19

The Weekend Had Went By So Fast That For The First Time She Wasn't Excited To Get To Work And Today She Had To Go Through A Whole Bunch Of Models For Their Next Issue. She Kissed Kelly's Cheek. "If He Fucks With Your Mind You Tell Me And I Will Swing Back Around" Kelly Said Pointing To Her Best Friend As Beyoncé Laughed. She Had Decided To Pick Her Up And Take Her Out To Breakfast Just For The Fun Of It.

Beyoncé Held Her Green Drink From Starbucks In Her Hand Tightly. She Was Real Nervous To Talk To Shawn, She Didn't Want To Give In So Easily Because He Needed To Work For Her Love. "Oh You Already Know I Was Gonna Do That" Beyoncé Said As They Laughed.

"Okay Bye Love You" Kelly Said As She Drove Off In Her Nissan Truck. Beyoncé Waved Before Walking Into The Huge Office Space. Once She Made Her Way To Her Level She Seen Regina Typing Away At Her Desk. She Noticed Beyoncé And Stood To Her Feet Smiling Brightly. "Good Morning Ms.Knowles, How Are You?" She Asked.

"I'm Good And Yourself?" She Asked. The Young Adult Nodded Her Head "Pretty Good...Shawn's Things Have Been Completely Moved To His New Office" Regina Said Pointing To The Room Behind Her. Beyoncé Turned Around "Why?" She Asked Looking At Him Working Through The Huge Glass Window.

"He Actually Wanted To Do It And His Father Approved...I Guess He Was Tired Of Waiting To Have Access With You" Regina Shrugged. Beyoncé Turned Towards Her "What?" Beyoncé Asked. Thinking She Was Talking Sexually.

Regina Giggled "Like When Your Late"

Beyoncé Chuckled Uneasy "Oh Right...Can You Tell Him I'm Ready To See Him In Like Five Minutes"

"Of Course" She Smiled Taking Her Seat As Beyoncé Walked Into Her Office. "Oh And What Are You Doing This Saturday?" Beyoncé Asked Peeping Her Head Out.

Regina Turned Towards Her "Um My Son Has A Football Game, That's About It"

"Wait You Have A Kid?" Beyoncé Asked. "And A Husband And A Dog" Regina Giggled. "Wow I Never Knew That"

"You Never Asked" Regina Chuckled. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "Well I Want To Invite You To My Home For My Birthday This Saturday"

"Aw That's Sweet, Send Me All The Info"

"I Will" Beyoncé Smiled Weakly Before Going Back Into Her Office. She Never Realized That She Didn't Know Regina Like She Thought She Did. She Placed Her Purse And Drink Down Cleaning Up Her Desk A Bit Then Opening Her Macbook To See The Unread E-mails. She Crossed Her Leg From Under Her Desk Before Hearing Her Door Open Seeing Shawn Walk Up To Her Desk.

He Was Looking So Good, In Green Cargos With Some Dunks And His Gallery Dept Tee With A Simple New York Yankees Hat With A Gold Chain. "Good Morning" Beyoncé Said.

"Morning...You Look Beautiful" He Said, She Looked Down Trying Not To Smile. He Sat Down In The Chair From Across Her. She Looked Into His Eyes Before Speaking. "Just Be Up Front. Did You Fuck Other Hoes While We Were Together?" Beyoncé Asked Getting Straight To The Point. It Had Been On Her Mind Since He Left Her Out That Day.

Shawn Looked Down "Nah...I Mean I Might've Entertained Some But Nothing Further-"

"Entertained?" Beyoncé Asked. He Clenched His Teeth "Flirted"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "And You Expect Me To Try This Shit Again Shawn?"

He Licked His Lips "I Know...And I'm Sorry. But That Bitch That Texted Me I Haven't Talked To Her In Months. We Used To Be Fucking Buddies"

Beyoncé Sighed Shaking Her Head "You Know What Live Your Life. Your Still Young. I Just Won't Be Apart Of That Because Your Not Ready To Be With Me. A Grown Woman"

He Stared At Her Not Saying A Word. He Didn't Even Know What To Say To That. Beyoncé Was Beginning To Truly Steal His Heart Before His Own Eyes And He Didn't Know What To Do Without Her Honestly. "Did You Hear Me?" She Asked Looking At Him Weird.

