16

Beyoncé Unlocked The Door To Her Office As Shawn Stood Behind Her Standing Really Close Making Her Smirk. They Entered Her Office And He Closed The Door Grabbing Her Coffee Placing It Down On The Table. He Pulled Her In Close Causing Her To Smirk. He Looked Into Her Eyes "You Look So Good" He Said Making Her Blush. "Thank You"

He Leaned In Kissing Her Lips. She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck. He Picked Her Up Placing Her On Her Desk As Her Hands Rubbed Up And Down The Back Of His Neck As Their Tongues Battled For Life. His Hands Going Down Her Back. "I Missed You" He Said Breaking The Kiss. "You Did Now?" She Asked As Her Feet Dangled In The Air.

"Mhm...Witcho Fine Ass" He Said Leaning Back In Giving Her A Couple Of Kisses. She Placed Her Hand On His Chest "We Should Talk" She Said Hopping Down From Her Desk As A Concern Look Spread Across His Face.

"About Us?" He Asked Already Having A Feeling. "Yeah What Are We Doing?"

He Walked Up To Her Wrapping His Arms Around Her Body Kissing Down Her Neck "Shawn" She Said As He Started Sucking On Her Neck. "I Can't Help Myself" He Confessed. She Looked Into His Eyes "This Is Serious...I'm In My Thirties. I Don't Have Time To Waste" She Said. He Sighed "I Never Been A Relationship. I Never Worked Towards One Either" He Confessed.

"Well I'm Not About To Do The Friends With Benefits Thing Because I'm Too Old For That" She Said Crossing Her Arms Against Her Chest Making Shawn Stare At Her Boobs. "What If I Fuck Up?" He Asked Looking Into Her Eyes.

"Well Then I'm Leaving Yo Ass" She Said As They Shared A Laugh. "For Real...I Don't Want To Hurt You"

She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck "I Don't Want To Hurt You Either"

"You Won't But I Will...I'm A Fucked Up Person. And I Do Shit Out Of Spite"

"Oh I Know" She Said Remembering The Random Chick He Was With The Other Day. He Wrapped His Arms Around Her Waist Slowly Making His Hands Go Down To Her Ass. "Shawn Concentrate" Beyoncé Smirked As He Chuckled Giving Her Quick Peck.

"My Bad" He Said. She Looked Into His Eyes. They Had Seemed To Change. They Weren't As Dark And Gloomy. "Well Let's See Where This Goes...Try It Out And Go From There" She Said.

"Okay Baby Girl"

She Blushed. She Loved Hearing Him Calm Her By A Pet Name. It Made Her Feel Like She Was Child Again. "Let Me Take You Out To One Of My Favorite Rooftop Places" He Said.

It Was Monday And Brooklyn Was Back At Her Fathers House So She Was Completely Free. "It Better Not Be A Whole Bunch Of College Kids"

He Chuckled "Nah Grown People...It'll Be Fun"

"You Picking Me Up?" She Asked. "Of Course" He Said. "Now Let's Get Back To Work" He Said As They Released From Each Others Embrace He Slapped Her Booty Making Her Look Back At Him As She Sat Her Desk And He Went To His.

The Entire Time They Kept Stealing Glances At Each Other Smiling So Hard That Their Cheeks Hurt. Shawn Was Changing So Much Right Before His Own Eyes. He Had Never Felt This Feeling Before. Actually Wanting To Take A Woman Out, Actually Showing Affection Towards A Woman. It Was Crazy To Him And It Scared Him Because He Didn't Want To Do Something Stupid.

After Work She Gave Shawn A Couple Of Pecks Before Getting Into Her Own Car Driving Home To See Kelly And Michelle Cars In Her Drive Way. She Walked Inside To See Them On The Couch. They Looked At Her And Beyoncé Looked At Michelle's Face That Had A Bruised Eye.

"Michelle Oh My God!" She Said Dropping Her Bag To Rush Over To Her Friend. "What Happened?" She Asked As She Placed Her Hands On Her Arms.

"Levi Punk Ass! This Shit Makes Me So Fucking Upset" Kelly Said. She Was Just In The Same Situation Not Too Long Ago.