20

Beyoncé Stepped Into The Limo Seeing Shawn Was Already Inside Scrolling Through His Phone. He Looked Up Watching Her As She Sat Down. She Fixed Up Her Dress Before Saying Her Hello's.

He Continued To Stare At Her. She Looked Beyond Beautiful. As If She Stepped Right Out Of A Magazine Cover. Her Boobs Were Sitting Up Just Right And Her Ass Was On Another Level.

She Glanced Over At Him "What?"

He Kept His Eyes On Her "Your Beautiful"

"I Know" She Said Making Him Smirk. She Crossed Her Legs As He Scooted Closer To Her. "You Know I'm Sorry" He Said.

"You Keep Saying That"

"But You Haven't Accepted My Apology" He Said Wrapping His Arm Around Her Neck "That's Because I Didn't" She Said Keeping Her Eyes Forward.

"What Else Do I Have To Prove To Show I Want You And Only You" He Said. She Looked At Him "It's Too Late"

"It's Never Too Late" He Said As They Stared Into Each Other Eyes. Beyoncé Broke It As She Heard The Door Opening Seeing The Flashing Lights And Loud Talking And Screaming.

"Here We Go" She Said Holding Out Her Hand As The Driver Helped Her Out The Car. Shawn Got Out Next. Beyoncé Smiled Waving Her Hand While Shawn Had A Blank Stare. He Was Never Into The Paparazzi Life. He Honestly Hated Camera's.

They Made Their Way To The Red Carpet, Beyoncé Posing And Smiling. Shawn Glanced Over At Her Smiling. She Was A Natural To The Camera And He Thought That Was Cute. They Did Some Interviews Together Before Entering The Building And Taking Their Seat. "You Didn't Smile One Time" Beyoncé Said.

"I Hate Camera's"

"But You Always Need To Capture A Few Memories" She Said. "It's All Here" He Said Tapping His Temple And She Giggled.

He Smiled. He Was Glad That He Could Make Her Laugh Again Because He Missed Hearing Her Do It.

The Award Ceremony Started And They Were Served An Appetizer Which Shawn Did Not Eat. "It's Good...Here" She Said Grabbing His Fork To Take A Piece Of The Food Raising It Up To His Moth. "I Don't Eat That Fancy Shit"

"Shawn Just Try It" She Said. He Opened His Mouth Chewing The Food. Beyoncé Smirked At Him, She Could Tell He Liked It. "It's Aight"

She Laughed "Yeah Right...You Know You Love It"

The Waiters Kept On Bringing Out The Drink And Beyoncé Was Feeling Buzzed. They Had Finally Announced Her As A Winner For The Best Marketer Of The Year. She Had Always Been Nominated But Never Won. So It Was A Complete Shock Now. She Had Said A Nice Simple Speech Holding Up The Nice Heavy Trophy. Then The Company Won A Few Awards And She Spoke For Them As Well. By Now They Were Having Dessert While An Artist Sung Closing Out The Ceremony.

"This Shit Is Good" Beyoncé Said As She Ate The Strawberry Cheesecake. "Your So Tipsy" Shawn Said.

"No I Am Not!" She Said. He Chuckled. Once The Event Was Over Beyoncé Made Her Rounds To A Couple Of Celebrities And People In The Industry Making Shawn Impatient. He Really Didn't Like Conversing With Other People That He Didn't Know.

Beyoncé Walked Up To Him "You Know, You Need To Get More Acquainted With These People Right?"

"I Hate Talking To People" He Said As She Shook Her Head As They Got Into The Limo, He Let Her Go First So He Could Get A Good Look Of Her Ass. Her Phone Started Ringing And She Seen It Was Her Ex-Husband.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bey, Brook Had A Little Accident. We're At The Hospital Now"

"What? What Happened?" She Asked As She Started Panicking. "We Got Into A Accident On Our Way Home From Getting Ice Cream, My Car Isn't Wrecked Just My Front Bumper Has A Dent. I'm Fine But Brook Has A Few Cuts" He Said.