7

Beyoncé Shook Shawn For The Fourth Time. She Was Already Dressed And Ready To Go. But She Knew He Wouldn't Be In The Right Head Space For Today And She Wanted Him To Know It Too. "What" He Groaned Turning On His Side.

"I'm Going To The Shoot, I Had Food Service Bring Some Things And Made You A Shake With A Tylenol Next To It In The Kitchen"

Jay Rose From The Couch With His Eyes Widen. "You-You Made Me A Shake?" He Stuttered.

"Your An Asshole But No One Deserves To Go Through A Hangover By Themselves" She Said Turning Around To Exit.

"Wait The Shoot?" He Asked Slowly Standing To His Feet As He Winced Out In Pain From His Head Hurting.

"Your Not Going" She Said Closing The Door Behind Her. "Nah I'm Good, I Have Hangovers All The Time" He Brushed Off.

"And What Did I Say?" She Said Sternly. Something About The Way She Said It Made Him Sit Back Down. It Kinda Made Him Feel Some Type Of Way Too.

Beyoncé Turned And Walked Out Of The Room Heading To The Set. Once Everything Was Done She Decided To Grab Some Food And Head Back To The Room To Work On Her Laptop.

"Your Gonna Sit In Your Damn Room All Day?" Shawn Asked As He Stood In Front Of Her Bed With No Shirt And Short Trunks On. "I Told You This Isn't A Vacation" She Said Taking Another Bite Of Chicken Into Her Mouth.

Shawn Shook His Head "This Is Why Your So Stuck Up Now"

"I'm Not Stuck Up, I Just Take My Job More Seriously Then You" She Mumbled Through Chewing.

"Well I'm Going Out To The Pool Peace" He Said Exiting The Room. Beyoncé Shrugged Turning Her Attention On The Television Before Hearing Her Phone Ringing.

"Hello?" She Responded. "Hey Baby, How Is The Shoot?" She Heard Her Mothers Voice.

"It Went Well Without The Spoiled Brat Thank God" She Said Causing Her To Giggle.

"He's Still A Child Beyoncé You Have To Be Patient"

"Not When Your In Your Twenties"

"You Can Still Have A Lot Of Growing To Do In Your Twenties Beyoncé" Her Mother Said While She Rolled Her Eyes. She Adored Her Mother, They're Practically Best Friends But Sometimes Her Mom Did Overreact To Certain Situations.

"Well How Have You Been Mom?" She Asked Changing The Subject. "I've Been Good Trying To Keep Myself Busy" She Said Softly. Ever Since Her Father Died Last Year She Had Her Mother Move Down To New York To Stay Close Since They Didn't Have Much Family And Being In A Whole New World Was A Lot For Her Mom Especially Because Her Parents Were High School Sweethearts.

"Maybe You Should Join A Club? Make Some Friends Down Here"

Tina Laughed "With What Money Giselle?"

"Ma You Know I'll Pay It's No Problem" Beyoncé Insisted. She Didn't Like That Her Mom Really Didn't Have A Life Outside Her And Brooklyn.

"Child Don't Worry About Me Now When Are You Going To Start Dating Again? I Know It's Straight Cobwebs Down In Your Lady Fountain" Tina Joked As Beyoncé Screamed. "Mom!"

Tina Giggled "I Want Some More Grand Babies...I'm Getting Old Beyoncé And Soon Will Be Joining Your Father"

"Don't Talk Like That Mama Seriously"

Tina Smiled Softly "How Is My Grand Baby?"

"Good, Soaking Up So Much Fun With Tamika"

Tina Laughed. "You Weren't Supposed To Laugh"