47

"Here Baby" He Whispered In Her Ear As He Handed Her The Small Flower Making Her Blush. She Placed Her Head On His Shoulder "Thank You Shawn...This Is Sweet When Did You Even Pick This Up?" She Asked.

"From Them Bushes Back There" He Said As They Rode On The Cart Back To The Hotel. This Was Their Last Night In Turks In Caicos And Beyoncé Was Dreading Coming Back To New York. She Was Really Having The Best Time Of Her Life And Shawn Was Connecting With Her On Another Level Which Was Nice Too.

They Had Spent All Day Exploring The Island, Stopping In Stores, Eating A Restaurants And Doing Some Snorkeling And Parasailing. "I Don't Wanna Leave" She Pouted. Shawn Wrapped His Arm Around Her Waist Kissing Her Head. "I Don't Either But I Know Blue Misses Us" He Said.

"I Miss Her Too But I'm Really Having Loads Of Fun" She Said Looking Up At Him. He Leaned Down Giving Her A Couple Of Quick Pecks. "I Am Too"

"I Just Wanna Be Laid Up With You In Bed For The Rest Of The Night" She Smiled. "I Got A Surprise For You Too"

"What?" She Asked Sitting Up To Fully Look At His Face. "That's Why It's Called A Surprise"

"Tell Me Please" She Pouted Looking Into His Eyes With Her Innocent Face. "Nah You And Blue Always Tryna Get Me With That Cute Shit"

She Poked Out Her Bottom Lip Holding Her Hands Together "Just Tell Me Pretty Please"

He Kissed Her Forehead "Never"

She Rolled Her Eyes "Worth A Try"

He Chuckled. They Arrived At The Hotel To Take A Shower And Get In The Matching Pajamas She Bought For Them Just For This Trip. Shawn Put On A Movie While Beyoncé Laid On Him In Between His Legs. "I Don't Think I've Ever Seen This Movie" She Said.

"How Have You Not Watched Friday?" He Asked. She Shrugged "Seems Stupid"

"It's A Classic" He Said Turning Up The Volume. "Where's My Surprise?" She Asked. They Had Got Settled So Quick She Forgot All About It.

"It Should Be Here Soon Just Chill" He Said As She Giggled. "I'm Excited To See What It Is-"

There Was A Knock At The Door And Shawn Crawled Off The Bed To Answer It. The Room Service Attendant Entered With The Table. Shawn Opened The Tray Reviling The Brownie Sundae With Ice Cream And Carmel Pouring On Top. The Room Service Attendant Nodded His Head Leaving The Two Alone. "Mmmm You Know I Love Chocolate" She Said Crawling On The Bed.

"Nah Stay There" He Said Grabbing The Plate Placing It Down On The Bed As They Grabbed The Two Spoons. Beyoncé Looked Down At The Plate Seeing The Ring With Chocolate Writing On The Plate.

"I Promise To Be Yours" She Read, Her Eyes Went To His As He Smiled. Beyoncé Seen The Ring Laying Below The Words. Shawn Picked It Up "I Bought You This Promise Ring To Promise You That I Won't Do Anything To Tarnish Your Beautiful Heart" He Said Softly.

Beyoncé Looked At The Huge Rock Then Back Up At Him. She Was Never Given A Promise Ring Before, She Had Only Heard About It. "I-" She Managed To Say. She Was Truly Lost For Words But Her Heart Melted Even More.

"Say Something Bey" He Said Nervously. "Yes Baby, I Promise To Stay By Your Side"

He Smiled As He Placed The Ring On Her Middle Finger. "This Is So Beautiful...Thank You" She Said. "Anything For You" He Said. She Jumped On Him Causing Him To Fall Back As They Wrapped Their Arms Around Each Other. She Started Kissing All Over His Face. "I Have A Good Man" She Smirked.

He Tapped Her Booty "And I Have A Good Woman"

She Kissed His Lips Again. "Let's Eat Before All This Ice Cream Melt"