28

The next day eventually came, Pepa made sure that the rain had ceased so they can confront the Serrano family. She didn't want to let this chance pass by, she needed to see the girl once again so she can say the words that was itching to come out of her mouth.

She'd gladly express the hatred she has for the little girl even though she's already an adult, she knew that she don't have the rights to say anything about how her parents discipline her.

But she's also just a mother that wants to protect her children, she's also just another loving mother that wanted to protect her children.

So if she have to come face to face with another mother then she'll do it, for the sake of her son's happiness and safety.

"Remember, remain calm while we talk to the parents." Alma stated, she fixed her shawl around her shoulder as Julieta knocked on the door.

It was just Alma, Pepa, Felix and Julieta.

Agustin and Bruno was left behind to take care of the grandchildren in Casita, they don't want them to wreck havoc while the adults discuss what will they do with the new family.

While Alma made sure that Felix tagged along so he can keep his wife calm while talking to the Serranos, she didn't want her children to be disrespectful towards them.

No matter what anyone says, they're still a human that needed to be respected. It's just their daughter who harassed her grandson, but it's also the parents' fault for not teaching their daughter the correct behavior.

"O-oh.. Señora Madrigal.." Señor Serrano stuttered when he saw the four of them standing in front of the door.

"We have to talk, Señor." Alma stated calmly, although her hardened gaze said something otherwise.

Señor Serrano opened the door wider so they can come inside, his eyes landing on Pepa and Felix who only glared at him.

It seems that it will take long confronting and talking to them, especially when Pepa knew how stubborn their daughter is.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

"Did they arrived yet?" Agustin asked eagerly to Dolores.

The young woman nodded her head as she heard the door close on the Serrano residence then series of footsteps soon followed.

"Yes, they already went inside." Her lips pursed after stating those words.

She's nervous and anxious, it's been two days since she saw you and she haven't stopped by to check up on you.

Dolores can't go out of the house yet, her parents wouldn't allow her. They said that they need to take care of the complicated things themselves before letting the kids go out of Casita.

She feel so guilty and useless because of that, she still listen to your every movement and every words to check if you're okay or if you're still having a breakdown. She knew how much it hurts to see the person you love, be in someone else's arms.

She experienced the same pain with Mariano and Isabella, but everyone got their happy ending and she wanted for you to have the same ending.

She heaved a deep breath, her eyes glancing on her brother's glowing door.

Both Camilo and Antonio haven't gotten out of their bedroom for days, they even refused to eat by the dinner table, making their parents give them their meal.