16

When Camilo walked inside the dining room, teasing grins and look was shot on his way.

Oh dios.. Camilo cringed, Dolores told them what happened..

He glanced at Dolores and surely, the young woman raised both of her eyebrows while looking away from his gaze.

He quietly made his way on his chair, between you and Maribel.

He knew that once you leave, they'll start teasing him and probably he'll pass out from embarrassment, again.

"Good evening, mijo." Felix's grinned at his son.

Camilo couldn't help but look away, he can't keep any kind of eye contacts with his family. The embarrassment is too much for him to handle.

He just want for dinner to end fast.

But of course, Isabella would have to ask him a shameful question.

"How's your sleep on Y/n's arms, primo?" Isabella questioned, flowers blooming on her hair with eagerness.

She snickered when Camilo shape shifted into her, to you and then back to himself.

"I- w-what? I slept on her- uh, arms?" He stammered on his words, heat making its way on his face again.

Mirabel nudge him on the side playfully, giggling and putting two piece of Arepa on his plate.

"Keep your mouth shut, flies will go inside if you don't." You stated before taking a bite on your food.

Camilo, after hearing your statement- immediately closed his mouth earning a laugh and cheeky smiles around him.

He cannot believe it, he doesn't know if he could feel even more embarrassed than he is right now.

"You collapsed on her arms, hermano." Dolores mused, biting the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing.

He let out a loud groan and grabbed his poncho before covering his face with the fabric, the loud and cheery laughter soon erupt from the table.

You stayed quiet and let them tease the heck out of the teen, humming and giggling to yourself once in a while as you listened to their conversation.

Dinner soon ended, much to the Madrigals' displeasure since they know that you have to leave now.

"Do you have to go?" Your best friend asked with a frown, both hands on your arm.

You glanced at her, taking the container of Arepa from Julieta. "Of course, I stayed here for the whole day. Mama's waiting for me at home."

You kissed Julieta's cheek and then you moved to kiss your best friend's cheek.

"I'll come over again tomorrow, don't be upset okay? I'll come as soon as the sun shines." You reassured her.

Dolores was hesitating to let go of your arm but she did so after a minute of gripping your sleeve.

"I promise I'll come over so you better stop sulking now." You joked before walking out of their home.

Dolores watched your figure disappear in the dark, slowly, the doors closed on their own.

"Miss her already?" Mirabel chimed in just beside her.

The young woman didn't even deny it and just walked passed her little cousin.

"She's my best friend, who's soon gonna be married off to my little brother." Dolores stated, her posture shaking slightly at the thought of his brother marrying you.