27

They Took Their Seats, Shawn And Beyoncé Sharing The Same One While The Fellas Had Their Own. She Looked Down At It As Shawn Grabbed It And Inhaled It Into His Mouth Letting The Smoke Release From His Mouth. Beyoncé Smirked "Okay Let Me Try" She Said.

"This Some Hard Shit Bey" He Said. He Was Little Scared For Her. She Was His Little Baby. "I Can Handle It" She Said Snatching It From His Hand As The Men Laughed.

"She Hard Don't Be Babying Her" Lenny Said As He Took A Puff Himself. She Placed The Same Mouth Piece That Shawn Had Inhaling It Feeling Her Lungs Give Out As She Started Choking. "I Told Yo Ass" Shawn Said As They All Laughed At Her.

"How The Fuck" Beyoncé Said As She Continued To Cough. "Let It Inhale Fully Then Let Go" He Said.

She Nodded Her Head Going For It Again, Only To Choke. He Shook His Head "Try Again"

She Did It Again Lifting Her Head Up As The Smoke Slowly Left Her Mouth Causing Them All To Stare. It Looked So Sexy Leaving Her Lips She Looked At Shawn Smiling. He Licked His Lips "You So Sexy" He Said She Placed Her Head On His Chest Feeling Bashful. She Handed It Back To Him And Crossed Her Leg. "So Do Y'all Have Any Kids?" Beyoncé Asked Trying To Converse.

"Man I Got Five Two Different Baby Mama's" Lenny Said. "I Got A Son" Ty Said.

"I Don't Have Any" Emory Said. She Nodded Her Head "Can I See Your Kids?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Yeah" He Said Pulling Out His Phone Showing Her His Wallpaper On His Phone. "Awwwee So Cute" She Gushed. She Grabbed Her Phone Showing A Picture Of Brooklyn. "She's Cute" Lenny Said.

"Thank You" She Smiled. "I'll Be Back" Shawn Said Whispering In Her Ear As Lenny And Ty Followed Him Leaving Beyoncé Alone With Emory.

He Looked At Her As She Smiled Uneasy Looking Down At The Floor. "Can I Be Real With You?" He Asked.

She Looked Up At Him Nodding Her Head. "Watch Yourself With Shawn"

"What's That Supposed To Mean?" Beyoncé Asked. He Sighed Looking Around Before Scooting Closer To Her "Shawn Isn't The Settling Down Type, Which I'm Surprised He Lasted This Long With You. That Man Fucks Women Left And Right Without Hesitation. And For Him To Suddenly Change...I Feel Like He Sleeping Around On You" He Said.

"He Hasn't Given Me A Reason To Not Trust Him"

"I'm Just Saying, He My Dog And All. But You Seem Like A Really Nice Person And I Would Hate For You To Get Hurt" Emory Said.

"I Know About His Past, I'm Fully Aware" She Said Trying Not To Get Upset And Defend Her Man.

"Man Don't Say I Didn't Warn You" He Said. Before She Could Speak They Came To Sit Back Down. Shawn Wrapping His Arm Around Her Neck As Her Mind Began To Ponder. "You Good?" He Asked Her As She Snapped Out Of Her Own Thoughts. She Glanced At Him With A Fake Smile. "Yes"

He Kissed Her Nose Making Her Heart Melt. She Looked At Emory Who Was Already Staring At Her. They Continued To Hang Out For A Few More Minutes Before Leaving Saying Their Goodbyes.

"You Good?" He Asked As He Drove To Cliff's House. Beyoncé Phone Began To Ring Seeing It Was Him. She Rolled Her Eyes, Lately He Had Been Acting Like An Complete Asshole Since Shawn And Her Had Been Dating. "Hello?" She Asked.

"Hey Where You At? I Gotta Go Man"

"I've Been A Few Minutes Late Before And You Were Fine With It" She Said. He Sucked His Teeth "Man How Far Are You?" He Asked Ignoring Her Comment.

"We're Probably Ten Minutes Away" She Replied. "We?" He Asked Already Having A Feeling He Knew Who.

