41

Beyoncé Jumped Up For The Fourth Time. She Groaned Out Loud. "My Ass Literally Grows Everyday" She Mumbled To Herself. She Continued To Hop Up And Down Trying Her Hardest To Get Into Her Her Colorful Jeans. She Heard Her Phone Ringing So She Stumbled Over To Get It Falling On The Floor Making Herself Laugh. She Answered It "Hey, Y'all Taking Too Long I'm Picking Y'all Up" He Said.

"Okay That's Fine, I'm Having A Wardrobe Malfunction" Beyoncé Said.

"Everything Alright?" He Asked. "Uh Yeah For The Most Part" She Said Looking Around The Room. She Slowly Got Off The Floor. "Aight Well I'm Outside" He Said.

"What?!" She Said Hearing The Phone Hang Up. "Blue Answer The Door For Your Daddy!" Beyoncé Yelled.

"Okay!" She Said Running Past Her Mother's Room To Run Down The Stairs To Answer The Door. She Immediately Jumped On Her Father Causing Him To Chuckle Picking Her Little Body Up. He Kissed All Over Her Face Making Her Giggle. "I Missed You" She Said Wrapping Her Arms Around His Neck Tightly.

"Damn Girl You Be Choking The Mess Outta Me" He Said As She Giggled. "Sorry" She Said.

He Looked Around Before Placing Her On The Couch "Let Me Find Your Mama" He Said. Blue Turned On The Television Nodding Her Head. He Went Up The Stairs To See Beyoncé Room Door Open As She Bent Low And Jumped Up Trying To Get Her Jeans On. He Watched Her Struggle For A Minute Before Walking Up Behind Her. "Let Me Help You" He Said Making Her Jump.

"You Can't Just Be Popping Into My Room Shawn, You Need To Knock" She Said.

"I Already Been All Up In Your Pussy No Need To Stress" He Said As He Placed His Fingers Inside The Slots On The Rim Of The Jeans. He Pulled Them Over Her Ass Causing Beyoncé To Let Out A Sigh Of Relieve. He Looked Down To See Her Thong Still Showing At The Top. While The Top Of Her Jeans Poked Out. "Your Thong Still Showing" He Smirked. She Turned Her Head Around Trying To Notice It.

"Well I Don't Care, It Already Took A Lot To Put These On" She Said. She Tucked Her Black Top Into Her Pants Them Placed Her Shoes On Spraying Perfume All Over Her Body. "You Ready Now Ma'am?" He Asked.

"I Guess" She Said Walking Past Him. They Left The House And Got Into Shawn's Car. Once They Arrived He Searched The Place With His Eyes For His Crew Which He Ended Up Finding. They Walked Over To Their Five Tables. Shawn Making His Rounds With Blue And Beyoncé.

"Man Long Time No See" Ty Said To Beyoncé Looking Her Up And Down. She Still Looked As Fine As He Remembered. "I Know Blame Your Little Friend Over There" She Said As He Had Blue In His Arms While He Talked To Lenny And His Son.

Ty Turned Around Looking At Him "I Told That Nigga He Made The Biggest Mistake In His Life...You Know You Were The Only Female He Actually Brought Us Around"

Beyoncé Smiled Softly. She Had No Idea About This Information. "Really?"

"Yeah That Nigga Always Kept His Hoes Under Wraps"

Beyoncé Arched Her Eyebrow "Not Saying Your A Hoe Cause Your Not"

She Chuckled "Okay Cause I Was About To Say"

He Chuckled "My Bad, But My Niece Is Cute Thank You For Bringing Her"

"Of Course, It's Been A Crazy Ride But They Get Along Well So" She Said. "So You And Shawn Getting Along?" Ty Asked. He Had Seemed More Mature Then The Last Time She Seen Him And That Was A Good Thing For Her Especially With Her Child Being Around Him From Now On.

"For The Most Part, He Had His Moments You Know But Other Than That He's Been A Good Father. Spoiling Her And Shit" Beyoncé Said Shaking Her Head Making Him Chuckle.