26

"You Don't Think It's Too Much?" She Asked. "Nah You Look Fine...Real Fine" He Said Biting Down On His Bottom Lip As He Looked At Her Ass As She Stood In Front Of The Mirror. "Don't Forget I Have To Pick Up Brooklyn Afterwards" Beyoncé Said Applying Her Gloss To Her Lips.

He Got Close Behind Her "I Remember"

Brooklyn Was Officially Staying With Beyoncé Full Time And She Was Kind Of Nervous About That, She Had A More Free Life When She Was Staying With Cliff Full Time Which Meant She Could Hang Around Shawn More But Now That Her Daughter Was Going To Be Home More Often That Means Less Time With Her Man Which She Definitely Did Not Want.

Not To Mention She Was Meeting His Friends Today And She Didn't Know How They Were Going To Accept Her, Being Around Or Even Passing A Whole Bunch Of Men Made Her Nervous. "Relax Baby" He Said Feeling Up And Down Her Arms. "You Can Tell I'm Nervous?" She Asked With Pouted Lips.

He Chuckled "Yeah Your Tense As Fuck"

He Kissed Her Nose Making Her Smile "Okay Let's Go" She Said Walking Past Him As They Left His Apartment. It's Where She Spent Most Of Her Days Since Michelle Stayed With Her. She Didn't Need Her Best Friend Hearing Her Scream Shawn's Name All The Time Since They Always Got It On Frequently.

He Drove To The Arcade Place That Had Bowling, Go Kart Racing And Arcade Games. They Walked In Holding Hands Looking Around For His Crew. Once He Locked Eyes With Them They Walked Over. They Immediately Noticed Them Stoping Their Conversation To Look Beyoncé Up And Down. They Were Stunned By Her Beauty And Body.

"Fellas" He Said As He Started Dapping Everyone Up. They Had Been Sitting At A Table Waiting On Him. "What's Up?" He's Closest Friend Ty Said. "Yeah You Late As Fuck Dummy" Emory Said Glancing At Beyoncé As She Stood Behind Him Quietly.

"Man Fuck You" Shawn Said Followed By A Laugh. "So Who's This?" Lenny Asked Licking His Lips.

"The Reason Why We Here Nigga" He Replied Grabbing Her Hand As She Slowly Walked Forward Feeling Her Heart Race. "This Is My Girl Beyoncé...This Is Emory, Ty And Lenny" He Introduced. She Waved Shyly.

"Girl Don't Have To Be Shy Around Us" Emory Said.

"So You Really Out Here Dating Now?" Ty Asked As They Started Walking Towards The Go Karts. "Hell Yeah Your Ass Should Try That Shit" Shawn Said. Beyoncé Smiled Softly, She Never Heard Him Cuss So Much But She Didn't Mind She Thought It Was Kind Of Cute. "So Where You From Beyoncé?" Emory Asked Trying To Sneak A Peek Of Her Ass. "Houston And Yourself?"

"New York Baby All My Life, We All Grew Up Together" He Said.

"Yeah I Don't Know Why I Still Hang Around These Motherfucka's" Shawn Said Causing Them All To Laugh. "That's Cute" She Said.

Lenny Laughed. They Got Set Up And Beyoncé Decided To Ride With Shawn. They Raced Around The Track Three Times. Ty Ended Up Taking First Place Rubbing It In Their Face. "This Is How I Know Y'all Getting Old!" He Said As They Walked Through The Arcade.

"Man Fuck You Little Man" Emory Shot. "See You Always Come For My Height But I Can Still Fuck Ya Bitch Though" He Said.

Shawn Smirked Before Looking At Beyoncé "They Kind Vulgar...You Good?"

She Nodded Her Head With A Soft Smile. "You Can Have My Sloppy Seconds All You Want" Emory Shot.

They All Laughed Taking Their Seats Before Ordering Their Food. "I'm Not Really Hungry, I'll Eat Off Of You" Beyoncé Whispered In His Ear As She Wrapped Her Arm Around His. She Was Beginning To Feel Out Of Place.

"So How Long Have Y'all Been Fucking Around?" Ty Asked. Shawn Looked At Him Sternly "Man What The Fuck"

"I Mean...Kicking It?" Ty Corrected. Beyoncé Looked At Shawn "You Be Talking About Me?" She Asked.

"All The Fucking Time" Emory Said As He Started Reciting Some Things He Would Tell Them. Beyoncé Giggled But Felt Butterflies Roaming All Over Her Stomach. "Shut Up Nigga!" Shawn Said Feeling His Cheeks Get Hard From Embarrassment.

