29

Camilo stood infront of your house, heart beating fast and rough inside his chest as his hazel eyes glanced on the doorknob.

The issue with the Serrano family had already been taken care of.

His parents forced him to go out of his room to apologise and explain everything to you, he doesn't know when to start but he needed to do it or else he'll lose everything.

You are his everything so he don't want to lose you just because of a stupid misunderstanding.

He looked at the flowers in his hand. His cousin, Isabella, gave him bouquet with different kinds of flowers in it.

"Here." The oldest granddaughter of Alma dropped the bouquet on Camilo's hands.

The shapeshifter gave her a questioning glance as he held the flowers in his hand gently, afraid that he'll accidentally crash the stems.

"Tulips and Hyacinths are a good flower to show that you're asking for forgiveness." Isabella stated softly.

"White tulips have several meaning, two of which is sympathy and unity. The flower's color symbolize that you understand the other person's feeling." Her eyes glanced at his slouched position and she can't but scoff.

"Pink is a romantic color for every flowers, but on tulips, it represents gratitude. You should be thankful that she put up with your stupidity. You need to show that you appreciate every inch of her whole being." Her tone is low and can't be mistaken as threatening.

Isabella wrapped a vine on her cousin's body, tightening it around him ever so slightly.

"Blue tulips represents truth and hope. You need to spill everything that happened, EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. That flower didn't represent truth for nothing, you need to be sincere with your apology and let's just hope that she'll accept your apology." She let go of her cousin, letting Camilo breath out a sigh of relief.

His head perked up when he heard that Isabella started to walk away from him. His eyes glanced down at the hyacinth before glancing back to his cousin.

"What about the hyacinth then?"

Isabella stopped walking, she heaved out a deep sigh as if she's tired explaining the meanings to him.

"Purple hyacinth means sorrow. You were hurt as well, you regretted it, that's why a hyacinth is included in that bouquet." She turned her head to look at him, eyes softening slightly.

"Make sure to bring her back. She is already part of the family, Camilo. As much as I want to wrapped you with tons of cactus.. You still need to apologise." She smiled reassuringly towards him.

"Fix everything if you don't want to lose her, don't let anyone else take her away, primo."

Camilo frowned and played with the hem of his yellow ruana, his cousins already encouraged him so he can do it but he still nervous.

Then he recalled how his sister acted strange when he asked about your whereabouts.

"Hm!" Dolores squeaked, eyes adorably wide as she stared off to space.

Camilo could only stand there awkwardly while waiting for his sister's response, he knew that she's still disappointed in him but he needs to know where you are at the moment.

He doesn't want to bother you if you are busy or doing something.

"You need to hurry up, hermano." Dolores stated, brows furrowed in worry as she turned her attention to him.