25

Shawn Opened The Door Looking Down At Beyoncé Who Stood There With A Reluctant Smile. He Stared Down At Her Body "Stop Eye Fucking Me" She Said Wrapping Her Arms Around His Neck Straddling Side To Side As His Arms Wrapped Around Her Waist.
"How's My Baby Girl?" He Asked In Her Ear. She Looked At His Face Leaning In To Give Him A Couple Pecks. "Uh Ah" He Said Pulling Her Back In Shoving His Tongue Inside Her Mouth Making Her Smile. She Closed The Door Behind Them. "I Missed You" She Said Looking Into His Brown Eyes.

He Licked His Lips "You Did Huh?"

"Mhm" She Smirked. He Tapped Her Booty "Let's Eat" He Said. She Looked Around The Apartment To See Red Roses All Over The Living Room "Shawn" She Pouted As He Turned Around. He Had Almost Forgot He Decorated. "You Like It?" He Asked Grabbing Her Hand Leading The Way To His Dinning Table With Lit Candles. He Sat Down Causing Beyoncé To Stand. He Looked At Her Confused.

"My Chair" She Said. "Oh...My Bad" He Said Getting Up To Pull Her Chair Out. "I Forget To Treat You Like A Princess My B"

She Blushed "It's Okay"

She Looked Down At The Food Looking Uneasy. "Uh Baby Where Did You Get This Food From?"

He Sighed "You Don't Wanna Eat It?"

"It Looks Uncook And Some Parts Look Really Burnt" She Giggled As She Used Her Fork To Inspect. "I Made It...I Figured Since You Always Cooking For Me I Could Do The Same. The Lady In The Cooking Video Was Going Fast As Hell" He Said.

Beyoncé Pouted As She Placed Her Hand On His Cheek "It's The Thought That Counts...Thank You Baby. Your So Cute"

He Chuckled "You Wanna Order Something Online?"

"Please" She Laughed, He Grabbed Her Hand Pulling Her Towards Him As She Sat Down On His Lap. "Let's See" He Said Going To His Doordash App While She Wrapped Her Arm Around Him As He Laid His Head On Her Boobs. "Oooo Let's Do Pizza"

"This Why Your Ass Fat Now"

"So You Complaining How Big My Ass Is Now?"

"Nah Nah" She Giggled. "Exactly"

He Ordered One Large Pizza With All The Extra Things That Beyoncé Wanted On Top. He Turned Around Playing Some Soft R&B Music. He Looked At Her "How Was Your Day?" He Asked.

"It Was Decent, My Friend Michelle Is Staying With Me Until She Gets Off Her Feet. It's Been Good To Have The Company. What About You?" She Asked.

"Not Too Good But Your Making It Better" He Replied Making Her Blush. "Little Old Me?"

He Kissed Her Lips "You Are Perfect"

She Stared Into His Eyes As They Said Nothing. Those Words Had Beginning To Feel Horny. "You Think So?" She Softly Asked Breaking The Kiss.

"I Wouldn't Say That Shit If I Didn't Mean It"

She Leaned In Kissing His Lips Adding Tongue As They Began Battling. She Got Up Placing Her Heel On His Dick "Take Your Clothes Off So I Can Ride You"

He Smirked As He Followed Her Orders Without Hesitation. She Pulled Up Her Dress Revealing Her Bare Pussy. She Leaned In Kissing His Lips, Their Heads Going In Different Directions.

"No Underwear On? Easy Access" He Said Making Her Smirk. "Cause I Know I Was Gonna End Up Fucking You By The End Of The Night" She Said Against His Lips.

She Felt His Dick Feeling How Hard It Was Getting, Veins Popping Out And All. "Hard For Me Daddy?" She Whispered In His Ear. "Always Baby Girl" He Replied. She Turned Around Sliding Back On His Dick Making Her Head Go Back.