34

As soon as Camilo stepped outside of his room, Dolores immediately tackled him with her hands on his shoulders, gripping him tightly.

"You two shared a kiss yesterday, right?" Her eyes stared at him with wonder, sparkling with joy and curiosity.

At the mention of the kiss, Camilo felt the heat creep up to his face spreading like a wild fire as it reached his ears.

Dolores squealed, shaking him with too much feeling better and happier. Her hand came in contact with his head and she ruffle his head roughly.

"Your hermana is so proud of you!" She whispered, her voice slightly raising.

"I thought you're disappointed of me?" Camilo questioned, his brows furrowed at the sudden mood of his sister.

Dolores stopped shaking him, she stopped smiling while letting go of him. "I am still disappointed, but I still feel happy because the two of you reconciled!"

Camilo looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. "We didn't really reconciled.. Or maybe we did?"

Pulling away from the comfort of the kiss, the two of you stared at each other while you caressed the back of his head to soothe his nerves and maybe stop his tears from falling.

He's still crying though, but not as hard as before, just a few sniffles here and there.

"Listen." You finally spoke, breaking the silence between you two.

Camilo didn't budge or say anything, he just looked at you and kept his mouth shut, the grip he has on your waist tightened slightly.

"I can't forgive you for what you did, Camilo." Your voice is gentle and low, but the look on your eyes showed otherwise.

He felt his tears gathering in the corner of his eyes again upon hearing your statement, he knew it. He knew that you wouldn't forgive him and give him another chance.

So why did he expect something just because you kissed him? You probably did that to shut him up or it was probably out of pity.

He opened his mouth to speak, but you shushed him with your finger. His heart hammering inside his chest from the nervousness he's feeling.

"I can't forgive and forget, but I'm willing to give you one last chance." You gave him a smile, your hand caressing his freckles making him lean into your palm.

"Mess up one more time, Camilo, and you'll lose me for good."

Dolores's red lips formed an 'o' when she remembered what you said, she nodded her head before she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"We helped you before so you'll be doing it alone this time." Dolores stated and a squeak left her mouth as she walked away from him.

Camilo looked at her weirdly, he didn't even asked for her help and he wasn't planning to ask any of his prima for help in the first place.

He'll do all the courting and pleasing you all by himself, he doesn't care if it required with him being embarrassed in front of many people but if it meant to make you happy then he'll gladly do it.

Camilo groaned when he remembered why he left his room in the first place, he was gonna go to you and accompany you inside the flower shop today.

He huffed and started walking, no one and nothing can stop him from doing everything he can to make you feel comfortable with him again.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

"Hola, Camilo." His heart took a leap when he heard your voice.