36

Thursday eventually came, this time, the shapeshifter wanted to grow plants and make you a new skirt. Don't get him wrong, he love seeing you with your usual attire but he thought that it would look even more good if you're wearing the clothes that he had made with his two hands.

Which lead to this situation.

"Please, mira! Just show me how to do it, give me some tips and a list for the materials then I'll be out of your way!" Camilo pleaded.

He's been bugging his cousin since early in the morning, he just woke up with a new found idea to give as a present and he loved that idea.

"Ugh, seriously camilo? It's five! The sun hasn't come out yet!" Mirabel glared at the shapeshifter, her eyes hurts from the candle light that is on Camilo's hand.

"Come on, I want to start as soon as possible." Camilo whined, "I'll do half of your chores for three days straight?"

"Deal!" Mirabel brightened up.

Camilo only rolled his eyes at her sudden change of mood before ripping a small piece of paper from Mirabel's sketch pad.

"You'll need to go to Señora Kristina's shop to buy these fabrics." Mirabel snatched the paper away from her cousin and started writing down the materials that he will need.

"The rest of the items can be seen on the market, you can't miss those because the stalls are just right next to each other." The second youngest Madrigal gave the list to Camilo.

Without wasting anytime, the shapeshifter run out of her room and went back to his own bedroom. He slammed open the door of his cabinet and rummage through his stuff.

"The chameleon on my ponchos will be added to the details of her skirt." The teen murmured as he pulled out a yellow ruana.

He threw it on his bed, he continued to rummage through the pile of clothes and pulled out the same white buttoned up shirt that he always wear.

"And I'll add this to her gift." The excitement filled his veins as he continued to murmur to himself while pulling everything that he want to give to you.

When the breakfast arrived, the teen was the first one to finish his meal. He didn't leave the house without giving his mother a kiss on the cheek.

The market was buzzing with loud murmurs of the busy people on the street, he held the list tightly while keeping a look out for the stalls that Mirabel told him about.

Upon seeing the row of the stalls, he visibly brightened up and whipped passed through the crowd to quickly buy everything he needs.

While the stall vendor was busy to count all the things that he bought, a yellow brooch caught his attention, along with the (color) clip with little sunflowers dangling on it.

He didn't hesitate to buy it with the brooch, he'll resort to give it as a gift to you for today. Sewing a new skirt for you will probably take a few days so that's the best he can do for now.

Before he went back to Casita, he took a quick detour towards the flower shop in the town.

His hazel eyes sparkled with adoration and joy when he saw you talking to your mother, you seemed to bid her a farewell before he felt you alone infront of the shop.

Feeling that someone was staring at you then your confused eyes met his dazed ones.

A smile formed in your lips as you wave to him weakly, the teen tried to keep his cool but failed miserably, you just looked so beautiful with your new hairstyle today.