49

Beyoncé Froze As She Stared At The Door As Shawn Unlocked It Once He Took A Step He Felt His Body Jerk Back. He Turned Around To See Beyoncé Standing In The Same Spot. He Chuckled "You Planning To Come Inside Anytime Soon?" He Asked. She Looked At Him "I'm So Scared"

"Why?"

"I Don't Know How Your Father Will Take This"

"He'll Be Fine Bey" He Assured. She Shook Her Head Releasing From His Grip To Walk Back To His Car That They Came In Together. "If You Feel Uncomfortable We Will Leave Immediately"

"You Promise?" She Asked Looking Into His Eyes. "I Swear Now Come On" He Said Grabbing Her Hand To Kiss. They Entered The Mansion, Beyoncé Looked Around. She Had Never Seen A House So Big Let Alone This Beautiful. The Architect Alone Was Out Of This World And She Was Falling In Love.

Shawn Looked At Her As She Admired The Decorum. "One Day We Can Have A House This Big" He Whispered In Her Ear As She Smiled. "Maybe"

One Of Mr.Carters Maids Walked Up With A Smile Nodding Her Head At Shawn. "Nice To See You Mr.Carter" She Smiled. "Hey, This Is My Girlfriend Beyoncé"

She Smiled Nodding Her Head "Mr.Carter Is On A Phone Call And Will Be Down Shortly, The Food Is Already Prepared On The Dinning Table"

"Thanks" He Said Tightening His Grip On Beyoncé. The Maid Walked Away And He Turned To Her "I Wanna Show You Around"

"Okay" She Said As He Lead The Way. Exploring The Huge Home Where He Grew Up. He Stopped In Front Of One Particular Room. "Which One Is This?" Beyoncé Asked Curiously As He Just Stared At The Door.

He Cleared His Throat "My Little Sisters Room"

"Oh" Beyoncé Said. He Reached For The Door Knob Before Opening It Revealing The Purple Designed Room. She Let Go Of His Hand Stepping Inside. "It's Beautiful" She Said Walking Up To Her Desk Where She Spent Days Doing Her Homework And Other Creative Things. She Seen A Framed Picture Of Her And Shawn When They Were Young. "Awww Your Missing Tooth" Beyoncé Giggled Showing Him The Frame And He Shook His Head.

"I Was Ugly As Fuck" He Said. Beyoncé Laughed Even Harder "No You Were Adorable" She Said Softly. "She Was Beautiful Shawn"

"She Was...We Were So Close. I'd Do Anything For Her" He Said. Beyoncé Placed The Frame Back Down And Wrapped Her Arms Around Him. He Did The Same Inhaling Her Sweet Yet Strong Scent. "Thank You Bey"

She Kissed His Cheek "Eh Em" They Heard Causing Beyoncé To Quickly Remove Herself As Seen Mr.Carter Standing In The Door Way.

"What Are Y'all Doing In Here?" He Asked. "We Were Just Leaving" Shawn Said Grabbing Beyoncé Hand Rushing Her Out Of The Room. Mr.Carter Closed The Door Behind Them. They Walked Back Downstairs And Headed For The Dinning Room Taking Their Seats. "It's Good To See You Beyoncé...How's The Company Going?" He Asked As He Started Eating.

She Looked At Shawn "Going Real Good Actually, We Have An Event To Attend On The Thirtieth"

"Oh That's Good What Is It?" He Asked.

"Other Magazine Companies Coming Together, It's Basically A Huge Party" Beyoncé Answered As He Nodded His Head. "Well My Son Tells Me That He Wants Me To Meet His Woman"

Beyoncé Nervously Smiled Taking The Glass Of Wine Up To Her Lips Drinking The Whole Thing In One Setting. "Beyoncé And I Dated Before I Left And When I Came Back We Decided To Try Things Out Again" Shawn Said Grabbing Her Hand As She Smiled Uneasy. "Oh Really? Why Am I Just Now Hearing About This?" Mr.Carter Asked.

"We Wanted To Keep It Private For Obvious Reasons But...There's More" Shawn Said.

Mr.Carter Arched His Eyebrow Waiting For Him To Finish. "We Have A Child Together" Shawn Mumbled.