"Can We Start Over Please?" He Asked Softly. "No We Already Started Over Before Shawn. I Don't Take Nobody's Shit"

He Pulled Out His Phone Going Through His Contact List Blocking Each Female That Sat In His Phone. "Okay I Guess You Can Go Back To Work Now" Beyoncé Said. He Continued To Sit There And Go Through All Of The Women In His Phone.

"Sir" Beyoncé Said. Once He Finished He Showed Her His Block List "I Just Blocked Every Chick In My Phone" He Said.

Beyoncé Chuckled "And You Expect Me To Jump Over The Moon For That?"

"I Expect You To Jump On My Dick" He Mumbled As Beyoncé Moved Her Head To The Side With A Frown On Her Face. "I'm Kidding" He Said A Small Smirk.

"Mhm, Out Of My Office Boy" She Said. He Stood To His Feet "I Am Sorry Bey, I Didn't Even Do Anything With Her. I Was Home All Day Sunday. Didn't Even Go Out With My Boys" He Said.

"Good For You" She Said Looking At Her Laptop Trying To Tune Him Out. "It Was Just Some Fucking Nudes, And I Didn't Even Fuck Her After That" He Said Getting Upset. He Felt Like She Was Overreacting When The Situation Was Out Of His Control.

"Good For You Please Leave" She Said Raising Her Hand Towards The Door. He Mumbled Some Things Under His Breath As He Stormed Out Of Her Office. She Grabbed Her Drink Taking It To Her Lips. She Seen A Text From Cliff Asking If He Could Drop Brooklyn Off After School Cause He Had Somethings To Do.

She Shot Him A Quick Text Then Started On Her Full Days Of Work Before Her Daughter Came.

After A Couple Of Hours Brook Texted Her Letting Her Know That They Arrived. They Had Just Finished Casting With The Models. Shawn And Her Sat On The Elevator Quietly Before The Doors Opened Revealing Cliff And Brooklyn.

Her Daughter Walked Up To Her Giving Her A Hug. She Kissed Her Head. "Hey Brookie" She Smiled. She Missed Her Daughter So Much And She Didn't Know How Much Longer She Could Last With Their New Schedules.

"I Missed You" She Said Softly. She Didn't Realize How Much She Really Appreciated To Be Around Her Mother All The Time. But She Felt Like She Needed To Be Around Her Dad A Little More. Beyoncé Squeezed Her Cheeks Making Her Smile. She Turned Towards Cliff Giving Him A Warm Hug.

"Someone's Getting Buffer" Beyoncé Smirked As She Noticed Had Muscular He Was. Cliff Was Always Built And Was Strong, Which Attracted Her To Him From The Jump. He Chuckled "Gotta Look Good For The Big Day"

Shawn Cleared His Throat As He Just Stood Behind Beyoncé. She Turned Towards Him "Oh This Is Shawn, My Bosses Son. Shawn This Is My Ex-Husband Clifford And My Beautiful Daughter Brooklyn" She Introduced.

Shawn Chucked His Head Up. Cliff Held Out His Hand And Shawn Shook It "Nice To Meet You Man" He Said.

"Likewise" Shawn Said Looking Into His Eyes. Brooklyn Looked Shawn Up And Down. "Well I Should Go, Love You Brookie" Cliff Said Kissing Her Head. Shawn Looked Down At The Young Girl, She Was Such A Good Mix Of Both Of Her Parents But She Mostly Looked Like Her Father.

Beyoncé Smiled As They Did Their Little Hand Shake Before He Waved Bye To Regina. "I Should Get Back" Shawn Said. "Come On Mama" Beyoncé Said As She Lead The Way To Her Office. "Mommy He's Weird" Brooklyn Said Referring To Shawn.

"He's Just...Complicated. Now Start On That Homework" She Said.

"Ugh I Just Sat Down" She Said Causing Beyoncé To Laugh. "Mhm Get To Working"

Brooklyn Sat Down In Front Of Her Mom Pulling Out Her Work Out Of Her Bag.