54

"Fuck Shawn" Beyoncé Moaned Out As She Felt Herself Reach Her Peak. It Was The Best Feeling During Sex For Her Because Her Knees Would Get So Weak And So Did Her Pussy.

"I'm About To Cum" She Said As Her Hips Swirled All Around Due To The Sensation. He Released His Mouth From Her Second Pair Of Lips "You Like That?" He Asked In Her Ear As She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip Nodding Her Head. He Went Back Down Flicking His Tongue And Within Seconds She Came All Over His Face He Licked His Lips Before Using His Hand To Wipe His Face. He Crawled On Top Of Her Making Her Smirk As He Leaned In Kissing Her Lips. She Could Taste Her Juices All Over His Tongue.

"Mmm I Taste Good" She Said Wrapped Her Legs Around His Waist Pulling Him In Close. He Grabbed Her Leg Kissing It As She Giggled. He Started Kissing Down Her Leg Making His Way To Her Toes.

He Looked At Her As She Bit Down On Her Finger. He Started Sucking On Her Toe Making Her Laugh. He Gave Her Feet A Couple Of Peaks. "You Are So Nasty" She Said.

"What? Your Feet Clean" He Said Hovering Over Her Body. She Placed Both Of Her Hands On His Cheeks Looking Into His Eyes. "What Would I Do Without You?" She Asked.

"The Same Thing I Would Do...I Don't Know"

"I-I Love You" Beyoncé Stuttered. In This Moment She Did Love Him And She Couldn't Hide It Anymore. He Had Confessed His Love To Her Before But Hadn't Said It Since. He Stared Into Her Carmel Eyes. He Was In Pure Shock. He Had Never Told A Woman Those Words Before And He Didn't Even Know What Being In Love Felt Like So How Would He Know If He Was In Love Himself. 

"Shawn" Beyoncé Said Softly As She Began To Feel Nervous. She Didn't Know What Was Running Through His Mind.

"How Do I Know If I Love You?" He Asked Softly. "It's A Feeling...Do You Feel Like I'm The Only One For You? Do You Feel Extremely Happy When You See Me? Are You Sad When I Have To Leave?"

"Yes...Yes And Yes" He Said. "Well That's Called Love Baby"

He Leaned Down Giving Her A Kiss "I Love You Beyoncé"

She Smiled Sitting Up And Jumping On Him As He Let Out A Light Chuckle. "You Love Me Shawn?" Beyoncé Asked As She Placed Her Chin On His Chest.

"I Do...I Really Do" He Said More So To Himself. "I Love You Too" She Said As He Planted His Hand On Her Back. "So What Does This Mean?" He Asked As Beyoncé Laughed. "Your So Cute"

He Rolled His Eyes. "We Just Keep Doing What Were Doing And When You Feel It In Your Heart Your Ready To Make That Step To Spend The Rest Of Our Lives Together You Make That Step" Beyoncé Explained.

"You Think You Ready For Marriage Again?" He Asked.

"Shawn I'm In My Forties I Don't Have Time To Waste...I Do Believe I'm Ready But Only With You" She Said Raising Her Eyebrow. "Me Too, I Only Got Eyes For Your Fine Ass" He Said Slapping Her Ass.

"Mhm" She Said Getting Out The Bed To Put Her Clothes Back On. "Mmmm" He Said Looking At Her Naked Body As She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes.

Shawn Got Out The Bed Doing The Same Thing As The Front Doorbell Rung. "Damn That Was So Quick" Beyoncé Groaned.

"Well Will Have More Time To Ourselves Soon" Shawn Said Moving Past Her To Open The Door. "Oh Really?" Beyoncé Asked Hearing This News For The First Time. He Turned Back At Her "Shhh It's A Surprise"

She Smirked As He Opened The Door. Kelly Kids, Nicki's Son And Blue Entered With All Of Them Behind. Everyone Saying Their Hello's Before Crowding The Living Room. "How Was The Pumpkin Patch?!" Beyoncé Said With Wide Eyes As She Picked Blue Up Kissing Her.

"It Was So Much Fun, There Were So Many Pumpkins Mommy" Blue Said.

