37

Sunday finally came and the skirt that Camilo was sewing is now finished as well, he hasn't gotten enough sleep because he wanted to complete the task at hand as soon as possible.

He stared at the delicate chameleon designs at the bottom of the dark yellow fabric, a small smile appeared on his lips when he imagined how adorable you would look if you wore it.

The small wounds on his fingers sting slightly which made him cringe, "I need to eat a lot today so this wouldn't be there anymore once I spend time with her."

He hate it when someone gets worried over him, he felt like a burden, useless and worthless person if that happens, he's not that weak, he can take of himself but he can be clumsy sometimes.

And making you worried is the last thing that he wants to do, he just want to see your smile, he want to see how your eyes would brightened up everytime you finished wrapping another bouquet, he want to hear your cheery laugh that would resurface everytime he'll tell you a joke.

It's only been a day and he already miss you.

"Right!" Camilo smacked his cheek, the slight sting on his skin woke him and energized him. "No time to sulk around! It's time to go see her!"

He cleaned up his mess on his table, putting the needles, threads, scissors, papers, the extra fabric on a large box. He arranged the contents accordingly to their size and once he's sure that he didn't miss anything, he quickly closed the box then taped it.

He decided to keep those inside his room, just in case that he wanted to sew you another piece of clothing.

The shapeshifter proceeded to wrap the skirt with light colored thick paper, tying it with (color) ribbon that complimented the exterior of the gift.

He sighed softly, feeling content and proud with himself. He managed to achieve doing something hard and the fact that he did it all by himself gave him more boost of happiness.

He grabbed the present and rushed out of the door, a large smile on his face as he slid down on the railing of Casita.

"Camilo! Eat something first before doing your chores!" His mother yelled out. He was about to disobey but the dark clouds that's forming above her head made him stop and turned around.

"Yes, mami.." Camilo sighed in defeat, his feet carried him towards the table and he placed the present on his lap, being careful not to crinkle the paper.

Isabella smirked upon seeing the large gift in his lap, "What's inside the paper, primo?"

Releasing a groan, Camilo shoved a few Arepa inside his mouth to avoid being questioned. The others could only roll their eyes and shake their head at his antics but decided to leave him be.

Once he was done, he got up from his seat and walked towards the door, only to be stopped by his sister.

"You're going to the flower shop later, right?" Dolores asked while pulling out a small piece of paper then she handed it to him.

"Be a good brother and please bring these flowers to me, Isabella refused to give me those so I'll have to go to the shop but since you're already going, just do it instead, hm?" Dolores flashed him a smile before walking past him.

Camilo ran a hand on his face and sigh, he doesn't want to do it but since she asked nicely then he has no choice but to oblige, besides, it will give him more time to spend with you.

He made his way down the familiar path towards the the shop, a smile adoring his features while thinking of the many possible reactions that you'll throw at him once you see the content of the paper.