

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip. "Girrrrl" Kelly Dragged.

"I Mean Was It Good?" Nicki Asked As She Bit Down On Her Thumb Looking At Her Uneasy. "Real Good" Beyoncé Said As They Squealed. "That Young Dick Be Something Else" Kelly Said.

"And How Would Your Ass Know?" Beyoncé Asked Snapping Her Neck Towards Her. "So I've Heard" Kelly Smirked.

"Does He Have A Big?" Michelle Asked. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Vigorously. "My Thighs Still Sore Girl"

"You Fucked Him Today?" Kelly Asked With Wide Eyes. "Girl A Couple Of Rounds" Beyoncé Said.

"Can He Bone?" Nicki Asked. "Girl Best I've Ever Had And His Tongue Is Everything" Beyoncé Said As They Started Screaming.

"So How Long Have Y'all Been Fucking?" Kelly Asked Folding Her Arms. "For A Few Weeks...But It's Over Now"

"Damn Why?" Nicki Asked. "Some Girl Sent Him Nudes Right In Front Of My Face. I Should've Never Been Fucking Him" Beyoncé Said As She Applied Her Lip Gloss. "What The Fuck? Such A Shmuck" Kelly Said.

"The Sad Part Is...I Was Really Feeling Him. I Was Calling This Nigga Baby And Everything" Beyoncé Said.

"Awww Bey, Did Y'all Try To Talk It Out?" Nicki Asked. "I Kinda Spazzed Out And Threw His Clothes At Him And Told Him To Get Out" Beyoncé Said.

"So Some Chick Sent Random Nudes?" Nicki Asked. She Wasn't Feeling The Whole Story. She Felt Like There Were Missing Pieces. "Well I Don't Know If It Was Random But I'm Not Sitting Around To Find Out"

"And You Shouldn't Fuck Him And His Mama!" Kelly Said.

"His Mom Died Kelly" Beyoncé Said Softly As Their Facial Expressions Changed. "Damn My Bad" Kelly Said.

"And Why You Had To Bring His Mama Into It" Nicki Said As They All Laughed. Kelly Shrugged. They Collected Their Purses And Headed Into Nicki's Pink Maybach. They Made Their Way To The Painting Place Taking Their Seats And Getting Situated Before Following The Instructor. Once They Were Done They Headed To Dinner.

Beyoncé Scrolled Through Her Phone Seeing A Text From Shawn.

Shawn: Can we at least talk? please

Beyoncé Bit Down On Her Lip. She Really Liked Shawn And He Always Made Her Feel Good. And In Her Defense She Didn't Let Him Explain His Side.

"Who We Texting?" Kelly Asked Looking Over At Her Phone As Their Drinks Were Placed On The Table. "Shawn" She Said Staring At The Same Message.

Kelly Read It "What That Trifling Nigga Say?" Nicki Asked. "Fuck Him!" Kelly Said Snatching The Phone From Her. "He Should Explain" Beyoncé Said Snatching The Phone Back. She Texted Shawn Back.

Beyoncé: We can talk at work.

Shawn:Coo

Beyoncé Smiled Softly As Kelly Shook Her Head. "That Man Must Make Your Knees Weak"

"He Does And My Pussy" She Said As They All Hollered. She Picked Up Her Glass Of Champagne Indulging Into The Drink. "So How Have Things Been At Home Michelle?" Beyoncé Asked Turning To Her. She Had Been So Quiet All Night Long.

She Shrugged "Same Old, We Barely Talk" Michelle Said Referring To Her Husband. "What About Keith? Have Y'all Talked?" Beyoncé Asked.

Michelle Looked Into Her Eyes Shaking Her Head No. "Awww Chelle" Beyoncé Pouted. "I Know...I Miss Him So Much" She Confessed. "Call Him Up" Kelly Said.

"I Can't, If Levi Ever Finds Out I'm In Contact With Him I Don't Know What He Would Do Girl. This Eye Was Just A Warning" Michelle Said.

The Food Was Placed In Front Of Them And They Started Eating Away. "I'm So Sorry Your Going Through This Girl But I Want You To Be Able To Leave Him. You Don't Deserve To Stay" Beyoncé Explained Wrapping Her Arms Around Michelle Making Her Smile Softly. "Thank You Bey"

"We Love You Girl...There's Always A Way Out" Kelly Said. Nicki Smiled At Her Nodding Her Head "We Can All Take Care Of You Michelle" Nicki Said.

Michelle Felt A Tear Escape From Her Eye. "I'm Sorry Guys"

"Nooo" They All Said. "Never Apologize For Showing Emotion" Beyoncé Said. "Okay Enough About This Sappy Shit., Beyoncé Your Turning Forty Next Week Girl" Michelle Said Changing The Subject. She Already Hated Talking About Levi.

Beyoncé Smirked As All Of Her Girls Started Clapping. "Too Bad You Won't Get Birthday Sex" Kelly Frowned As They Laughed. "Ugh I Know" Beyoncé Said. "So We Still Doing V.I.P Section At The Club?" Nicki Asked.

"I Think I Wanna Have A Backyard Party" Beyoncé Said. "What? How Are We Supposed To Prepare Food So Quickly?" Kelly Asked.

"Girl My Mama Will Do Most The Cooking, She Got Nothing Else To Do" Beyoncé Said As They All Laughed. "That's True" Michelle Said.

"Yeah At My House, With The People I Love"

"You Inviting Your Baby Daddy?" Kelly Smirked. She's Always Loved Cliff And Beyoncé Together. They Just Fit Each Other So Well. And She Was Always Trying To Get Them Back Together.

"I Don't Know...I Guess And Tamika" Beyoncé Said. "Don't Nobody Like Her" Nicki Said.

"That's True But I Can't Invite Him And Not Her That's Gonna Look So Shady" Beyoncé Said.

"Very" Michelle Said. "So Backyard Party It Is...How Do You Feel About Turning Forty?" Kelly Asked.

"Old" Beyoncé Said. She Had Been Dreading This Day For Awhile Now. She Knew Soon That She Was Going To Start Receiving Mail From AARP. And Getting Senior Discounts At Certain Places And She Wasn't Ready For All That Just Yet.