06

"Oh dios mio, you heard me! Thank you, thank you!" Camilo sighed in relief, practically kneeling on the floor when he saw Dolores stepped inside his room.

Unamused, Dolores walked over and kicked his shin.

"Mami's planning to make you marry Y/n." She glared at her little brother who smiled at her statement.

"Really? That means they approved of her!" Camilo looked up and ignored the pain in his shin.

Happiness and anticipation can be seen on her little brother's hazel eyes yet, she doesn't seem too fond of that look.

"I don't think you have a chance with her, hermano." Dolores stated bluntly.

It's better to let him know sooner than later. She mused in her mind.

Camilo's mood dropped drastically when he heard that as he uttered a quiet, "Why?"

"She's literally older than you, I don't know why mami and papi think that this is okay with her." The young woman sighed softly.

Camilo's lips formed a straight line, all the gears in his head turning and fumbling at the most important information he just heard.

"It's worth a shot."

Dolores shook her head, patting her little brother's cheek. "Don't even try, she obviously don't have any interest on you."

Bang.

A painful bullet of reality hit him in the chest, the thought of you not liking him even just a little bit surely left a bitter taste in his mouth.

"She's not interested in someone younger than her."

Bang.

Another bullet in the chest.

"She always told me how her lover should be a kind and normal person, but you're far from normal.. And obviously not kind as well." Dolores stated, face blank but a playful look in her eyes.

Bang.

Bang.

Two bullets was shot on Camilo's chest.

Dolores swear that she just heard Camilo's heart broke into many pieces.

"Can you at least help me?" He asked with furrowed brows, looking up and giving his sister a pleading look.

Dolores shook her head, turning around and grabbing a hold the doorknob.

"If you want to make her fall in love then you gotta do it your way." Dolores said.

"Besides, I'm sure that she'll like you if you put enough effort for her." After stating her opinion and advice, Dolores walked out of his bedroom.

Leaving him hopeless on the floor.

• • • • • [ ☘︎ ]

The next day quickly came for the people of Encanto.

Camilo couldn't sleep properly last night because of what Dolores said.

"She obviously don't have any interest on you."

He sighed softly and caress his head down to his freckled face.

"What am I gonna do?" He mumbled.

"She's not interested on someone who's younger than her."

He grumbled and stood up. His sister's painful words engraved on his brain as he started to fix himself for the day.

He knew that her words are true, considering that she's your best friend so it must be true.