"Awww Baby" She Said Wanting To Kiss Him But Decided Against It. "So How Long?" Ty Asked.

"A Couple Of Months Almost A Year In Like Two Months" Beyoncé Said Looking At Him As He Nodded. "And This Man Has Stuck By Your Side?"
Emory Asked.

"Yes He Has" She Replied. He Nodded His Head. "I Mean My Man Did Good, She's Beautiful Seem Real Sweet And Kind. You Need That" Lenny Said.

"Thanks Man" Shawn Said As Their Food Was Placed Down In Front Of Them. Beyoncé Placed Her Legs On Top Of Shawn's Leaning In Closer As They Started Eating From The Same Plate.

"So You Got Kids?" Ty Asked. "One, My Daughter Brooklyn. She's Twelve" Beyoncé Replied.

"She Met Shawn Yet?" Lenny Asked Curiously. They All Knew Shawn Hated Kids Which Surprised Them That He Stayed This Long. "Yes She Has...She Likes Him. They Vibe Well Together" Beyoncé Said Covering Her Face As She Chewed.

"Man, My Nigga Changing Before Our Eyes" Emory Joked As Shook His Head. "Get Off My Dick Man" Shawn Said As They Laughed.

"I Gotta Go To The Bathroom" She Whispered Climbing Over Him As She Left. They Waited For Her To Get Far. "Damn Nigga She's Bad As Fuck, How Do I Apply At Your Dads Place?" Lenny Asked As They Laughed.

"Nah For Real, How The Fuck You Pulled That?" Emory Asked. "With My Charm Nigga Fuck You Mean" Shawn Replied.

"Yeah She's Fine...Maybe I Need To Start Dating Older Women Cause What The Fuck" Ty Said.

"She's How Old Again?" Lenny Asked. "She Just Turned Forty...Man I'm Willing To Risk It All For Her" He Said.

"Damn, Is My Mans Settling Down?" Ty Asked With A Evil Smirk. "I Never Thought Of Myself Being Tied To One Woman But Shit" He Said.

"Damn My Man Whipped!" Lenny Said.

"Hell Yeah...I Actually Tried Cooking For Her. She Always Got Me Tryna Impress Her. I Be Researching Shit And Actually Trying" Shawn Explained.

"Well That's Good. You Need A Good Female To Hold You Down And I Like Her" Ty Shrugged. "Yeah She's Cool With Me" Emory Added. They Looked At Lenny "What?"

"What You Think?" Shawn Asked. "She's Good For You Man" He Replied. Beyoncé Made Her Way Back Over And Shawn Placed Her Down On His Lap Making Her Blush. "Why You Showing Out?" She Asked. He Leaned In Kissing Her Lips "Cause I Like To Show You Off" He Smirked. She Leaned Down Giving Him A Few Pecks.

"So Y'all Down Talking About Me?" She Asked. "Oh Yeah" Lenny Said.

She Giggled. They Decided To Play Some Arcade Games After They Finished Eating. Shawn Stood Behind Beyoncé Showing Her How To Properly Shoot The Ball Into The Basket. He Dick Practically On Her Ass Making Her Smirk. "Yay! I Finally Got One" She Cheered Jumping Up And Down As He Giggled Looking At How Excited She Was. "There's A Timer Bey You Gotta Keep Going" He Said.

"Oh Shit" She Said As She Kept Going, He Helped Her Dunk A Few. "Your Really Good" She Said.

"You Know I Play Every Other Saturday With The Boys"

"I Know But That Doesn't Mean Your Good At It" She Said Stepping Into His Face. "Bring That Fine Ass Here" He Said Pulling Her In As He Kissed Her Lips.

They Broke The Kiss As The Guys Walked Up "You Wanna Go To The Hookah Bar?" Lenny Asked.

Shawn Looked At Beyoncé "How Much Longer Do We Have?"

She Looked At Her Gold Apple Watch "Like An Hour"

"You Wanna Go?" He Asked. "I've Never Been Before Actually" She Replied. "So Is That A Yes Or No?" He Asked.

"We Can Go" She Chuckled Lightly. "We Coming, I'll Follow You" They All Walked Out The Building Getting Into Their Cars. She Watched Shawn Reverse Out Of The Parking Spot Making Her Bit Down On Her Lip, She Placed Her Hand On His Fresh Fade. It's Something About A Man Reversing His Car That Made Her Horny.