33

"I want you to wear something!" Antonio's dark brown eyes brightened up, seemingly remembered something important.

You tilt your head, stopping yourself from caressing his adorable curls and smiled down at him.

"What is it?" You asked, glint of curiosity on your (color) eyes.

Antonio scurried off from your lap, crawling gently towards his bag that he dropped at the end of your bed when he asked to be spoiled by you.

You only watched him as he opened the zipper of his backpack before plucking his arm inside, he rummage the contents for a little then he pulled out a yellow fabric.

"This!" Antonio exclaimed, the rustling of the soft fabric reached your ears as he completely pulled it out from his backpack.

The excitement in his voice made you smile wider, you can see his bright smile as he eagerly zipped his bag again before crawling back to you.

Just then, you saw the small details on fabric— in fact, it wasn't just any fabric. Antonio brought you a ruana.

Camilo's yellow ruana.

You felt your heart skipped a beat at the sight of his poncho, the smell hit your nostrils and you could only stare at the fabric as well as the happy face of the child in front of you.

"Can you please wear this?" Antonio beamed, big brow doe eyes staring at you with joy and anticipation.

You pursed your lips at his question, you don't want to wear the shapeshifter's clothes or else, your mother would have a different idea.

Your eyes met with Antonio's brown ones, full of hope and happiness.

"Of course." You smiled slightly.

You immediately laugh in glee when the little boy tackled you in a hug, goodness, who are you to say no to him? You'll forever carry the guilt in your heart if you refused Antonio.

Your lips curled up slightly, remembering the little guy's happy smile as he cling to you.

The sound of the door closing caught your attention, making you blink in confusion and you realized that Camilo bought you to his room.

Right. You sighed, I agreed to listen.

You walked passed the mirrors, Camilo's room is full of mirrors and you don't even want to know why.

You made yourself comfortable on the same chair you sat on when you last came here to guard over him.

The quiet footsteps of a certain shapeshifter made you turn your attention towards him.

He's standing a little far from you, arms crossed infront of his chest as you saw him rub his bicep. He's shaking a little and his face is contorted in a frown.

"I.. I don't know where to start." He admitted, his voice is low and shaking, his hands felt so cold even though the temperature inside his room is warm.

Your gaze makes him feel vulnerable and nervous, he felt so small and scared since he knew that if he said one wrong word, it will be a game over for him.

"You can start by mentioning the new girl. Are you two dating yet?" You asked, tilting your head as your eyes squint into a glare.

Camilo's head shot up, panic and dejection plastered in his face as he wave his hands infront of him frantically.

"No! There's nothing going on between me and Estrella! I swear! Those compliment— those are just the words that my stupid self said.. I shouldn't have said those things to her.. I, I'm so sorry.." His voice became inaudible at the end of his statement.