5

Victor Shook Beyoncé's Body Slowly, He Didn't Want To Wake Her Too Viciously. Her Eyes Slowly Fluttered Opened Looking Into His Eyes As He Smiled. "Good Morning Beautiful" He Said. Her Nose Instantly Smelling The Cooked Food Before Her That He Held In His Hands. "French Toast With Bananas, Bacon And Eggs...Mmmm" Beyoncé Said Slowly Sitting Up In The Bed Covering Her Naked Body With The Sheets As He Chuckled. "I Hope You Don't Mind Me Raiding Your Kitchen"

"Let Me Taste The Food First Then I'll Decide" She Smirked As He Sat Down Next To Her. She Began Eating The French Toast Closing Her Eyes. "Mmmm This Is Good" She Said.

"Not As Good As You. But I'm Going To Need You To Finish So I Can Have Some Breakfast" He Smirked.

"Make Yourself A Plate" She Said Looking At Him Stupid. He Leaned In By Her Ear "I'm Not Talking About Food"

Beyoncé Bit Her Lip. She Really Had To Be Dreaming, This Guy Was A Smooth Talker, Treated Her And Her Pussy Good. To Her This Might Be The One But She Wasn't Giving In That Easily, Even Though He Made It Very Hard To.

After She Finished Eating, They Had Went For Two More Rounds. "Man I Wish I Could Stay With You All Day" He Said Touching Her Cheek. "You Have To Go To Work?" She Asked Turning On Her Side To Face Him.

"Yeah For Eleven" He Said Getting Up From The Bed. "What Time Is It?" She Said Searching For Her Phone.

"Ten" He Said As He Put On His Clothes. Beyoncé Eyes Widen "Oh My God!" She Shouted Jumping Out Of The Bed To Race To The Shower.

"Your Late For Work?" Victor Assumed. "Very Late Oh My God!" She Yelled.

"I'll Walk Myself Out, My Number Is On The Dresser...We're Still Doing Dinner Tonight Right?" He Asked.

"Ye-Yeah! I'll Text You!" She Yelled From The Shower.

"Alright Beautiful, I'll See You Later" He Said Before Exiting The House.

Beyoncé Took A Quick Shower And Got Dress Just As Fast. Racing Out The Door Hopping On One Foot To Put Her Second Pair Of Pumps On As She Opened Her Car Door. She Got Inside To Call Regina, Informing Her That She Wasn't Too Far.

Once She Arrived She Jumped Out Of The Car Racing To The Elevator And To Her Office Doors Almost Tripping Over Her Own Feet. "Good Morning" Regina Smiled Handing Her The Cup Of Coffee "Thank You" Beyoncé Smiled Softly.

"It's Cold Though" She Whispered With An Uneasy Look. Beyoncé Chuckled "That's Alright"

She Turned To See Shawn Wasn't Sitting On The Couch That Stood In Front Of Her Office. It Was Where He Sat Every Morning Before Entering. "He's Inside Your Office Finishing His Work From Yesterday. I Hope You Don't Mind...He Would've Been Sitting For Hours"

"It's Okay"

She Entered The Office To See Shawn On His Phone With His Feet Up On The Desk. "Excuse You" She Said Looking At Him Crazy.

"Oh Shit" He Said Placing His Feet Down Onto The Ground. "I See You Haven't Gotten Any Work Done" She Said As She Placed Her Purse Down On Her Own Desk.

"I See You Walking In Hella Late" He Scoffed.

"I Worked Late Last Night Unlike You"

"Well I Was Working Last Night Too...It Just Wasn't Your Idea Of Work"

Beyoncé Face Twisted Up "I Didn't Need To Know That"

Shawn Shrugged His Shoulders While She Grabbed Her Phone Taking A Seat Behind Her Acrylic Desk. Brooklyn Had Texted Her Earlier And She Needed To Respond Before Her Child Sends Out A Search Party. She Then Went Into Her Purse To Take Out The Paper That Had Victors Number On It. She Added It To Her Contact List. Slowly Smirking At Just The Thought Of Him.