23

"Alright I Want You To Relax" Shawn Ordered As He Wrapped The Black Silk Scarf Around Her Eyes Blocking Her Vision. "Mhm" Beyoncé Smirked. She Was Excited For What Was To Come. He Then Strapped Her Wrists. She Sat On Her Knees "Turn That Ass Around" He Ordered As She Tried Turning Around. With Being In Restraints It Was Hard. He Took His Clothes Off Watching Her Ass That Sat In The Air As She Had Her Face In Her White Fur Pillows. Her Breathing Started To Pick Up As The Anticipation Grew. She Could Her The Buckle Of His Pants Then His Hand Grazed Her Ass Cheek Before Slapping It So Hard That She Knew There Was Going To Be A Red Hand Mark.

He Bent Down Spreading Her Ass Cheeks As His Tongue Glided Up In Between Her Second Pair Of Lips Making Her Hiss. She Was Letting Him Be In Full Control, So She Didn't Know What To Expect.

He Started Eating Her Out From The Back As She Moaned His Name "Mmm Just Like That Baby" She Moaned Into The Pillows. He Started Tongue Kissing Her Pussy As She Started Twirling Her Ass In A Circle, She Wanted To Touch Him And Kiss Him So Bad. All You Could Hear You Was The Sound Of Her Wet Pussy He Used His Other Hand Rubbing Her Clit From Underneath As She Screamed.

He Continued Gripping On Her Ass Hard As She Started Whimpering. The Pleasure She Was Feeling Was Beyond Words. This Man Clearly Knew Her Body. She Felt Herself About To Cum But She Started Squirting Instead, Juices Shooting Out Profusely.

"Shit" He Said Looking At The Liquid Shooting Out. He Had Never Made A Female Squirt Before And It Was Making Him Even More Hard So Without Warning He Rammed His Dick Inside Her Small Hole Causing Her To Scream. "Yes!" She Yelled. Shawn Started Pound In And Out Fast Using Most Of His Dick.

"Shit Shit" She Said As She Started Feeling Her Knees Get Weak And Tears Filling In Her Eyes As Her Breathing Picked Up. "Take This Shit" He Grunted As His Hands Gripped Her Small Waist. She Started Whimpering As She Backed Her Booty Up On His Dick Making Him Feel His Very Own Pleasure. He Tired Holding In His Moans But This Woman Was So Wet And Tight.

"Fuck" He Moaned Out Making Beyoncé Smirk. It Was Something About Hearing A Man Moan While You Laying Down The Dick. She Started Popping Her Ass As If She Was Booty Shaking Giving Him A Show As He Smirked. "Keep Doing That Shit" He Said Biting Down On His Bottom Lip.

She Continued Before He Flipped Her Over Hovering Over Her Body As He Started Grinding In And Out Of Her. He Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips, Letting Their Tongues Battle. He Tried Releasing But Beyoncé Bit Down On His Tongue Pulling Him Back In As He Smirked Through The Kiss. He Started Kissing Down Her Chest Licking All Over Her Boobs "I Wanna Touch You So Bad Daddy" Beyoncé Said. He Started Leaving Hickeys All Over Her Neck And Boobs Making Her Moan Even Louder.

He Pulled Out Allowing His Seeds To Shoot Out On Her Stomach. "Mmm Lemme Taste" She Said.

He Used His Finger To Grab The Substance Sticking His Finger Inside Her Mouth As She Started Winding Her Tongue All Over His Finger. "Damn Girl" He Said.

"Now Let Me Eat All Over Your Body Baby" He Whispered In Her Ear Before Licking Her Ear Making Her Let Out A Sigh. He Sprayed The Cardi B Whip Shot All Over Her Pussy And Boobs Making Her Hiss. The Sensation Of How Cold It Was Against Her Hot Body.

He Smirked Spreading Her Legs Wide Open Pulling Her Body Up In The Air Before Eating Out Of Her Ocean Licking All The Whip Cream Up As She Moaned His Name. "Fuck I Wanna Feel You" She Whimpered. He Started Taking His Tongue Slowly And Sensually All Over Her Body Licking Up The Whip Cream From Her Boobs Making Her Body Twitch.

"Your Taste So Good Baby Girl" He Whispered Against Her Lips, She Stuck Her Tongue Out And He Rested His Tongue Against Hers Swirling Their Tongues Around Each Other. They Started Tongue Kissing "Mmmm Baby I Wanna Feel You" Beyoncé Said.

