45

Tina Closed The Door Behind Them. "Can I Get A Snack Please?" Blue Asked. "Go Ahead Baby" Tina Smiled As The Little Ran To The Kitchen. Beyoncé Placed Blue's Small Pink Suite Case Down.

"Thank You Mama Really"

"Mhm And What You Doing From Thursday All The Way To Sunday?" Tina Asked. She Knew It Wasn't Work Related Because She Would've Told Her Without Hesitation. Beyoncé Blushed "Shawn And I Are Hanging Out"

"So He Taking You Out The Country?" Tina Asked With A Smile. "I Don't Know But I'm Really Nervous" She Said.

"So You Guys Are Dating?" Tina Asked. "Something Like That...We're Taking This Really Slow Because I'm Not Trying To Get Hurt" She Confessed As Her Mother Nodded Her Head In Agreement.

"Well You Deserve It Baby, I Hope You Have Fun And Please Be Safe" Tina Said. "Of Course Always"

"Ugh God Answered My Prayers, I Wanted You To End Up With Him" Tina Gushed. Beyoncé Smiled "Really?"

"Yeah I Like Him For You And Now That Blue Is Here You Guys Can Be A Family" Tina Smiled. "That's True, I Just Don't Know How She Would Take This...She's Never Seen Us Together" Beyoncé Said.

"She Will Love It, Don't Stress Baby" Tina Brushed Off. Beyoncé Phone Began To Ring, She Looked At The Caller I.D To See Shawn's Name Making Her Smile. "Excuse Me" She Said Before Answering.

"Hey, You Ready?" He Asked. "I'm About To Leave My Mama's House" She Replied.

"Pack Some Clothes Too" He Said. "Okay" She Said.

"Aight I Should Be To Your Place In Like Forty Minutes"

"Okay Bye" She Said. "Peace" He Said Hanging Up. "That Was Him?" Tina Asked.

"Yes, He Said Pack Some Clothes" Beyoncé Replied. Tina Smiled "Awww I'm So Happy For You"

"Thank You Mama, I Should Go Before He Be Waiting On Me"

"Blue!" Tina Yelled. She Came Into The Front Of The House. "I'm Leaving, Be Good For Grandma And Don't Be Forgetting Your Homework" Beyoncé Said Kneeling Down To Match Her Height. "Okay, Where Are You Going Again?" Blue Asked Looking At Her Confused.

"Work Stuff...Love You Baby. I'll Call You Later" Beyoncé Said Kissing Her Lips. "Okay Love You Too" She Said Hugging Her. Beyoncé Rose To Her Feet Giving Her Mom A Hug And Kiss On The Cheek.

Beyoncé Decided To Stop By The Sex Shop Buying A Few Things. The Least She Could Do Is Spice Up In The Bedroom. She Rushed To Her Place Rushing To Take A Shower And Put On Her White Sports Bra With The Shorts To Match Then Some New Balance Sneakers She Had Her Hair In A Low Ponytail That Was Braided. She Applied Some Make Up On Her Face Then Packed Some Clothes Along Withe The Things She Got From The Store. She Heard The Front Door And Proceeded Downstairs To Open It Seeing Shawn Smiling Brightly. She Looked Down At What He Was Wearing, She Could Tell Her Had Just Got His Hair Cut. She Jumped On Him Causing Him To Stumble A Bit As He Chuckled. "Missed Me That Much?" He Asked Closing The Door With His Foot.

She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck "I Love When You Came From The Barbershop"

He Laughed "Oh You Like My Fade?"

She Kissed His Lips Adding Tongue Before Breaking It Seconds Later. "Mmm I Love It"

He Slapped Her Butt Placing Her Down On The Ground Looking At Her Outfit. "You Look Good" He Smirked Looking At Her Abs. "Thank You" She Said Going Upstairs To Get Her Things. "You Ready?" He Asked.

"Surprisingly Yes" She Said As He Chuckled Grabbing The Suite Case From Her Hands. She Locked Up The House They Got Into His Car And Drove To The Airport. "Where Are We Going Shawn?" She Asked For The Tenth Time, It's All She Could Ask On The Ride There. "Turks And Caicos" He Said. Beyoncé Eyes Widen "I've Never Been"

"I Know" He Said. She Cocked Her Head Back "How You Know?" She Asked. "You Said You Wanted To Travel More Remember?"

"Yeah, I Still Haven't Gotten Around To That"

"Well We Can Do It Together" He Said. She Nodded Her Head "Thank You Baby"

He Kissed Her Head "What About Your Aunt?"

