26

Camilo stood infront of his friend, playing with the hem of his ruana anxiously. Fingers interlocking with each other as he stared in the dirty ground beneath their feet.

He just need to stop seeing her and focus on you. Focus on making it up to you so everything will go back to normal.

"Are you okay, milo?" Estrella's voice bought him out of his inner turmoil, he could only nod his head and avoid contact from her.

The girl standing in front of him is the same girl who started all of the complicated and painful events for the past few days, although he's at fault too he still can't let it slide that the girl tried to flirt with him as well.

He just wanted to let her know that this will be their last last conversation and meet up because he'll make it up to you after this, he'll focus more on you.

"You don't look fine, let's go to my house I'll give you something to drink-"

"No! I- uhh.." Camilo cleared his throat and immediately corrected his tone, "I mean, I don't want to. Can we hang out next week? I'm gonna be busy for the next few days so.."

He just need to avoid this girl, apologize and show that he mean it then everything will be fine, right?

But to his dismay, Estrella's hand gripped his arm. "I can help you with your chores, I don't have anything to do at home anyways."

Camilo started panicking inwardly, his heart pounding roughly inside his chest out of annoyance and anxiety. He can't shake her off, but he doesn't want to be rude to a lady!

His father taught him to be a gentleman, a kind of man who wouldn't make his woman cry—

Yet I made Y/n cry..

His thoughts quickly cut him off, his brows furrowed and eyes glistened slightly as he remembered the confrontation that happened yesterday.

He quickly took notice of the darker clouds in the sky which means that his mother is in even more bad mood than earlier.

He shook his arm and Estralla let go of him, he took a deep breath and faced the girl, "Look. I hurted someone very important to me by hanging out with you, I don't want to hurt her even more so please understand that can't hang out with you."

His words made Estrella frowned.

Her next action shocked him, she took ahold of his cheeks and brought him in. She locked her lips with his in a aggressive kiss.

He was quick to respond and push her away, rubbing his lips roughly with the back of his hand.

My first kiss that was supposed to be with Y/n!!..

Tears of frustration filled his eyes as he kept rubbing his lips then his hazel only widened in horror when he saw the girl he love standing behind Estrella.

"Didn't you ever like me? I was doing and trying my best to make you like me!" Estrella's voice immediately got tuned out of his ears.

His eyes focusing on your pale complexion, eyebrows furrowed and your (color) eyes dark as tears fall down on your cheeks, hands gripping the red skirt that you are wearing.

He saw how your shoulders shook weakly before turning your head away.

"Wait, Y/n! It's just a misunderstanding!" He called out, wanting to explain and hurriedly run to you but Estrella held his arm again.

He looked at her momentarily before looking at you, only to see that you're already walking away from him.

His heart beats painfully, breathing turned ragged and his vision grew blurry as he watch the love of his walk away from him.