29

"I Can't Believe You Got Me Doing This" Shawn Said Looking At The Horrible Cut Out Images He Did. Beyoncé Giggled. "It's Good To Have Goals Shawn" She Said.

"Yeah We Try To Do This Once A Year" Brooklyn Added As She Placed Her Hand Down On The Chanel Bag Picture Making Sure The Glue Was Staying On.

"I've Never Even Heard Of This" He Said. "How Have You Not Heard Of A Mood Board?" Brooklyn Asked As Her Jaw Dropped. He Shrugged. This Was Different For Him But In A Good Way. Beyoncé Looked Over At His Mood Board "Really? Money, Gold Chain And Sneakers?" Beyoncé Said Shaking Her Head.

"What's Wrong With Wanting That?" He Asked In All Honesty. "Those Aren't Real Goals" Brooklyn Replied.

"Says The Person That Has Chanel Bag, Shoes And Stuff On Hers" He Said As She Laughed. "I'm Eleven"

"Baby, You Have To Put Stuff On There Like Things You Want To Achieve" She Said Standing Beside Him. "Like Career Wise, You Want To Take Over Your Dad's Business. You Can Put A Family On There...You Want Your Family To Better. Things Like That"

"Let Me See Yours" He Mumbled Looking Over At Hers. "I Wanna Travel More, Spend More Time With My Babies, Be Better At My Job, Start Doing Yoga"

He Nodded His Head "I Don't Know What I Want...I Never Thought About Shit Like This"

"You Have Such A Potty Mouth" Brooklyn Said Shaking Her Head As They All Laughed. "My Bad Lil Bit"

"Well Can You Help Me?" He Asked. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head. He Was So Cute To Her. Just The Thought Alone Of Him Not Knowing What To Do And Entrusting Her To Help Him Was Everything. They Started Working On It Together Before Finishing. They Looked At Everyones. "We Did Good" Brooklyn Said.

"You Want To Get Better At Your Art?" Beyoncé Asked Noticing The Picture Of The Painting. "Yeah, Dad Said I Can Start Taking Lessons But He Hasn't Signed Me Up"

"Cause He Knows He Has To Talk To Me First" Beyoncé Said. Brooklyn Walked Over To Shawn's "You Want To Marry Mommy?" She Asked Pointing The Couple That Was Getting Married. He Looked At Beyoncé Who Was Already Smirking. "One Day"

Brooklyn Eyes Widen As She Looked At Her Mother "When's The Time Is Right I'll Ask You For Your Permission" He Said Looking Down At Her Daughter.

She Nodded Her Head With A Huge Smile. She Really Did Like Shawn. Even Though Sometimes He Seemed Like She Annoyed Him. "Wait Pregnant Woman?" Brooklyn Asked Still Looking At His Board.

"Aye Aye Stop Saying My Stuff Out Loud" He Said Feeling Embarrassed. "I Think It's Cute" Beyoncé Said Looking At Him. They Were Just Having A Conversation Weeks Ago About Their Future And They Had Two Complete Opposites But Now Shawn Was Changing His Mind.

"Okay Brook Get Started On That Homework" Beyoncé Ordered.

"But I Wanna Hang Out With Shawn" She Dragged As She Started Wining. "When Your Done He'll Still Be Here"

Brooklyn Grabbed Her Phone And Headed Upstairs To Her Room. Shawn Pulled Her In Close Kissing On Her Neck. "Your Mood Board Is So Cute Baby...I See You Changed Your Mind About A Couple Of Things"

"Lowkey But I Still Don't Know How I Feel About It Fully. It's Weird"

"That's Okay, We Have All The Time In The World"

He Leaned In Kissing Her Lips As She Added Tongue. "I Need A Snac-" Brooklyn Stopped Mid Way Down The Stairs Twisting Up Her Face. "I Don't Think I'll Ever Get Used To That" She Said Walking Past Them As They Broke The Kiss Chuckling.

"You Wanna Watch A Movie?" Beyoncé Asked As Brooklyn Grabbed A Small Bag If Chips Leaving Them Alone Again. "Yeah Which One?" He Asked As She Got Up, He Wrapped His Arms Around Her Waist From Behind Causing Them To Straddle Like Penguins To The Couch. She Turned On The TV Placing Her Feet On His Lap, He Started Rubbing Her Feet That Had White Paint On Her Toes.

Michelle Entered The House "Oh Heeeey Shawn"

He Chuckled "Hey"

"Hey Michelle Where You Been?" She Asked. "Out With Kelly, We Did Some Retail Therapy" She Replied Holding Up The Bags From Expensive Stores. "With What Money? Cause Kelly's Broke Too" Beyoncé Said. "She Paid For Everything So How Should I Know" She Shrugged Walking Past Them.

"How She's Doing?" He Asked. He Was Fully Aware Of What Was Going On With Her. Beyoncé Practically Told Him Everything. "She's Alright, Has A Few Interviews Next Week So Wish Her Luck"

"Has She Filed Yet?" He Asked. "Nope, But We're Meeting With The Side Man?" Beyoncé Asked Trying To Figure Out The Proper Name. Shawn Laughed "That's Why I Never Stepped Foot In A Church, How You Gonna Be Preaching To Me And You Go To The Strip Club Every Night? Or Whatever"

She Chuckled "That's True"

Michelle Walked Back Down The Stairs "Can I Talk To You Real Quick?"

Beyoncé Got Up Handing The Remote To Shawn As They Went Into The Kitchen. "So I Got A Call From Levi"

"Oh Really? What Did His Ass Want?"

"To Get Back Together, You Know He Hasn't Told The Church Anything...I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Last Without Him Bey" Michelle Said With Sadden In Her Eyes. "Michelle, You Have Job Interviews Lined Up Next Week Don't Give Him The Satisfaction. You Have Your Degree In Teaching, You'll Be Fine. You'll Get A Job Save, Get Your Car Then Your Own Place. Then You Can Start Working On You And Dating Again"

Michelle Sighed. "I Never Had To Worry In My Life, You Know How Humiliated I Felt When Kelly Kept Paying For Everything?"

"Obviously Not Too Much" Beyoncé Replied. "I Mean I Love Shopping" Michelle Mumbled.

"Please Block Him And Divorce His Ass. I Will Research A Good One And Pay For Everything"

"Really Bey?" She Asked. "Of Course Girl. I Want You To Leave His Ass"

"Do You Think I Should Still Talk To His Assistant?" Michelle  Asked. "I Thought You Already Set It Up?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Yeah But I Feel Like Levi Will Still Find Out" Michelle Answered. "No He Won't Cause We Will Be Careful And Quick. I Can't Let You Go Back Into A Meaningless Marriage"

Michelle Nodded Her Head. "I Don't Know What I Will Do Without My Girls, Y'all Hold Me Down Like No Other"

"Because We Love You Michelle And We Only Want The Best For You"

"I Talked To Kieth" She Blurted Out. Beyoncé Eyes Widen "Well What Did He Say?"

"We Talked About A Lot Of Things...We Both Miss Each Other. He's Still Trying To Find A Job. But He's Willing To Try It Again...Try Us Out Again" Michelle Explained.

"Well That's Good" Beyoncé Smiled. She Shrugged. "I Don't Know If Being In A Relationship Would Be Good For Me Especially Since I'm Still Married" She Said.

"Do Whatever Your Heart Tells You Girl"

Michelle Hugged Her As Beyoncé Rubbed Up And Down Her Back "Your Going To Be Just Fine"