40

Blue Ran Up To Her Mother Hugging Her Legs. "Hi Baby...How Was Your Weekend!" She Asked As Blue Looked Up At Her, Beyoncé Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips. "It Was So Much Fun, Can I Come Back Next Weekend?" Blue Asked.

Beyoncé Looked Up At A Smiling Shawn. "Of Course Baby"

"Go Get Your Bag Blue" Shawn Ordered. The Little One Skipped Down The Hallway. "So What Did Y'all Do?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Went To Ikea Redesigned The Room Then We Went To This Circus That Was In Town. Then This Morning We Had Breakfast At This Spot I Used To Go To" He Said.

"Awe Cute Let Me See Her Room" Beyoncé Said Walking Past Him To See Blue Grabbing Her Bag To Put Over Her Shoulders. She Looked At The Blue And White Stripped Walls And Brand New Twin Sized Bed With A White Desk. The Flat Screen Television With Her White Nightstands On Either Side Of The Bed With Framed Girly Posters.

"This Is So Cute Blue" Beyoncé Said Looking Around. "And He's Getting Me A Book Shelf Too" Blue Said.

"Yeah It Doesn't Come Until Next Week" He Said. Beyoncé Nodded, Blue Loved To Read So It Was A No Brainer. "Well Let's Go Mama" Beyoncé Said Holding Out Her Hand.

Blue Looked Up At Her Dad With A Frown. He Picked Her Up "I'll See You Next Weekend Baby Girl" He Said.

Blue Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck Tightly Making Him Chuckle. "I Don't Wanna Leave!" She Whined.

"Blue You Have School Tomorrow" Beyoncé Said. She Placed Her Head Into The Crook Of His Neck Shaking Her Head. "Let Me At Least Walk Y'all To The Car" He Said Holding Her Up. "Fine"

They Walked Out Of The Penthouse To Beyoncé's Jeep. Shawn Opened The Door Trying To Blue Off Of Him But She Wouldn't Bulge. "Baby Girl" He Whispered In Her Ear. "I Don't Want To Leave You" Blue Frowned.

"Why? I'll See You Next Week" He Said.

"Because I Don't Want You To Leave Me Again" She Said Softly Looking Into His Eyes. "I'm Never Leaving You Baby Girl"

"You Promise?" She Asked Holding Out Her Pinky Finger. "I Promise" He Replied As They Intwined Their Hands. She Smiled "Now Give Me Some" He Said. She Leaned In Kissing His Full Lips. He Placed Her Inside The Car And Closed The Door. Beyoncé Shook Her Head "Spoiled" She Said, He Walked Around To Her Side Of The Car. "So I Want Her To Meet My Pops"

"Ummm Let's Slow That Down" Beyoncé Said Nervously. "Why?" He Asked.

"Because How Do You Think That Looks? I Don't Want Him Or Other People To Think This All Happened So I Can Get Ahead" Beyoncé Replied.

"Man Fuck What People Think And My Dad Loves You" He Said.

"Daddy Language!" Blue Said. He Leaned Into The Window "Sorry"

"He Has To Know At Some Point That He Has A Granddaughter" Shawn Said.

"I Know...I'm Just Not Ready"

He Nodded His Head "I Can't Hide Her Forever Bey"

"I Know...I Just Need Time. This Is All Alot And Even Though It's Been Beautiful. I Need Time"

"Question, Is My Name On The Birth Certificate? And Does She Have My Last Name?" He Asked. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "When You Gonna Have My Last Name?" He Smirked As She Blushed.

"You Didn't Want To Get Married Remember?"

"I'm A Changed Man Now" He Replied Making Her Roll Her Eyes. "Are You Really?" She Asked Sarcastically. He Chuckled "I Don't Know Why You Won't Give Us Another Chance" He Whispered.