"Shawn And I"

"Man I Don't Want Him Around Brooklyn I Already Told You This Shit Bey. I'm Dead Ass"

Beyoncé Hung Up The Phone As Shawn Glanced At Her, She Looked Out The Window. "Everything Alright?" He Asked Making A Turn Into The Neighborhood. "He's Just Acting Like Butthole" She Said Shaking Her Head. He Placed His Hand On Her Thigh Giving It A Nice Grip For Comfort.

They Pulled Up To The House Seeing They Were Already Outside. Cliff Charging Towards Shawn Side Of The Car Making Beyoncé Get Out. "I Don't Want You Around My Kid!" Cliff Said Yelling At The Window. Shawn Pressed The Window Button Letting It Go Down.

"Cliff Go Back In Your House!" Beyoncé Yelled. "Man What's Your Deal With Me? I Be Out Here Just Breathing And You Be Upset" Shawn Said Calmly. "I Don't Want You Around My Child  And You Continue To Make Your Way Around Her" He Snapped.

"Daddy Just Stop Please!" Brooklyn Yelled As She Started Getting Upset. Cliff Looked At His Daughter As Tears Streamed Down Her Face.

"So You Can Get Married And Shit And I Can't Do That?" Beyoncé Snapped. Cliff Gave Shawn A Evil Glare Before Walking Over To His Daughter But She Got Inside The Car Locking Her Door. He Sighed "Open The Door Baby" He Said Pulling The Handle.

"Cliff Just Leave" Beyoncé Said Getting Into The Passenger Side. Shawn Immediately Sped Off Keeping His Eyes On The Road. The Car Ride Was Silent, Beyoncé Couldn't Tell If He Was Thinking Or Just Mad.

"Baby You Okay?" Beyoncé Asked Turning Her Head As Her Daughter Wiped The Last Few Tears. "I'm Okay" She Said Softly Sniffling.

She Rubbed Her Thigh "It's Okay"

She Nodded Her Head. They Eventually Pulled Up To Her House And Shawn Didn't Park. "Your Not Staying?" She Asked.

"Nah" He Simply Replied. Brooklyn Got Out The Car Walking To The Door As Beyoncé Turned Towards Him. "I'm Sorry About Cliff I Don't Know Why He Acting Stank" She Said.

"I Think He Still Loves You"

"Cliff? Nah" She Said Shaking Her Head. "Then Why He Keep Coming For Me? I Never Did Anything To Him Or Your Daughter" He Said.

"I Don't Know But I Will Have A Conversation With Him" Beyoncé Said.

"Yeah Okay" Shawn Said. Beyoncé Cocked Her Head Back "Is There Something You'd Like To Say?" She Asked.

"Nah I'm Good" He Said. She Rolled Her Eyes Getting Out The Car Making Sure She Slammed It. He Sped Off And She Turned To Open Her Door. To See Michelle Sitting At The Table. "Hey Y'all" She Said.

"Hey" They Said Dryly. Brooklyn Went Straight To Her Room With Her Bags. "What's Wrong With Y'all?" Michelle Asked As Beyoncé Joined Her.

"Cliff Went Off On Shawn For No Reason So Everyone's Pissed" Beyoncé Said. "What? Why?" Michelle Asked.

"He Doesn't Want Shawn Around Brooklyn But I'm Like You Cheated On Me And Getting Married To This Other Woman But I Can't Find Happiness?"

"Hm Weird Well At Least That Wasn't That Bad l They Towed My Car, Not To Mention I Tried To Get Coffee Today And All My Cards Are Declined" Michelle Replied.

"Are You Fucking Serious Michelle?" Beyoncé Asked With Her Mouth Wide Opened. She Nodded Her Head "I Can't Believe That" Beyoncé Said.

"I Told You...I Have Nothing" Michelle Said. "Now We Fight. He Wanna Play Dirty So Will We" Beyoncé Said.

"My Instagram Has Been Blowing Up, People Wondering Where I've Been And Not In The Church"
Michelle Said.

"Let's Get His Ass" Beyoncé Said. "Where Do I Even Start?" She Asked.

"First We Need To Talk To His Boy Toy" Beyoncé Said. Michelle Looked At Her Uneasy.