♦️Chapter 1♦️

"WAKE UP DUMBASSES!"

It was just the end of the holidays and he stayed with Renjun and Chenle for a sleepover. Donghyuck woke up to a loud voice, a regular thing when he was around his friend's house.

"Shut up Chenle we have school in an hour."

He heard Renjun groan back as he got out of bed. Donghyuck then entered the bathroom to brush his teeth, looking at Renjun, who was styling his hair with a comb, obviously to impress some special people.

"Morning Injun. First day of school and last year!" Donghyuck optimistically mentioned it to the elder.

Donghyuck heard Renjun sigh. He could tell if the boy wanted to stay all he wanted to leave. Knowing Renjun, the boy who would always complain about school, it didn't seem like he wanted to stay.

"Morning Hyuck." Renjun groaned still not used to the early wake-up, a sting in his head prominent.

"I was told Mark changed." Renjun sighed looking at Donghyuck who has a frown on his face at the words.

There was an awkward silence between the boys before Donghyuck spoke up, knowing Mark will always be Mark.

"Mark Lee changing my ass. He would never. Just wait. As soon as I go to my locker, he's going to punch me." Donghyuck bitterly clicked, running his fingers through his hair. 

"Don't worry, I'll be there." Renjun smiled while weaving before leaving the bathroom to change. Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Be there my ass."

Donghyuck also knew he would never be there because Jeno and Jaemin would always take him somewhere else before Mark approaches. He never knows what they do. It worries him as Jeno and Jaemin are Mark's best friends and Renjun comes back with bruises.

Donghyuck quickly brushed his teeth, washed his face before putting on his uniform and ran down the stairs. He took one last look at the house, annoyed he would have to go back home after school.

While going down the stairs he saw Chenle sitting on the sofa watching TV while eating his breakfast and talking on the phone with Jisung. He quickly made a toast and got ready to leave, deciding to walk due to the nice weather, fresh and breezy.

"HYUCK WAIT! DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!"  Renjun called out from his room before thudding footsteps word as the boy came down the stairs.

"Right let's get going!"

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Time flew quickly and the two were already at school. Donghyuck stopped for a bit at the entrance seeing people pull up in their fancy cars.

The only one that caught his eye though, was a black Rolls Royce Phantom. That means it was only some specific people...

F4

Who is F4? by Lee Donghyuck

Well, it's your classic Asian drama. The F is for their flower-like beauty. They are only the most ill-mannered and pretentious boys you would ever meet in a school. And the 4, well there are 4 of them

I recommend you stay away from them! They are rich as fuck and do whatever they want. Their looks are so precious, that people faint when up close. They are the w-o-r-s-t.

The youngest is Park Jisung, father is the governor of the school. Probably the only sane people out of the 4. Even if he is a literal alien and the only one I respect, it's because he's dating Chenle, and does nothing. Trust me he is weird...