11

"It Was A Lovely Service Levi" Beyoncé Complimented To Michelle's Husband. "I Wish I Could See Michelle's Friends More Often In The House Of The Lord" He Shaded With A Bright Smile.

"Well Some Of Us Have Real Work To Do" Beyoncé Shaded Back. She Never Liked Levi It Was His Stuck Up Attitude And Entitlement For Her.

He Chuckled "So This Is Miss Brooklyn, You Got So Big" He Said Rubbing Her Arm As She Looked At Him Awkwardly. Brooklyn Smiled Softly Not Really Knowing What To Say.

"And She Got Straight A's Last Quarter Too" Michelle Added As Brooklyn Smiled Brightly At Her. "Oh Wow, You Should Really Be Apart Of Our Youth Department" He Offered.

"Mr.McCall We Have To Go To That Meeting" Said Darius. He Had Been His Assistant Since Day One.

"Oh...Well Good Seeing You Guys" Levi Said Before Leaving Behind Darius.

"Brook Go To The Car" Beyoncé Said Handing Her The Keys. Brooklyn Frowned But Took Them From Her Hand. Beyoncé Needed To See Drummer Boy In Person. "Soooo Can I Meet Drummer Boy?" She Asked.

Michelle Blushed "No, Not Here"

But It Was Too Late. He Had Approached "Your Voice Was Beautiful This Sunday Pastor" He Said With A Sly Smirk.

"Tha-Thank You, This Is One Of My Best Friends Beyoncé...Beyoncé This Is Kieth The Dru-"

"Oh I Know" Beyoncé Smiled Holding Out Her Hand For Him To Shake. "Don't You Have Your Child In The Car?" Michelle Said Trying To Get Her To Leave. She Truly Felt Awkward.

"Your Meeting Us At My House Right?" Beyoncé Asked As She Arched Her Eyebrow. "Yes, Bye Giselle" Michelle Said As She Chuckled.

"It Was Nice Meeting You...You Did Your Thang Up There Too Now" Beyoncé Complimented.

He Chuckled "Thank You Thank You Glory To God"

"Alright Y'all" Beyoncé Said As She Exited The Huge Mega Church Trying To Find Her Car. Once She Did Brooklyn Spoke Up "Daddy Just Called Can I Hang Out With Him Today? He's Going To Some Festival Not Too Far From His House"

"Yeah That's Fine, He Has To Have You Back By Eight School Is Tomorrow" Beyoncé Said.

"Okay He's Picking Me Up"

She Nodded Her Head As She Headed To Get Some Mediterranean Food Then Headed Home Meeting Her Girls At Her Home.

"Damn Girl" Nicki Complimented As They Entered The Home. "I Know You Did Not Go To The Holiest Of Places Looking Like That" Kelly Said.

"What's Wrong With What I Have On? It's A Simple Pink Dress" Beyoncé Said As Brooklyn Gave Them All Hugs Before Racing Up The Stairs To Change.

"Your Boobies All Out And Might I Mention How Tight That Dress Is On Your Big Ass" Kelly Said As They All Laughed. "Well That's Not My Fault But My Dress Was Long Enough" Beyoncé Said Sticking Out Her Tongue.

"Soooo How Good Did Drummer Boy Look In Person?" Nicki Asked As She Placed The Food Down On The Kitchen Counter.

"Yeah Pictures Don't Do Justice" Kelly Added.

"He Was So Cute...Look Better Than Keith" Beyoncé Mumbled The Last Part. "So How Was The Convo?" Nicki Asked As She Placed Out The Plates Of Food For Everyone.

"Short, Michelle Didn't Let It Last Girl" Beyoncé Answered As The Door Opened Revealing Michelle Who Said Her Hellos Before Joining Them.

"So Church Was Good Huh?" Kelly Asked With A Smirk. "Shut Up" Michelle Said.