35

It's been a while since you made it clear that Camilo only have one last chance to fix everything and it's also been a week since he started seeing you more and spending time with you.

And here's how he did it.

Monday, it was another happy and sunny day for the Madrigals, you and Camilo had talked already which made the tension go away along with the chilly breeze.

The eighth oldest Madrigal run inside a certain shop, panting and sweating heavily since he just finished his morning chores.

"Señora Valentina!" Camilo called out to the old lady who owns the accessories shop.

"Well, if it isn't the lover boy." The Señora teased, she dropped the elastic band and turned to the shapeshifter by the door.

Camilo stumbled on his feet while he made his way to the front desk of the shop, face heating up and sweats running down his cheeks.

"Uh, yes.. I already know about that, but anyway, I asked Señor Cain to make me a customized necklace." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly while avoiding the old woman's teasing gaze. "I was wondering if it's finished already? I'm planning to give it to mi amor today.."

Valentina let out a squeal of glee, her heart fluttered at the young teens' love and she's more than happy to watch from the sidelines.

"Of course, hijo!" Her voice full of happiness, she quickly ducked under the desk and pulled out the (color) box underneath then she came back up, putting it in front of the Madrigal.

"Here it is. Cain made sure to add a few more (color) gemstones, he said that it's his way of saying congratulations." The old woman beamed at him.

Camilo gave him a wide grin, his hazel eyes brightening up upon hearing her words before taking the box and carefully tucking it inside his pocket.

"I really appreciate it, Señora, can you please tell Señor that I said thanks?" Camilo talked fast, giddiness and excitement bubbling inside his chest.

"Si, now shoo. I know that you're excited to go see her." The old woman stated, "Make sure to say hi for me."

Camilo immediately run out of the shop after that, his legs carrying him to his destination— which is your mother's flower shop.

When the colorful walls of the said place came into view, he slowed his pace into a light jog before stopping to the store before yours.

He checked his appearance to the glass, fixing his curly and messy hair, wiping his face so he won't be that much sweaty and finally, he brushed the small crinkles on his clothes.

He took a deep breath, "You can do this, Camilo. Just go up to her, greet her and then give your gift to her."

It sounds so easy.. He swallowed the forming lump in his throat, turning in his heels as he made his way inside the flower shop.

The bell ringed above him and he saw how you for alerted by the sound but when you saw that it's just him, your body relaxed.

"Hola, Y/n." Camilo greeted you with a small smile adoring his handsome face.

You returned the greeting before going back to fixing the bouquet infront of you, your hands worked efficiently as you wrapped the flowers together, keeping them in one certain colored paper.

Camilo cleared his throat and it successfully caught your attention again, he stood beside you with his hands behind him where he's gripping the (color) box.

The anxiety and nervousness resurfaced again, he doesn't know if you'll like his little gift but he wanted to give it to you.

So he shakily held out his right hand, the (color) box caught your attention.