08

The moment you stepped inside the Madrigals' home was kind of shocking.

The tiles had immediately brought you towards the dining table where all the Madrigals was seated, mostly you were shock because they had put you and Camilo with a close proximity between you two.

You were confused when you greeted them, they gave you a welcoming smile and a greet of their own before digging into their food.

You brushed off their weird behavior as a normal welcoming madrigals.

Camilo and his family in the other hand- they won't stop giving each other an eye contact.

Mainly with Pepa giving him a wide-eyed stare as if to say that he should- no, he need to make a move before you have to go home.

Dolores would give him a kick under the table every once in awhile everytime he shift into you unconsciously. She knew that it was out of habit when her little brother is nervous, but he's too nervous for his own good.

She could hear his heart beats faster when you'll get closer to him if you'll pass a dish on one of them or if you'll ask if he's okay since all the people in town knows how loud and playful he is.

He's too quiet when you're in his presence and Dolores can't help but feel sorry towards his brother.

The dinner went rather smoothly after a few exchanged glances around the table, of course. Without you noticing or picking up on their weird behavior.

Isabella though, thought that it was amusing how her primo got quiet the moment you walked inside their house.

It was as if he's trying to give you the image of him as "Good boy."

At that thought, Isabella snickered as she turned to you.

A sweet and charming smile was placed on her lips, eyes sparkling with so much joy and anticipation.

"So, Y/n." She started, lifting her hand. With a flick of her wrist, a red carnation appeared on your hair. "Any boy that you're interested on?"

The question made the other Madrigals quiet.

You blinked and thought for a moment, tension filled the air and you can cut it clean with a knife if it was materialized.

All their worries vanished when you smiled and shook your head. "No, not that I think of anyone at the moment."

To say the least, you got confused when they all seem to relax after hearing your answer. 

You just brushed it off again, thinking that they were just curious. Especially when you're already 17 and you're not dating anyone yet.

Dolores and Pepa sent Camilo a congratulating look after you dropped your answer.

The tension almost killed Camilo. He doesn't know if he should be thanking Isabella for her bravery or should he be cussing her out.

But nonetheless, he felt relieved about that piece of information. All he got to worry about now is, how to woo you and make you fall for him.

Which he knew, would be hard because he get nervous and flustered around you instead.

Dinner passed by and now, Dolores stood beside you.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" Dolores asked for the 10th time in that evening.

You gave her a death stare, lips pursing slightly. "If you ask me one more time, I swear that I'll scream bloody murder."

Dolores flinched at that and shook her head, "Alright. Alright."