Shawn Grabbed Her Neck "Not Yet Baby Girl...Let Me Fuck You One More Good Time"

She Nodded Her Head As He Grabbed His Dick Rubbing The Tip At The Entrance Making Her Moan. He Kept Teasing Causing Her Twitch Yet Again. "Stop Teasing" She Moaned Out. He Smirked Before Sliding In "Shit Feels So Good" He Let Out As He Started Grinding In And Out Of Her With His Head Up As His Eyes Rolled To The Back Of His Head. He Raised Her Leg In The Air Going Deeper As She Screamed Louder. He Kept Going At A Medium Pace Before She Released Her Juices. "Shit" He Said. Realizing How Fast She Came. He Started Picking Up The Pace Kissing Down Her Leg As He Still Continued To Thrust.

"Yes Yes Yes" She Moaned Out As She Tried To Grind
Towards Him. After A Few Strokes He Pulled Out Shooting His Seeds Over Her Face Making Her Open Her Mouth As She Licked Around Her Face And Swallowed It.

"Yeah" He Smirked. He Unstrapped Her Arms And Legs And She Immediately Jumped On Him Kissing His Lips With Her Arms And Legs Wrapped Around His Body. He Smirked Rubbing All Over Her Ass Cheeks. She Broke The Kiss Looking Into His Eyes "You Are Such A Freak" She Said Standing Inches Away From Him. "You A Hella Freak...I'm Blessed"

She Laughed Giving Him A Couple Of Pecks. She Rubbed Down His Bare Chest "I Know I'ma Feel This Shit In The Morning"

"You Gotta Be Able To Take My Shit" He Said Grabbing His Dick In His Hands. She Looked Down At It. She Really Wanted To Suck It But She Decided He Didn't Deserve That Side Of Her Just Yet. He Looked At Her Looking At His Meat Making Him Smirk. "Your So Cute" He Said As She Looked Up At Him.

He Reached Down To Get His Briefs While Beyoncé Found Her Thong Slipping It Back On. "I Should Head Out I Guess" He Said Reaching For His Shirt Making Beyoncé Frown. "I Don't Want You To"

He Turned Around Smirking "You Don't?"

"Stay" She Said Wrapping Her Arms Around His Neck From Behind. She Started Kissing Over His Neck Then Down His Shoulder. "Stay Please"

"Alright" He Said Throwing His Shirt Back Down. They Got Under The Covers. He Wrapped His Arm Around Her Neck While She Laid Her Head On His Chest. "I'm All Sticky" She Said.

"That's How I Like You" He Said. She Giggled. She Looked Up At Him "You Know I Used To Think You Were A Complete Asshole" She Said.

"Your Not The Only One"

"But Now...Your Such A Huge Teddy Bear" She Smiled Kissing His Chest. He Said Nothing But He Got Up "What's Wrong?" She Asked.

"Nothing I Gotta Pee" He Lied As He Got Up From The Bed To Go Into Her Bathroom. She Felt Like She Might've Said The Wrong Thing But To Her She Felt Like She Only Said Good Things. Shawn Stood In The Bathroom Pacing Back And Forth. He Was Feeling A Certain Way And Didn't Experience This Feeling Before. It Was Like He Felt All Fuzzy On The Inside. But He Knew He Couldn't Hide In This Bathroom Forever.

Beyoncé Grabbed His Shirt Putting It On Smelling It Making Her Smile. She Felt So Comfortable And Loved. She Got Out The Bed Knocking On The Bathroom Door. "I Know You Aren't Taking A Dump
In My Bathroom" She Joked. He Opened The Door Looking Into Her Eyes, His Chest Quickly Moving Up And Down. "I-You Got Me Feeling"

"Feeling What? What's Wrong?" She Asked Looking At Him With Concern. "You Have A Way Of Making My Heart Happy" He Said.

"Awwee Baby" Beyoncé Said Placing Her Hands On His Cheeks Before Leaning In To Kiss His Lips. "You Make My Heart Happy Too...I Miss You Before You Even Leave The Room"

He Licked His Lips "I Really Don't Wanna Fuck Up...I'm So Scared To Love You"

"You Don't Have To Be"

"I've Been Through Some Shit Bey And You Don't Deserve My Baggage. Your Too Important To Me"

She Pouted "I Don't Care...As Long As I Have You That's All That Matters"

He Leaned Down Giving Her A Couple Of Quick Pecks Making Her Smirk. "Mmmm" She Moaned As They Started Walking Back Towards Her Bed.