8

"You Know I Missed You Right?" Victor Said Against Her Neck Making Her Blush. "Well Show Me How Much You Missed Me" Beyoncé Said Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip.

"Open That Goddamn Door And I Will"

Beyoncé Blushed As She Unlocked Her Front Door Victor Closing It Behind Them. She Pushed Him Against The Door Before Kissing His Lips As His Hands Went To Her Butt Picking Her Up Making Her Laugh.

"Oh He's Cute" Kelly Announced Causing Both Of Them To Jump. Victor Placed Beyoncé Down To The Ground To Wipe His Lips. "What The Fuck Kelendria"
Beyoncé Said Placing Her Hand Over Her Forehead.

"Girl I Told You I Was Going To Come Over After...Your Date" Kelly Said As She Tried Not To Laugh.

"Hi I'm Victor" He Said Reaching Out His Hand. Kelly Looked Down At It "I Think Not But I'm Kelly The One And Only Bestie" She Smiled Brightly.

Victor Chuckled "Nice To Meet You"

"This Is One Of My Best Friends...Umm I'll Call You?"
Beyoncé Asked.

"Uh Yeah" He Replied Before Kissing Her Cheek And Leaving Out The Door. Beyoncé Turned To Kelly "What The Hell Happened To Our Pack? I'm Tryna Get Some As Much As I Can"

Kelly Laughed "Yeah Try That With Two Little Ones"

Beyoncé Kicked Off Her Heels "Well At Least You Got Me Out Of Telling Him He Needs To Leave In The Morning"

They Both Looked At Each Other Before Bursting Into A Fit Of Laughter. "He Is Really Cute Beyoncé Hold Onto That One" Kelly Winked As She Blushed.

"Girl He Is Just So Ugh But I'm Not Trying To Fall Hard"

Kelly Tapped Her Thigh Getting More Comfortable On The Grey Suede Couch "Now Tell Me All About Your Business Trip With That Bad Ass Kid"

"He's Not A Kid" Beyoncé Said.

"Well The Way You Describe Him-"

"Okay Well A Big Ass Kid" Beyoncé Said. "Wait If You Went Out On A Date Who Has Brook?" Kelly Asked Just Now Noticing.

"She's With Her Grandma For The Weekend, She Needed Some Company" Beyoncé Said.

"Awweee My TT Need Some Friends?"

"Desperately" Beyoncé Laughed. "Okay What Happened On The Trip?!"

Beyoncé Told Kelly Everything That Went Down Over Wine And Chips. "He Is Such A Fucking Asshole" Kelly Said.

"I Know But When Your An Entitled Brat Then What?"

"I Guess...I Would've Whooped His Little Ass"

Beyoncé Giggled "Yeah And Get Fired From Another Job"

"Look These Jobs Really Just Be Hating On Me"

"Oh That's What It Is? You Better Act Right So Your Baby Daddy Won't Take Away Your Kids For Good"

"Shut Up" Kelly Mumbled. "I Just Hate Working And I Really Don't Know What To Do With My Life. I've Been A Housewife For So Long Bey"

"Let's Both Take An Aptitude Test" Beyoncé Said As She Got Up From The Couch To Retrieve Her MacBook. "Ugh Beyoncé This Better Not Be Boring" Kelly Said.

"It'll Be Fun Plus Don't You Want To Know What Your Born To Do? Your Forty Girl It's Time To Get On The Horse" Beyoncé Said Opening The Laptop.

"I Hate You" Kelly Said Taking Another Chip Into Her Mouth. Once They Were Done Kelly Decided To Go Home Since She Had To Pick Her Kids Up Early In The Morning.