15

Beyoncé Woke Up To The Sound Of A Phone Ringing. She Looked Around Realizing Her Phone Wasn't In The Room. She Looked To See She Was Laying On Shawn's Chest As His Arm Wrapped Firmly Around Her Waist Making Her Smile Softly. She Slowly Crept Out Of The Bed Making Sure To Not Wake Him As He Snored. She Tip Toed Out Of His Room And Closed The Door As She Looked At Her Phone That Sat On The Coffee Table With The Opened Food All Over It Still Opened.

She Picked Up Her Phone Seeing Her Daughter Calling Her. "Hey Baby" Beyoncé Said.

"Hey Mom Where Are You?" Brooklyn. She Was Getting Dropped Off By Her Dad And They Were Standing Outside Her House. "Oh Your Coming Home Today...I Went Into The Office"

"But It's Saturday" Brooklyn Said. "I Know...Umm I'll Be Right There"

"Mom How Long? It's Hot"

"Go Out For Breakfast And Then Come Back" Beyoncé Suggested As She Felt Arms Around Her Waist Making Her Blush As She Felt Shawn's Lip Kiss On Her Neck. "We Already Ate" Brooklyn Said Getting Annoyed. Even Though Brooklyn Was Staying With Her Father Full Time For Awhile She Was Still Going To Stay With Her Mom Every Other Weekend.

"Well Go To The Mall Or Sit In The Car I Mean What You Want Me To Do?" Beyoncé Asked As She Started Getting Annoyed. Brooklyn Sighed "Can I Just Go Back To Dads?"

"No It's My Weekend, I'll Be There Soon" She Said As Shawn Placed His Fingers Over Pussy Making Her Jump. "Okay" Brooklyn Said.

"See Ya" Beyoncé Said Hanging Up The Phone To Turn To Shawn As She Found Her Pants On The Floor Quickly Putting Them On. Shawn Watched Her "Leaving So Soon?" He Asked.

"Yeah My Daughter Is Waiting Outside Of My House, I Forgot She Was Getting Dropped Off This Morning" She Confessed As She Started Getting Fully Dressed.

"I Keep Forgetting You Got Kids" He Said. That Was One Thing He Didn't Like Cause He Hated Kids. "One Kid" Beyoncé Corrected As She Placed Her Heels On.

Shawn Licked His Lips Not Really Knowing What Else To Say. They Had Just Had Some Good Sex Last Night And Now He Didn't Know Wether To Ask Her Out Or Not. Beyoncé Stood To Her Feet Grabbing The Left Over Food Throwing It In The Trash.

"So What Are You Going To Do About Your Car?" He Asked. "I'm Going To Call Them" She Said Going To Her Lyft App Then Uber Seeing Which One Was Cheaper.

"I Can Drop You Home It's No Biggie" He Said. Trying To Find A Way To Still Be Around Her. "And Have My Daughter See You? And My Ex-Husband No Thanks"

"Damn" He Said More To Himself. He Felt Like She Was Embarrassed To Be Around Him. Beyoncé Watched As Her Driver Was Pulling In. "Uh Thanks For Everything" She Said Opening Her Arms To Give Him A Hug While He Tried To Kiss Her Making Them Giggle.

"I'll See You Later" She Said Turning Around To Leave The Home And Getting In The Car. She Called The Company And They Decided To Meet Up Around Three In The Afternoon. She Pulled Up Seeing Cliffs Mercedes. She Got Out The Car While They Got Out Of His Car.

"I Am So Sorry" Beyoncé Said Placing Her Blonde Hair Behind Her Ears. "No Problem" Cliff Said Watching Her As He Scanned Her Body. Her Hair Was A Mess And Her Clothes Were Wrinkled. They Walked Into The House And Brooklyn Closed The Door Going Straight To Her Room. "So...You Sure You Was Coming From Work?" He Asked. For The Many Years He's Known Beyoncé She Always Kept Up With Herself So He Knew She Wasn't Coming From Work But From A Bedroom.

"Yeah, My Tire Is Flat And It's Just A Whole Mess...How Was Your Week With Brook?" Beyoncé Asked.

"It Was Good...Look I Have Some Good News" He Replied. Beyoncé Arched Her Eyebrow "You Do?"

"Yeah, Tamika Is Pregnant But We Want To Keep It Under Wraps Until After The Wedding"

"Oh Wow, Congrats Cliff" She Smiled Weakly. "Thank You Thank You. We Haven't Told Brook Yet. We're Still Trying To Figure That Out" He Confessed. He Was Scared Of What His Daughters Reaction Might Be.

"I Mean I Think She Would Love It, She's Been Begging For A Little Sister" Beyoncé Encouraged. She Can See The Nervousness All Over His Face. He Rubbed The Back Of His Head Letting Out A Light Chuckle. "Yeah"

Beyoncé Looked Down Hearing Her Phone Ding. It Was A Text From Shawn Making Her Smile As She Picked It Up.

Shawn: You made it home yet?
Shawn: Just checking on you

Beyoncé Blushed. Feeling The Butterflies Fill All Over Her Stomach Something That Doesn't Happen Often.

Beyoncé: Yes thank you

"Who Got You Smiling Mad Hard?" Cliff Asked Interrupting Her Thoughts. "Oh Nobody Child" She Brushed Off. She Wasn't Trying To Let Know Cliff About Shawn Anytime Soon Especially Since They Really Didn't Know Where This Was Going.

Cliff Nodded His Head. To Him It Was Obvious She Had Found Someone New In Her Life And He Was Happy For Her. "So I Need To Take A Shower" She Said Trying To Kick Him Out Nicely.

Cliff Chuckled "Tell Brook I Said Bye And I'll Pick Her Up Around Four On Sunday"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Following Him Out Of The House. She Went Upstairs To Her Room To Take A Shower Thinking About The Sex She Recently Had Making Her Smile. Maybe She Should've Been With Younger Guys, This Man Had Her Thinking Of His Dick Game And She Had Just Left Him An Hour Ago.

Brooklyn Walked Into Her Moms Room While She Lotion Her Naked Body. "Excuse You"

"Sorry" Brooklyn Said Knocking On The Opened Door. "What's Up?" She Asked.

"Are We Doing Anything Tomorrow?" Brooklyn Asked. "We Could" Beyoncé Replied.

"Well Can Gia Come Over Tomorrow?" Brooklyn Asked. "It's My Weekend Brook"

"I Know But Honestly, We Won't Really Hang On Your Weekends" Brooklyn Shrugged As Beyoncé Letting Out Sight. "That's Not True Brook"

"Lately You've Barely Been Paying Me Any Attention Mom" Brooklyn Said. Beyoncé Placed Her Comfy Shorts On With Her Juicy Couture Tank Top. "I'm Sorry Baby, Work Has Been Crazy Lately" She Said Walking Up To Her Pre-Teen.

"Mom Are You Dating Someone New?" She Asked Looking Into Her Eyes. She Was Curious Because To Her That Could Be The Only Other Reason Why She Had Barely Been Around.

"No Brooklyn And When I Do I Will Let You Know When The Time Is Right" Beyoncé Said. Brooklyn Nodded Her Head "So Gia?"

"That's Fine But We're Hanging Out Tonight. Just Me And You" Beyoncé Smiled As Her Daughter Smiled Back. Brooklyn Left Her Room Causing Beyoncé To Fall Back On Her Bed. So Many Things Flooded Her Mind. She Wasn't About To Jeopardize Her Relationship With Her Daughter For Some Dick. So She Decided To Call Her Girls Up Explaining Everything That's Been Going Down In Her Life.