14

Beyoncé Laughed Before Taking Another Bite Into Her Fourth Wing As She Sat On The Couch. "I Was Like What The Fuck Man" Shawn Said As He Sat On The Floor Taking A Fry Into His Mouth. They Were Basically Done Eating And Actually Enjoying Each Other's Company.

The Laughing Died Down And Beyoncé Looked At Shawn "Can I Ask You Something Personal?" She Asked. "Shoot" He Said Taking A Sip From His Fanta Orange Soda.

"Why Are You So Guarded?"

He Looked Down At His Freshly Manicured Nails. "Obviously I Have Some Past Trauma"

"What Happened?" She Asked Sitting Indian Style. She Figured Since She Had Nowhere Else To Be. He Chuckled Looking Back Down "I Don't Talk About That Shit Man...It's Pointless" He Said.

"It's Always Good To Talk About Your Feelings Though"

He Twisted Up His Face "Man This Ain't Lifetime"

She Chuckled Shaking Her Head As She Looked At The City Through The Huge Windows. Shawn Glanced At Her Taking In All Her Beauty. He Had Never Noticed Her Beauty Marks All Over Her Neck And Face. She Felt His Eyes On Her Making Her Look At Him. "Quit Staring At Me"

He Licked His Lips "I Can't Help It"

She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes "You Need To Be Looking At Your New Girlfriend"

He Twisted Up His Face "I Don't Do That Relationship Shit"

"So Who Was She?" Beyoncé Asked. She Was Actually Upset To See Him Tonguing Down Some Random Chick. "Some Girl I Met At The Club"

"Do You Even Know Her Name?"

"She Told Me But Do I Remember?...Nah" He Said As Beyoncé Shook Her Head. "See This Is Why We Would Never Work"

"I Remember Your Name" He Said. "No The Fact That You Sleep Around Do You Have A STD? AIDs?"

He Chuckled "I Never Hit Women Raw, I'm Not Crazy. I Wrap My Shit Up...My Big Shit"

Beyoncé Blushed Hiding Her Face "Boy Bye"

He Licked His Lips As A Smirk Crept On His Face. "Let's Play A Game" He Said.

Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes "Nothing Crazy Shawn"

He Chuckled As He Stood To His Feet Going Into His Room Then Coming Out With Uno Cards. "Oh Okay I Can Play Uno" She Said As He Sat Back Down On The Floor. "Strip Uno" He Smirked.

"Excuse You" Beyoncé Said As She Looked At Him Crazy. "For Every Draw Four And Two You Strip Or Take A Shot...Same Goes For A Skip"

Beyoncé Shook Her Head "Absolutely Not"

"Why Not?"

"We Work Together I'm Not About To Strip In Front Of You Are You Crazy?" She Asked As He Laughed Grabbing The Bottle Of Hennessy With Two Red Cups.

"You Can Drink If You Don't Wanna Strip" He Smirked. "I'm Not Good To Anyone When That Liquor Gets Into My System" She Said. Beyoncé Turned Into A Horny Mess When She's Under The Influence And She Didn't Want To Give Shawn The Satisfaction.

He Started Pulling Out The Cards And Dealing Them. "Come On Grandma...Have Some Fucking Fun For Once. Plus I've Seen It All I Know What Your Body Looks Like"

"No You Don't" She Said As She Grabbed The Seven Cards. He Smirked. They Started Playing And By Now Beyoncé Was Tipsy And Only Had Her Shirt Off Revealing Her Olive Green Laced Bra. Shawn Was Already Slowly Getting A Hard On Due To The Simple Fact That Lace Was His Weakness.

Shawn On The Other Hand Had No Shirt And No Pants On Sitting In His Brief's. Beyoncé Couldn't Help But Glare Down At His Package Trying To See How Big He Actually Was.