"Back On The Streets" He Replied. They Waited To Board The Plane Sitting In First Class. Beyoncé Felt Good Being Catered To. Drinking Champagne The Entire Ride And Eating Up Her Food And Shawn's.

Once They Arrived They Got Unpacked And Settled In And Waisted No Time Fucking All Over The Huge Room. They Ended Up On The Floor. Shawn Picked Up Beyoncé's Leg Kissing It As She Laughed. "What You Wanna Do Tonight?" He Asked. "Late Night Swim?" She Smirked. "Okay I'm Down With That" He Said.

She Pulled The Sheets Further Over Her Naked Body, Shawn Rested His Head On Her Chest As She Rubbed His Head. "Let Me Call Blue" She Said Realizing She Didn't Let Her Mother Know She Got In Safely. She Got Off The Floor To Grab Her Phone From Her Purse. She Called Her Mother On Face Time Grabbing The Sheets To Pull Over Her Body As She Sat On The Bed. Shawn Decided To Stay On The Floor Slowly Dozing Off To Sleep. He Was Actually Comfortable Where He Was.

"Hey Bey" Tina Said. "Hey Mama, I Made It. Where's Blue?" She Asked.

"Right Here Coloring" Tina Said Handing Her The Phone. Blue Smiled Brightly "Hi Mommy"

"Hey Baby, You Having Fun?" She Asked. Blue Nodded Her Head "We're Making Cookies Tomorrow After School" Blue Said.

"Oh Really? Save Me Some"

"I Can't Make Any Promises" She Said As Beyoncé Laughed. "I'll Give That One To You" She Said.

"Can Your Bring Me Something Back?" Blue Asked. "You Know I Always Do" Beyoncé Said. "Okay See You Later" Blue Said Handing The Phone Back To Her Grandma. "Now You Know She Don't Play About Her Coloring Time" Tina Said.

"I Know Right, I Need To Get Her More Since She Runs Through So Much"

"I Just Bought Her More From Amazon" Tina Said. "Mama Stay Off Amazon"

Tina Laughed "I Love It Too Much"

"And That's The Problem" Beyoncé Said. "Alright Well I'll Let You Go And Have Your Fun" Tina Said. Beyoncé Said Her Goodbyes Before Calling Brooklyn Next, They Talked On The Phone At Least Three Times A Week. She Was Missing Her So Much.

"Hey Mama" Brooklyn Said. "Hey Baby, How Are You?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Good, We're Looking At Cars Now" She Said. Beyoncé And Cliff Both Agreed On Getting Her A Car For Her Eighteenth Birthday. "Just Seeing Your Options And How They Drive?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Yeah, I Think I'm Liking The Honda Honestly" She Replied. "It's A Good Car"

"That's What Daddy Said" Brooklyn Said As She Started Talking To Someone Else. Cliff Face Appeared On The Screen As He Smiled. "Hey Bey"

"Hey, How's The Car Hunting Going?" She Asked. "Pretty Good She Might Get This White Honda One" He Replied Flipping The Camera. "Ooo That Looks Nice" Beyoncé Said.

He Flipped The Camera Back "Yeah And It Had Zero Miles Brand New"

"You Trying To Get It Today?" He Asked. "I Need You Half First, We'll Probably Come Back Next Week"

"How Much?"

"Fourteen Grand, I Wanna Pay It In Full" He Said. "Agreed" Beyoncé Said. "Alright I'll Wire It To You Later" She Said. He Nodded His Head Handing The Phone Back To Brooklyn. "Where's Blue? I Called Her From Her iPad Earlier"

"She's With Grandma This Weekend"

"And Where Are You?" Brooklyn Asked Curiously. Beyoncé Laughed "Touch Your Nose"

"Oop Okay Then" She Said. "I'm In Turks And Caicos"

"Must Be Nice" She Said. "Mhm" She Said. "Okay Mama I Got To Go, Love You"

"Love You Too" She Said Before Hanging Up The Phone. She Got Off The Bed Walking Over To Shawn Who Was Snoring Like Crazy. "My Baby Is Tired" She Said To Herself. She Woke Him Up "Baby Your Body Is Gonna Ache Get On The Bed" She Said.

His Eyes Fluttered Open Revealing His Blood Shot Red Eyes. He Slowly Got Up Slamming Down On The Bed. She Kissed His Head As He Went Straight Back To Sleep.