"Yeah And We Rode Horses" Carmen, Kelly's Daughter Said. "Oh My God Really? Well Did Y'all Take Pictures?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Mhm" Carmelo Said, Kelly's Son. "Show Me Show Me" Beyoncé Said Eagerly. "Baby Blue Was Down For Everything Mean While My Kids Barely Did Anything" Kelly Complained.

"The Horses Smelled So Nasty" Carmen Said As She Twisted Up Her Face. "They Were Smelly" Michelle Agreed. Kelly Pulled Out Her Phone Handing It To Beyoncé As She Started To Scroll While She Still Held Blue.

"So What Y'all Been Up To?" Nicki Asked Looking At Beyoncé And Shawn.

"Nothing" They Both Said Causing All Of Them To Laugh. "Mhm Nothing My Ass" Kelly Mumbled As Beyoncé Looked At Her With Wide Eyes.

"Kids Why Don't Y'all Go Get Some Snacks" Beyoncé Suggested As She Put Her Daughter Back Down On The Floor. "Did Blue Pick Out Her Pumpkin?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Yeah It's In The Car" Kelly Said. "I Can Get It" Shawn Said. Kelly Handed Him Her Keys And He Walked Out. "Soooo How Have Y'all Been?" Kelly Asked.

"Really Good...We Finally Expressed The L Word" Beyoncé Answered As All Girls Screamed. "Oh My Fucking God" Nicki Said.

"Hey Watch It!" Michelle Said. "Girl You Ain't No Christian Anymore" Nicki Said.

"I Will Always Be A Christian Honey" Michelle Defended. "So Wait Y'all Both Said I Love You?" Kelly Asked.

"Yes, Now Did You End Things With Your Boss?" Beyoncé Asked Changing The Subject. "I Don't Want To Loose What We Have Bey" Kelly Confessed.

"What Y'all Have Is Lust Kelly, Don't You Want True Love? That's What We All Agreed To When We Made Our Forties Pack" Beyoncé Said.

"Well Michelle Is Dating Again Too, Get At Her" Kelly Said.

"Yeah But She's Actually Dating, You Aren't. You Fucking A Man That Signs Your Checks Every Other Day" Beyoncé Fussed.

"Whoa Bey" Nicki Said. "Yeah That Was A Bit Much" Michelle Agreed.

Beyoncé Sighed As She Looked At Kelly Who Had Got Up And Grabbed Her Purse "Wait Kelly-"

"No You Said Your Truth But Who Gives A Fuck Beyoncé? This Is My Life. I Don't Want The Same Things As You-"

"But What About Your Kids?"

"What About Them? They Don't Know" Kelly Said. Shawn Entered The House Handing Her The Keys. "I Just Want You To Be Happy" Beyoncé Said.

"I Am"

"Are You Really?" Beyoncé Asked. Kelly Shook Her Head "You Always Think Your Way Is The Best Way" Kelly Said.

"That's Not True" Beyoncé Said. "Kids Let's Go!" Kelly Yelled.

"Don't Leave Kelly" Beyoncé Said. She Figured She Was Chickening Out Like She Always Do When She Doesn't Want To Have A Full Conversation. "We Got Things To Do So" Kelly Said As Nicki And Michelle Got Up As Well Since She Was Their Ride.

The Kids Came Walking Out "Let's Go Say Bye" Kelly Said As She Walked Out The House. Beyoncé Gave The Kids Hugs Then Her Friends Closing The Door Behind Them. "What Just Happened?" Shawn Asked.

"I Guess I Need To Stay Out Of My Friends Business" She Said Softly. Shawn Walked Up To Her Giving Her Hug Before Kissing Her Cheek. "It'll Be Okay Baby"

She Placed Her Hand On His Cheek "Thank You"

He Gave Her A Kiss While Blue Walked Out The Kitchen With Her Bag Of Cool Ranch Doritos. "Eww!" She Said As They Smiled Looking At Her.

"Mommy Can Kiss Daddy" Beyoncé Said. "Yeah But It's Weird And Nasty" Blue Said As She Hopped On The Couch. "She's Not Used To Seeing Us All Lovey Dovey" Beyoncé Said.

"We Kiss You All The Time" Shawn Said. "I Know" Blue Said As They Shook Their Head Sitting On Either Sides Of Her As She Flipped Through The Channels On The Television.