21

Beyoncé Walked Into Her Office Seeing All Of The Arrange Of Flowers, Gifts From Different Luxury Brands. This Was Nothing New, People Loved And Adored Her In This Industry. "Beautiful Like Always" Regina Smiled As She Stood By The Door.

"I Know, These People Never Miss" Beyoncé Said As They Shared A Laugh. Shawn Walked In With A Gift Bag Making Her Smile. "Is That For Me?" She Asked Feeling All Bubbly.

"Yeah" He Said Licking His Lips As She Opened It Seeing The Blue Tiffany Box, She Opened It To See A Silver Necklace With The Letter B And A Heart Next To It Encrusted In Diamonds. "This Is Beautiful Shawn" She Said Looking At Him In Shock.

Regina Smiled Closing The Door To Leave Them Alone. He Looked Around "Damn Your Loved Huh?" He Asked.

She Smiled "I Guess I Am"

He Walked Up To Her Picking Up The Necklace, She Turned Around Holding Up Her Hair. He Placed It Around Her Neck And She Dropped Her Hair. He Leaned Down Kissing The Side Of Her Neck "Shawn" She Said. He Turned Her Body Around And Pulled Her In Close. "Let's Get Out Of Here"

"No I Have Work To Do And Why Are You All Up On Me?"

"You Haven't Pushed Me Off You Yet" He Smirked. "I'm Still Mad At You" She Reminded Him. His Hand Sitting Right Above Her Ass. "I Said I'm Sorry Baby" He Said. "Move Your Hands Shawn" She Smirked.

"You Know You Don't Want Me To" He Smirked Back. She Grabbed His Hands Removing Them From Her Body. "But For Real Let's Go" He Said.

"I'm Not Going Anywhere With-"

"What Did I Just Say?" He Said Making Her Form Her Lips Into A 'O'. She Grabbed Her Purse And Followed Behind Him, She Let Regina Know They Were Going To Be Back. They Got Into His Car And He Sped Down The Streets. They Pulled Up To The Roller Skater Rink.

"Oh My God...I Love Skating" Beyoncé Smiled. It Had Been A Good While Since She Skated. She Quickly Got Out The Car Making Shawn Chuckle. They Walked Into The Building Purchasing Shoes And Socks. "Can I Be Honest With You?" He Asked.

"Mhm" She Said As She Started Tying Her Skates. "I Can't Skate"

She Laughed "I'll Teach You"

He Licked His Lips Slowly Standing As His Feet Started Moving "Help Help" He Said As His Arms Reached Out Trying To Hold His Balance. Beyoncé Giggled As She Grabbed His Hands. "It's A Rhythm To It, One Foot At A Time" She Instructed. She Started Helping Him, She Led The Way Onto The Floor Holding His Hand As He Started Moving His Feet One Inch At A Time.

"Put Your Hand On My Waist" She Said. He Followed Her Orders And She Started Skating Around Making Him Smile, Just Feeling The Wind Had Him Feeling Carefree. The Music Was Bumping And Beyoncé Was Having So Much Fun. He Started Getting The Hang Out Of It And Grabbed Her Hand Skating Next To Her Making Her Blush.

"See Your A Natural" She Said. They Skated Around A Little Bit More Before Deciding To Eat Some Pizza And Wings. "I Love Eating Unhealthy Food" Beyoncé Confessed.

"I Think Everyone Does" Shawn Said Taking Another Bite Of The Pepperoni Pizza. She Looked At Him Eating "So Tell Me About You" She Said.

"Me? Nah"

Beyoncé Chuckled "Why Not?"

"I Don't Talk About Myself...Shits Weird"

"No It's Not. How Do You Expect Me To Get To Know You If I Don't Know Much About You"

"There's Not Much To Tell That's Not Already On The Internet"

"I Know, Uncontrollable Teen...Adult. Drinking, Being Around Women And Spending His Dad's Cheese" Beyoncé Said. He Chuckled "You Right On The Money"

"Why Do You Live The Way You Do?"

He Shrugged "I Just Do...I Enjoy It. It Gives Me A Rush"

"Hmm I Bet With Your Bad Ass"

"So What About You? How Were You Growing Up? You Have Any Siblings?" He Asked.

"I Was Good Girl, My Parents Raised Me Right And I'm The Only Child. I Always Got Good Grades, Did Cheer And Dance. I Had A Pretty Good Life Growing Up"

"You Cheered Huh?" He Smirked As He Started Getting Ideas. "What?" She Asked. "You Still Got That Uniform?"

She Laughed "No I Don't Nasty"

He Shrugged "Worth A Try"

"What About You?" She Asked Taking Another Bite Of The Honey Barbecue Wing. "Rich Boy Going To Private School, I Didn't Play Any Sports. I Was Too Busy Wilding"

"Do You Think You Act Out Because Of Your Mom?" She Asked. He Clenched His Teeth. His Mom Was Always A Sensitive Subject And He Always Hated Talking About Her. "Man I Don't Fucking Know"

"You Don't Have To Act Hard Around Me Shawn...You Know This" She Said Softly As He Wiped His Mouth With A Napkin. He Looked Out At The People Skating. "I Don't Like Talking About Her"

"Understood But It's Not Good To Hold That In" She Said. "I've Been Fine This Entire Time"

"I Don't Think So But Whatever" She Said Feeling Like She Wasn't Going To Win This Battle. "Why You Care? You Didn't Even Know Her"

"Cause I Care About You" She Said. He Looked At Her Pulling Her Close To Him. He Looked Down At Her Lips "You Care About Me?" He Asked.

"Of Course" She Said. He Leaned In Closer As She Didn't Move An Inch. She Didn't Want To Give Him But Who Was She Kidding? This Man Made Her So Weak. They Kissed Each Other Lips Tasting All The Food On Each Others Tongues. Shawn Released From The Kiss "I Missed Those Lips" He Said Rubbing It With His Finger Making Her Blush.

She Placed Her Head On His Shoulder Feeling Bashful. "I Am Sorry Bey...I Won't Let No Shit Like That To Happen" He Said.

She Looked Back Up At Him "I Know"

She Placed Her Hand On His Cheek Before Kissing His Lips Again, Giving Him A Couple Of Pecks. "You Wanna Play Some Arcade Games?" He Asked. She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip Nodding Her Head.

They Got Up Throwing Away The Food And Drinks Holding Hands As They Started Playing The Games. The Entire Time Beyoncé Talked Smack, He Didn't Know She Was So Competitive.

"Thank You For Today...I Had So Much Fun. It's Been Awhile" She Said As He Held Her Huge Teddy Bear For Her As He Held Her Hand. They Stopped At His Car "You Sure? I Know It Wasn't Fancy" He Said.

"That Fancy Shit Don't Impress Me" She Said Leaning In To Kiss His Lips, He Placed His Hands On Her Ass. She Broke The Kiss "How Did You Know I Like Roller Skating?" She Asked.

"I Asked Regina" He Replied. "Wow You Got Her Name Right"

He Chuckled "She's Cool With Me"

She Laughed. "I'm Glad I Have You In My Arms Again"

Beyoncé Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck. "I Bet You Do"

He Smirked Kissing Her Lips Again. She Added Tongue As They Started Going At It. They Went Into The Car Going For A Round In The Back Seat. She Truly Did Miss Shawn And Was Happy That He Slipped His Way Back Into Her Panties.